kktnxbye

Add unsealing of A grade in all next events

Add unsealing of A grade in all next events  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Add unsealing of A grade in all next events

• Yes
    • No

31 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

why you cant overenchant A? there are enchants armor A, i dont see problem why ppl wouldnt be able to overenchant (because 1) no enough A gr to OE 2) EAA EAW is too pricy). also argument that in 2.5 A grade sets will be easier made, why would you farm/stack yourself with armors (I like to see more content in the game - more armors in this case), well, 3rd class skills are also easier to obtain in 2.5, why would you bother farming them now (because 1  3rd skill it's just 2 weeks of aoe farm on 11floor with 3 hour prime in toi - it's pretty easy to get in comparison with A gr set)?

official included many weird rewards in events. comparing event on official and  here is like comparing heaven and earth, neither of those extremes are good (you were getting epics/ weapons+8/16 on official compared to which cloth piece reward isnt that big deal while if i should compare it to our drop list from event when best thing you can get is tablet, then ...) (agree - neither of those extremes are good. But i guess you overestimate qty of the tablets recieved from the event. Dont forget - the event is only ~2 weeks then 2 month - no event again. We can make it even with less chance to not cover all unsealing needs)

sure ppl start to leave of no competition, imagine 2 parties fully stacked, why would one decide to go ToI and farm there and why would second one decide to go there and fight for ToI? there is literally 0 reason, sure, they might have fun for week or 2 when they decide lets go there and other party will come, but if there is no farming after fight included, nobody will be logging everyday for 3-4h primes like that. (Isn't this game about pvp,ppl farm lvls and equip\skills just to be competitive?! Farming itself is the worst thing ever, no? )

ppl are still terrible at farming baium (talking about our side), the moment they fix chain strike we are going to get wiped faster than bolt runs 100m, they cannot listen easy instructions, so ppl got used to farm baium the bug way and once it gets fixed, big part of your A grades income will be nowhere to be found. (This argument only confirming that would be logical to have these rare A grade items to be unsealed, no?)

also speaking for our pt, "ppl farmed main 3rd class skills", well, we  have like 2 important skills in our CP while the list of "main" skills could go for like 3-4 lines here, maybe its different in mage cp and you are happy with vop/renewal/siren, but there are many more skills which are very very important (and still it's possible to buy tablets+ farm them in pretty short terms if no pvp in toi, right? - no comparison with a grade unsealing problem)

1 hour ago, kktnxbye said:

On the other hand - we can't OE A grade stuff now and it's not so big source of A grade itself (~ 1 set in 1-2 month). Store a few A gr sets till 2.5 where it could be made much easier?- it's pointless to store these if u can easily spoiled and crafted in 2.5.

Even with same rare % cloth pieces as from event - it would be like 1 unsealed set\2 month max. 

Then why did they included cloth pieces to the event rewards?

Also about ppl who started to leave. Ppl are leaving mostly cause of no competition, full stack is the just a consequence of no competition. 

Yes majestic sets seriously affect oly but on another hand - it's not like we have smth to lose now with this da\necro fiesta.

Even with all farmed majestic on the server we have ~2-3 sets if we combine all majestic items from the server - which is pretty imposible to do cause these parts are in 3 sides.

Probably it's the time to add this content to ppl in a small dose as on offi - from the event. Ppl already got used to farm baium, mini epics, epics, pvp event (btw it's hardly could be named as a new content - we would have pvp for toi anyway), farmed main 3rd skills (vop\cov, reneval, sirena,fd, etc). 

@San0

@Koll

what do you think?

I would say MJ set boost DA/Necro even more. Now u can kill necro/da with destros/spoils/tyrants witch decent chance if u play well. Now give em MJ sets and what stunner classes gonna do? :D

About LOA/TOI event, there is some problem. 2nd week in a row LOA boss didnt spawn @ 20:30. Yday we went to loa @ 22:30 and boss spawned and then disappeared in front of our eyes. 2 or 3 weeks ago, it spawned @ 20:50 instead of 20:30. @San0 do u know about this problem?

