zamberr

its rly bot ?

When we was checking him - main char is live and other are using program multiboxing or something.

How to relog with all chars at same time? Terminate all processes ( for example restart PC ).

Watch the video Koll All characters Except the titan loged off at the same time.. He got Main character on macro  and rest is on bot behind him. So that is reason why Main is Not botting and only Main (titan) did not reloged with rest. You cannot restart PC and let 1 character ingame.

50 minutes ago, Smajdalf said:

Watch the video Koll All characters Except the titan loged off at the same time.. He got Main character on macro  and rest is on bot behind him. So that is reason why Main is Not botting and only Main (titan) did not reloged with rest. You cannot restart PC and let 1 character ingame.

Main char is not Titan even based on video, check again part when they running, titan in group of boxes.

Second time they try to stun him all relog at the same second except titan. (time 0:44) So if all characters were loged at the same PC there is no way you can shut down all at once except one without bot.

24 minutes ago, Smajdalf said:

Second time they try to stun him all relog at the same second except titan. (time 0:44) So if all characters were loged at the same PC there is no way you can shut down all at once except one without bot.

wrong, necromancer is hitting sws and he doesnt relog immediately as well (because of combat), you can see it running deep into the wall

maybe he is botting, maybe he has some soft to just terminate all l2 processes or maybe he really just push restart in panic everytime something hits him :D

1 minute ago, Rizos said:

If they use some multibox program, why they are not banned? :o

you know very well his train is very weak compared to what we have seen with macros :D what multibox program, if thats his performance with botting for like 2 months in toi and couldnt set it up better, then i am kinda disappointed

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

wrong, necromancer is hitting sws and he doesnt relog immediately as well (because of combat), you can see it running deep into the wall

maybe he is botting, maybe he has some soft to just terminate all l2 processes or maybe he really just push restart in panic everytime something hits him :D

you know very well his train is very weak compared to what we have seen with macros :D what multibox program, if thats his performance with botting for like 2 months in toi and couldnt set it up better, then i am kinda disappointed

I dont mean multibox bot program. I mean soft that let him log w/o premium. Do u think he has so many PCs? his chars dont have title

you can deslog many clients at the same time if they were launched from the same proxy (for example when using pingzapper to decrease ping)

*edit

Edited by Cyane

7 hours ago, Rizos said:

I dont mean multibox bot program. I mean soft that let him log w/o premium. Do u think he has so many PCs? his chars dont have title

Can't u put space on title and bam- u have premium without title?

Still, this looks like a bot to me (or some other soft)

the odd thing about terminate all processes/rr pc is that when i do that the chars dont insta delog they remain logged some more seconds (10-20) before they dc from server (atleast when i do try that is what happen to me) about proxy i dont know because i dont use any program for it

1/ All chars with tittle "    "
2/ Google ->  How to Kill Multiple Processes From Command Line or Scripts

Edited by JerrySM