Googleboon

Starting an EU Clan. Not 24/7 NO-LIFE. Consistency/Clan-wide co-operation/long term players 6m+

Hello future Clan-Mates! (Clan name pending ; also, I wouldn't want someone to steal it),

Please see bottom of post if interested. 

I'll be starting an EU based clan at launch. I'll be aiming to recruit a mature, consistent, reliable demographic of players. This clan is not a 24/7 No-Life 'race-to-the-top' clan.

We will work together to steadily grow and carve out our place on this server.  Our emblem and names will be recognised, we'll be known serverwide; Like minded players will then be attracted to us and we'll grow: Let's see where it takes us.

Our environment will be highly supportive: 

• People will feel safe playing support classes as there'll be consistent groups available.
  • We'll maintain a highly co-operative ethos when crafting/gathering materials. (Clan prices, swap systems managed by myself and officers.)
  • I'll appoint Class-Type Officers (Knight, Summoner etc.) and leadership positions to keep the structure alive and kicking.
  • Group-play highly encouraged - I myself will group in any group combo, I'm hoping others will follow in this; I never want to see a Clannie unwillingly playing alone. 

Some Rules (Can be discussed and changed):

• No botting (except an irregular shop advertisement or similar).
  • No buying/selling server assets with real-world currency. 
  • Dual-box policy is whatever server publishes.  
  • English is primary language (others not a problem, have functional English, don't spam clan/ally chat with non-English.) 
  • Respect: we are not profanity/humour Nazis but please respect Clan members. (It'll be easy, you'll soon LOVE all your clannies).
  • You are a representative of the clan; please be respectful and pleasant to everyone who you interact with on server, we want to maintain a good reputation. 

Players outside of EU are welcome; just be advised that organised events may not suit your schedule. 

Okay, you are interested. GREAT! 

The only REQUIREMENT to become a member is that you either; know you are going to play for a long-period of time (6months+) or if just trying/curious - Declare that you'll let us know if you need to quit and offload any assets you have into CWH/Clan leader. 

And.. for sake of organisation pre-launch and to ensure we have all class roles covered please fill out the following in a reply on this topic. 

1. Class you will play :
  2. Estimate online activity (Hours per day, which days of week):
  3. How many months you will play for: 
  4. Where do you live:
  5. Languages:
  6. Declare that you'll let us know if you  need quit/take a break and offload any assets you have into CWH/Clan leader (upon return we'll re-gear you as best we can): 
  • Like 1

1. Class you will play : Warsmith or Dark Avenger/Shillen Knight (Hoping to beta test) If Dual-box available I'll make a Cleric and go Prophet/Bishop depending.  
  2. Estimate online activity (Hours per day, which days of week): For first few months after launch I'll be on everyday for 4-5 hours, then probably 3 hours everyday with some binge weekends.
  3. How many months you will play for: As long as server exists. 
  4. Where do you live: Dublin, Ireland. 
  5. Languages: English, French (Kinda). 
  6. Declare that you'll let us know if you need quit/take a break and offload any assets you have into CWH/Clan leader (upon return we'll re-gear you as best we can): I won't be quitting; but if absolutely necessary I declare that I'll comply and appoint a temp. Clan Leader in my absence and offload my assets.    

1. Class you will play : Overlord ofc .. ( i have some friends that will play too) "classes (warlord and any support)
  2. Estimate online activity (Hours per day, which days of week): 12+ hours per day / week almost all week (day)
  3. How many months you will play for:  till the server die 
  4. Where do you live: spain (canary island) gmt+1
  5. Languages: spanish/english and much insults in other languages 
  6. Declare that you'll let us know if you  need quit/take a break and offload any assets you have into CWH/Clan leader (upon return we'll re-gear you as best we can):  i dont think i'll quit .. if there isnt something really wrong or the server dies ..

clan name : BloodyAngels?

Hello Googleboon, 

1. Class you will play : warsmith (because i just love building stuff)
  2. Estimate online activity (Hours per day, which days of week): during the week 3-4 hours during the weekend 3-5 hours
  3. How many months you will play for: cannot tell you since live is unpredictable but from history i stay about 3-4 years
  4. Where do you live: Belgium
  5. Languages: English, dutch, french , german (understanding spanisch) 
  6. Declare that you'll let us know if you  need quit/take a break and offload any assets you have into CWH/Clan leader (upon return we'll re-gear you as best we can): i dont mind that since i'll be most likely crafting gear for clannies anyway

Hello Folks! 

