May Olympiad by #MuseTeam

Server: L2classic.club
Chronicle: Classic 2.0
Name: R3d
Class: Fortune Seeker (spoiler)
Clan: NonFactors
Alliance: DramaTeam
Length: 10:55

so since rizos first tyrant movie was good enough to persuade staff to immediately fix warrior crit rate bug after half year of not fixing it and since i had some fights vs strong (and stacked) characters, i decided to make this movie :D also its to show new ppl that you dont have to be strongest class or fully stacked character (most of the time) to be competitive in olympiad and enjoy it, you just have to figure out pros/cons of your class and try to bring fullest potential of it (also i made it for 1 anonymous dwarf lover, lets see if he likes it!)

enjoy.

• Like 8
  • Haha 2

HAHAHHAHA i dropped some tears from laugh. Fight vs destro was fking funny, Such big green beast with yaksa bigger than ur whole char runing away from little gnomik and the boom headshot with bow :D. Funny when ppl use talisman, rush like a boss and then boom 1s and they are stunned  :D. Ripwalker match hahahah. But alteast rip and vaflukas used sh1tbufs after talismans, others not smart enough :D

Edited by Rizos

4 minutes ago, blackmarket said:

Do ur clanmates even play olympiad or its only Modoy and Rizoski farming them? ;) 

Modoy beg us to give him chars to play cause he hates feedwaves. :/ 

Edited by Yomana

easy targets tho, kiam, wasiukas, balu, i already heard balu in tears "stun on lionheart omg!!11oneone bizquit honey i need more itemz" :D loses actually to stacked china destro and rip but its a necro, necro is newbie class.

Edited by Xafi

27 minutes ago, blackmarket said:

Do ur clanmates even play olympiad or its only Modoy and Rizoski farming them? ;) 

We're holding rizo and modoy in a basement and forcing them to play olympics for us!

That's what pimps do ...

Edited by Anytime

Just now, Anytime said:

We're holding rizo and modoy in a basement and forcing them to play olympics for us!

That's what pimps do ...

welp, thats what im asking tho if any hero been done by owner who was not one of those pr0 guys xD just honest

i have the highest respect, that modoy is pretty good in all those classes since most ppl just manage to be good in just 1 class.

5 minutes ago, blackmarket said:

welp, thats what im asking tho if any hero been done by owner who was not one of those pr0 guys xD just honest

well, most of heros were made on feed waves ;)

wp

edit: just found out its bugged. its not supposed to remove guard tali. no wp anymore))

Edited by Kim

2 hours ago, Aduha said:

when they will fix that skill, spoilers already will have Backstab. 

its rly easy to outplay this shit, both necros could do it, balu had 5 secs to do it..

2 hours ago, BlackJack said:

its rly easy to outplay this shit, both necros could do it, balu had 5 secs to do it..

wat 5 secs? 

7 hours ago, Rizos said:

HAHAHHAHA i dropped some tears from laugh. Fight vs destro was fking funny, Such big green beast with yaksa bigger than ur whole char runing away from little gnomik and the boom headshot with bow :D. Funny when ppl use talisman, rush like a boss and then boom 1s and they are stunned  :D. Ripwalker match hahahah. But alteast rip and vaflukas used sh1tbufs after talismans, others not smart enough :D

I shouldn't have got that stun i still had 2-3s of my guard

Bug, bugs everywhere

5 minutes ago, Rip said:

I shouldn't have got that stun i still had 2-3s of my guard

Bug, bugs everywhere

proof or never happened! and you were first who got debuff on me during guard talisman :P 

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

proof or never happened! and you were first who got debuff on me during guard talisman :P 

I used my tali before you, lets say 1s before.

You used another talik when you had 7s (so i had 6s)

Casting time-3 sec

Right after cast, you stunned me (6-3=3)

12 minutes ago, Rip said:

I used my tali before you, lets say 1s before.

You used another talik when you had 7s (so i had 6s)

Casting time-3 sec

Right after cast, you stunned me (6-3=3)

or you can count like that
you started casting talisman at 4s before match, me at 2s
then i got new talisman buff when my old one had 4s, that means 6s passed from yours
i finished casting stun when i had 8s on new talisman, which is next 2s

2+6+2 = 10s O.o so it was in the end legit stun?

5 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

or you can count like that
you started casting talisman at 4s before match, me at 2s
then i got new talisman buff when my old one had 4s, that means 6s passed from yours
i finished casting stun when i had 8s on new talisman, which is next 2s

2+6+2 = 10s O.o so it was in the end legit stun?

Have i ever lied? 

2 minutes ago, Rip said:

Have i ever lied? 

when we were pming after fight, i believed you, but now when i checked video and checked seconds, hmmmmm