Torres

Killing low level players

Would you please tell me if high level players are allowed to deliberately kill players who are 10/15 levels below?

PUSH0K is doing so and then he goes full karma to Giran Harbor for fishing O.o

He's been doing that to all chars in Ivory Tower Crater.

ss1.jpg

3 hours ago, Torres said:

Would you please tell me if high level players are allowed to deliberately kill players who are 10/15 levels below?

Yes

it is allowed and there is proper penalization (karma and pk points) Now its  matter of adena to De-pk but In next patch Karma ammout is significantly highter and Scrolls for PK count delete will be gone (there will be daily quest for 100 mobs and delete random 1-3 pks  )

So untill this change happens you will have to suffer. Just think about pathetic noob what must kill lowers. Imagine how pathetic his life must be and you will instantly fell better.

1 hour ago, Smajdalf said:

it is allowed and there is proper penalization (karma and pk points) Now its  matter of adena to De-pk but In next patch Karma ammout is significantly highter and Scrolls for PK count delete will be gone (there will be daily quest for 100 mobs and delete random 1-3 pks  )

So untill this change happens you will have to suffer. Just think about pathetic noob what must kill lowers. Imagine how pathetic his life must be and you will instantly fell better.

I think i should start begging admins not to implement that bullsh1t sin-eater quest, its absolute disaster and game breaking.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Torres said:

ss1.jpg

it goes the other way around too, and its more annoying. you would be surprised of how many low lvl players kill higher lvl partys in ab cause they ruin their aoe's and steal their drops with lv 1 characters, and ppl CANT pk them freely cause it costs a lot of money and time. that karma patch ll make things worse and wont solve your problem

13 hours ago, Cyane said:

it goes the other way around too, and its more annoying. you would be surprised of how many low lvl players kill higher lvl partys in ab cause they ruin their aoe's and steal their drops with lv 1 characters, and ppl CANT pk them freely cause it costs a lot of money and time. that karma patch ll make things worse and wont solve your problem

box a lvl 1 cam with no grade bow, pk other cams, /socialdance

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Torres said:

ss1.jpg

1) he is 61lvl only - u can make like 1lvl\hour on 40lvl? U can ask some hero to hero chat with helping vs pk in your loc. Or just learn how to relog.

2)  back in the days of c1-c3 you would be PKed from 1st lvl near starting villages, then in ac\rod then in eg and around dion\gludio etc. till SoS. And sometimes not with 1 solo pk but with 1 pk pt with bards and healers. 

I remember when this server was openned (i did play here from day 1) , we were 40 lvs archers at DV and pk the others too, even lower lvls, full pt running down DV to pk everyone cuz we needed spots to farm on. There was another pt iPKu CP with insane gear and +10 lvls more compared to the others who did same.

This game was always like this, u can pk whotever u want, thats why i play l2 and not wow. FREEEDOM !

If u dont like it, u can play another mmorpg.

nice story there, now bresses happened and its another carebear game like wow, cannot wait until they introduce sin eater quest so pk will be non existant

Edited by MoDoy

@MoDoy you cry for bresses everytime and for beers what the hell is happened  to you ? you didn't farm at the last event? it was for everyone !!!! we all have take bresses like it or not !!!! and I also take have beers I can give you

now about pking !!! @Torres you will meet jungling in abg !!!! you will meet chndye in forest of mirrors and you will meet jackherrer in huntersvilage and maybe in blazing swamp last meeting all those will pk you no matter what aaaaaa don't forget V4siukas and Ipalusknight who will stun you at abg to take your items

6 hours ago, Yes i am said:

@MoDoy you cry for bresses everytime and for beers what the hell is happened  to you ? you didn't farm at the last event? it was for everyone !!!! we all have take bresses like it or not !!!! and I also take have beers I can give you

oh, dont worry, i have many beers/bresses/bsoes from event, i just didnt like the fact that before bishops were using bresses instead of ressurection skill, because it was giving more % back, cost 0 MP, had no reuse and was casted faster - and to that, you had 9 people like that in party just spamming bresses

after the fix - adding casting on them - this isnt problem anymore, however pking people is still useless (thats what i am saying), because bress price was under 100k during event and pk scroll is 600k, and since you know people have 500-1000 bresses on each character, pking people is just nonsense (so pretty much took away part of game where you could punish carebears for not joining side with wars and making them -4, now they just bresses until everybody in pt has 3-4 pks and are not safe anymore and then they can continue carebear farming)

always considered bress as form of getting xp back after you accidentaly die from mob, not as game winning aspect which makes you win pvps.

anything else you want to explain?

Edited by MoDoy
  • Like 1