Great! Looking forward to starting this clan at launch! 

If seppe is a Warsmith then I won't play one! It narrows my choice..  ;) 

Spread the word. 

Consistency and loyalty is EVERYTHING in Lineage 2. 

1: clase a jugar: wc ( si hay doble caja un Bounty Hunter )

2: Estimar la actividad en línea (horas por día, que día de la semana): 4 horas por día, fin de semana 20 horas 

3: ¿Cuántos meses que va a jugar en: 3 años o mas

4: ¿Dónde vives: Lima-Perú 

5: idiomas: Español o castellano 

6: Declara que dejas  saber si usted necesita dejar de fumar / toma un descanso y descarga de todos los activos  que tiene en CWH / líder de clan (a su regreso vamos a volver a equipo que lo mejor que podamos):  yo no dejare de jugar

2: Estimar la actividad en línea (horas por día, que día de la semana): 4 horas por día, fin de semana 20 horas 

5: idiomas: Español o castellano <--- es lo mismo .. español y castellano es el mismo idioma :D its same language LOLOL

6: Declara que dejas  saber si usted necesita dejar de fumar / toma un descanso y descarga de todos los activos  que tiene en CWH / líder de clan (a su regreso vamos a volver a equipo que lo mejor que podamos):  yo no dejare de jugar

The first decent English clan related topic so far. That deserves my first post on this forum. If you need a support class player, let me hear.

1. Class you will play : EE
  2. Estimate online activity (Hours per day, which days of week): no idea, I have a wife and a job, but I'll play whenever I can make time :P
  3. How many months you will play for: let's see how the server will do
  4. Where do you live: Belgium
  5. Languages: dutch, french, english, german, (all fluently)
  6. Declare that you'll let us know if you  need quit/take a break and offload any assets you have into CWH/Clan leader (upon return we'll re-gear you as best we can):  My gear/goods will go to the clan w/e I quit or take a break. (My own policy)

5: idiomas: Español o castellano <--- es lo mismo .. español y castellano es el mismo idioma :D its same language LOLOL

​informate antes de presumir de inteligente

​pero que me estas contando si es lo mismo .. por dios aprende algo de ingles que estos no saben ni pisca de español invecil !

​pero que me estas contando si es lo mismo .. por dios aprende algo de ingles que estos no saben ni pisca de español invecil !

​se escribe "imbecil" y nunca dos palabras distintas significan igual podran tener parecidos pero no es igual  

That would be wonderful to be a part of a clan where English is the main language and no profanities are being practiced. 

1. Preferred Class: Bounty Hunter. Reasons: 1. PvE > PvP (This doesn't mean I'm going to run away from brawl, used to play as Damage Dealer) 2. University Degree in Business Administration with Emphasis in Marketing and Communication 3. Oriented toward cooperation with clan Warsmith to craft inventories for clan members. 4. Dwarves are cute
  2. Estimated Activity: 10-14 hours per week with the orientation toward 1-2 years.
  3. Place: Prague, Czech Republic
  4. Languages: English, Russian, Czech
  5. In Case of leave absence the the access to my account will be granted 

Welcome Prague!

Now what class will join next? 

We have Warsmith/ Bounty Hunter/ Elven Elder/ Overlord / a Tank for me (Which?) 

next we'll have sws/bd/bish/pp/se AND summoners haha.

The support players are flocking to us. 

1. Class you will play : Warcryer
  2. Estimate online activity (Hours per day, which days of week): 1 week (2-4 hours during the morning) , 1 week ( 2-4 hours during the night) and 1 week (as much as i can)...and repeat.......    Thats because i work with a "rotating hours diagram" , GMT -3 btw
  3. How many months you will play for: As long as server exists, i played 4 servers (x1,x2,x2,x1) and in 3 of them i stoped playing when the servers goes down for ever...
  4. Where do you live: Neuquen, Argentina.
  5. Languages: Spanish, English (not good english as you can see xD but im learning)
  6. Declare that you'll let us know if you need quit/take a break and offload any assets you have into CWH/Clan leader (upon return we'll re-gear you as best we can):  in that case ill give my account to some clan members

