Sign in to follow this  
Karen Serena

What chronicle

1 hour ago, Karen Serena said:

What chronicle is this server?  -  Updated Chronicles: Classic 2.0.

'm trying to find info about this and don't find any, also how many people play here?  -  On the server plays a lot of people. Go to Giran Harbor and see for yourself. Information about the number of players is not displayed on the site.

are there low level people in low areas?  -  They are. There are not many of them, but they are.

As for the players - don't get discouraged if you don't meet anyone in the pre-40 areas. The truth is that absolute majority of people level up pre-50 through RBs, and you should as well :) If you're looking for exact online numbers, we don't have them as admins don't share - last 'leak' said around 2k online, and honestly the online numbers haven't changed much since the server started 2,5 years ago (I was here, I remember :P). As Phoe suggested, I recommend checking the Giran Harbor. I mean it's not exactly the most accurate indicator, but it can give you some peace of mind ^_^

Edited by FryderykChopin

On 6/16/2018 at 5:03 AM, Karen Serena said:

What chronicle is this server? I'm trying to find info about this and don't find any, also how many people play here? are there low level people in low areas? 

I would say 5 k. Maybe 10.

10 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

As for the players - don't get discouraged if you don't meet anyone in the pre-40 areas. The truth is that absolute majority of people level up pre-50 through RBs, and you should as well :) If you're looking for exact online numbers, we don't have them as admins don't share - last 'leak' said around 2k online, and honestly the online numbers haven't changed much since the server started 2,5 years ago (I was here, I remember :P). As Phoe suggested, I recommend checking the Giran Harbor. I mean it's not exactly the most accurate indicator, but it can give you some peace of mind ^_^

Ok thanks :)

I have another question about 1st and 2nd class changes , should I do the quest or is there another way?

9 minutes ago, Karen Serena said:

Ok thanks :)

I have another question about 1st and 2nd class changes , should I do the quest or is there another way?

Quest only