Edited by Rizos

21 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

I agree to give cloths as very rare reward to events. (similar chance like sack lvl 1 in previous event). I didnt like/didnt farm previous events cos rewards was not worth spending time on it, was more worth to farm toi energy/tablets in toi 9-11. Rewards in last events were too low thats why i support ur idea, to add valueable items to event with low chance. About Unsealing a grade. You can make buyshop for good price and collect clothes. Did some tests on test server and if u buy unidentified stones for 5kk (i know its 7kk now but i was testing when it was 5kk) you could collect clothes for unsealing 1 set for 2.1b adena. Now considering  sealed items are not hard to get cos there are already 3 ways to farm em - mini epics, baium and tuseday event, if ur dedicated as clan/ally to make 1 set its freaking easy. Look Perks invested clan adena i guess for 2 gate chants, 62 tablets cost not much less than unsealing 1 set. Not to mention u can sell orfen/core lvl 3 for 4b and unseal 2 sets for this adena. Ppl are just not dedicated to unseal sets cos u need to do it as clan/ally, not as cp.

Edited by Rizos

just make a grade and cloths in nostalgia shop for cols
epics too
hahahahaha

Edited by Chest

I doubt that there are simply enough of unidentified stones or cloth itself on the free market to buy them. Not much ppl farming 4 and 5 floors to throw unidentified stones to the market. 7-12 floors are occupied by main sides. Personally i've been in the rift like 10 times, 2 times with A boxes - 0 cloth. I guess from 4 cp we have like 1-2 cloth (8 month). Doesnt matter if we combine our clan efforts or not - simply no cloths from 4 cp. As ally - prolly you are right, but I have a strong feeling that 90% of cloths our ally got in toi - still these 4 Trashlords from first 2 month of 2.0.

I would like to hear other ppl's personal rift statistic. 

@MoDoy Ofc I understand that. But to be honest - it's rare occasions when some top DA\necro fcked up and lost to stun class. Plus dont you think that top stacked necro\da is winning 90-95% of matches anyway? Do you take in your consideration that 79 necro summon which use stun and DA which use stun will suffer a bit too from majestic sets?(ofc less than the rest but still).

Anyway, the poll was created in order to hear ppl opinion in the 1st place. Ofc admins can do w\e they want according to their ideas how 2.0>2.5 transition should be look like.

Edited by kktnxbye

F*** the cloth pieces, f*** the tablets and f*** any reward more expensive than a sealed rune. They just drive the event items prices up when all I need is hats :(

/edit: nevermind, I realized I'm kinda low on cash so I'll probably just skip buying out this event alltogether, so may the rewards be pricey, the hats be ugly and the cloaks none :) 

Edited by FryderykChopin

I have an even better idea. What if we take football and we add a 2nd ball in the pitch during the last minutes of the match? It will work as a sudden death round and it will lead to amazing comebacks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

@MoDoy Ofc I understand that. But to be honest - it's rare occasions when some top DA\necro fcked up and lost to stun class. Plus dont you think that top stacked necro\da is winning 90-95% of matches anyway? Do you take in your consideration that 79 necro summon which use stun and DA which use stun will suffer a bit too from majestic sets?(ofc less than the rest but still).

i was doing 50/50 with necros and it was because my SR was 74 and stun cancelation was a thing, with spoiler i am winning most of the necros/DAs and with tyrant i was winning like 95% of necros and like 80% of DAs and other stun classes didnt try yet.

not to say that stun resistance doesnt nerf DA/necro slightest bit, i dont think there is the moment when necro/DA will blame stun resistence for their loss

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

i was doing 50/50 with necros and it was because my SR was 74 and stun cancelation was a thing, with spoiler i am winning most of the necros/DAs and with tyrant i was winning like 95% of necros and like 80% of DAs and other stun classes didnt try yet.

not to say that stun resistance doesnt nerf DA/necro slightest bit, i dont think there is the moment when necro/DA will blame stun resistence for their loss

Yep, thats why i mentioned "top DA\necro" and "stacked necro\da". Exactly these 2-3 guys would be wearing these majesic sets. For the others the picture would be not really changed.

Anyway, the majority of the audience gave their opinion.

@Phoenix Please close the topic.