1. Class you will play :   Silver Ranger / Bounty Hunter
  2. Estimate online activity (Hours per day, which days of week): ~3 Hrs  a day (Does this matter?)
  3. How many months you will play for:  Retail EU server or Till Server Dies
  4. Where do you live: Portland, OR   US PST
  5. Languages: English and bad English
  6. Declare that you'll let us know if you  need quit/take a break and offload any assets you have into CWH/Clan leader (upon return we'll re-gear you as best we can):  Of Course

I may be having a friend join also. Class Unknown

1. Class you will play : Bladedancer
  2. Estimate online activity (Hours per day, which days of week): ~ 6 hr / day +/-
  3. How many months you will play for: to Server dead
  4. Where do you live: Germany GMT +1
  5. Languages: English / German / Bavarian ^^
  6. Declare that you'll let us know if you  need quit/take a break and offload any assets you have into CWH/Clan leader (upon return we'll re-gear you as best we can):  Sign

We will use Ventrilo, Mumble, TS3 ? 

(If u want i have, 200 Slot TS 3)

@Tiomestre - Welcome! Glad to see a WC!

@Neversummer - Welcome! SR and BH or either one? If SR I'll be forever jealous of your speed. Amount of hours doesn't matter, just for info. 

@CoCo - Welcome! BD great! Yea.. that TS 3 server could be used! And yes voice comms will be needed, just maybe not at beginning; those elpys don't do much. 

@Souvlaki is Passion - How interested? As you can see there is a trend on this topic.. all the non DD are flocking to us so you must be a sws/pp/bish/se  :P Just kidding. 

On that note.. We're going to have some well buffed Giran shops. :S

1. Declare that you'll let us know if you  need quit/take a break and offload any assets you have into CWH/Clan leader (upon return we'll re-gear you as best we can): 

i'm quite interested as this will be probably one of the first international clans out there, but what do you exactly mean by "assets"?

i'm asking because i've always been used to gear up my characters by myself, so if i'll have to put time and effort into making my own items again, i would rather keep them if i had to stop playing for any reason.

however, if you meant items provided by the clan itself via raid bosses/craft, in that case i can understand the request, and i could simply put them back in CWH in case of temporary break/quit.

@Fenir - Understandable: especially with super value stuff. My intent is,

For example you need to take a break for 2 weeks - Keep things, loan out if you like, but there is a chance to drop items on death here right? 

If you are quitting/leaving for a long time I'd like everything in CWH. If you return the clan will re-gear you. I'm not going to rage at people who won't give up a prize item or 2 but it makes no sense to have items dormant. 

I'll be keeping a GoogleDoc that I'll invite whomever to, so its clear and transparent. Say a player returns after 6 months , Level 50 and naked -We'll consult the GoogleDoc and get him equivalent.

I'll flesh out the policy earlier, it'll be light on rules and heavy on willing cooperation.  

I think it makes sense, hopefully the majority of crafting and spoiling will be done by our dwarfies, 90% of your gear will in some-way or another be from clan effort hopefully. 

I want old items passed down. Dump in CWH or direct just keep leaders informed. Can be crystallized too and then we keep a Crystal supply in CWH. 

Similar will hopefully be common; 

GenericCharName: Hi, I need 112 D Crystals for X I have 50 already. 

Googleboon: Can you meet me in Giran in 5 mins? I'll get you 112 from CWH. 

1. Class you will play : Dark Avenger.  
  2. Estimate online activity (Hours per day, which days of week): 3-4 hours during the week and on weekend 4-5 hours
  3. How many months you will play for: Probably till we have an official server
  4. Where do you live: Brazil
  5. Languages: English, Portuguese. 
  6. Declare that you'll let us know if you need quit/take a break and offload any assets you have into CWH/Clan leader (upon return we'll re-gear you as best we can): Yes I agree with it.
  7. Hi all ^^    

@Tiomestre - Welcome! Glad to see a WC!

@Neversummer - Welcome! SR and BH or either one? If SR I'll be forever jealous of your speed. Amount of hours doesn't matter, just for info. 

@CoCo - Welcome! BD great! Yea.. that TS 3 server could be used! And yes voice comms will be needed, just maybe not at beginning; those elpys don't do much. 

@Souvlaki is Passion - How interested? As you can see there is a trend on this topic.. all the non DD are flocking to us so you must be a sws/pp/bish/se  :P Just kidding. 

On that note.. We're going to have some well buffed Giran shops. :S

​I always play buffer in low rates, thats why i will play prophet here.
Im player with 9 years experience in low rate servers.
I'm not willing to join a clan before server opens, but yours is more interesting to me than others.