Sign in to follow this  
lineage5

thiismylife

Can some kind soul provide us with a quick rundown of what transpired so we can have a proper drama thread for once?

All I got from OP is that some NF guy stole some chars and some tablets and a baium talisman. Can we get some background info?

37 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

@elfyyy i told you he was trash, you didnt trust me...

Would you trust me if I told you X person was trash? :D
Over time I noticed lots of things didn't add up from what he told us about when he left perkunas and other things
But shame on me for trusting someone that played with me for 1 year

Funny thing is now that this happend, everyone and their moms came out of the woodwork to say things about him, from other servers and etc
Why didn't you motherfuckers tell me earlier? xD

Anyways, it's fine, he changed a lot of passwords, even for epic chars, he got mostly support boxes that we couldn't recover, other than that is was items that were in his char and 300kk from cp bank.. That adena he used to log Braimdamage char, turn his tali 4 into 6 with cp adena and traded back to his necro
I heard he plays with some friends in low level cp now, if people have the least bit of decency they will not recruit him into any major side ever again, but people have short memories, so who knows :shrug:

11 hours ago, elfyyy said:

if people have the least bit of decency they will not recruit him into any major side ever again, but people have short memories,

decency? what about you defending a side which the leader accepted WS property...

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Kim said:

decency? what about you defending a side which the leader accepted WS property...

is kiam back to playing? :x will be there finally NA party which will provide some fun after EU prime? :D (arziit is already counting days when he will be able to slay my head)

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

is kiam back to playing? :x will be there finally NA party which will provide some fun after EU prime? :D (arziit is already counting days when he will be able to slay my head)

:ph34r::x   

If You are wondering where is he gone where is answer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y34FvOSYvYQ

1;32 You can see him ^^ 

23 hours ago, Kim said:

When will you assume that you gave and that you said you would never go back? and that neither bizz would return? the meeting had more people than me.

still said that ws would not go back and we had better create a side
Edited by soro

26 minutes ago, soro said:

When will you assume that you gave and that you said you would never go back? and that neither bizz would return? the meeting had more people than me.

still said that ws would not go back and we had better create a side

??? :D

13 hours ago, Pendragon said:

"When will you admit that you gave it and that you said you'd never come back? And that biz wouldn't come back either?  We were not alone in the meeting. You even said that WS wouldn't come back and that we should create a new side"

Google, hire me, need a job, ty.

He said something and regretted it.

1 hour ago, weeeeD said:

"When will you admit that you gave it and that you said you'd never come back? And that biz wouldn't come back either?  We were not alone in the meeting. You even said that WS wouldn't come back and that we should create a new side"

Google, hire me, need a job, ty.

14 hours ago, Pendragon said:

He said something and regretted it. (kiam) 

(fuck the translator)

On 6/23/2018 at 3:08 AM, elfyyy said:

Would you trust me if I told you X person was trash? :D
Over time I noticed lots of things didn't add up from what he told us about when he left perkunas and other things
But shame on me for trusting someone that played with me for 1 year

Funny thing is now that this happend, everyone and their moms came out of the woodwork to say things about him, from other servers and etc
Why didn't you motherfuckers tell me earlier? xD

Anyways, it's fine, he changed a lot of passwords, even for epic chars, he got mostly support boxes that we couldn't recover, other than that is was items that were in his char and 300kk from cp bank.. That adena he used to log Braimdamage char, turn his tali 4 into 6 with cp adena and traded back to his necro
I heard he plays with some friends in low level cp now, if people have the least bit of decency they will not recruit him into any major side ever again, but people have short memories, so who knows :shrug:

As someone who just started playing on the server and have no feelings towards one side or the next all I can say is that; Gear and Chars can be replaced but Integrity once lost can never be regained. Losing some ingame items to get rid of a person who would cozy up to you for a year so he could jack your shit is a very cheap price to pay. 

• Like 4