Googleboon

Starting an EU Clan. Not 24/7 NO-LIFE. Consistency/Clan-wide co-operation/long term players 6m+

Welcome latest editions! 

I have the Clan name voting results! From this point onwards we are the...

~Harbingers~

Please see attached image to show full results. 

​Sounds good ;)

Yes, I'm really happy with it! 

To quote seppe in  private message : 

"My friend read some interviews and found out that a lvl 50 player only has 200.000 adena. 

So a lvl 2 clan is already so expensive :P ahahhaha.

But if we all chip in it should be possible" 

Seppe the Great - 2015. 

CLAN LVL 1 IS 150,000 ADENA :o

LVL 0 Clan can hold 10 members. We're going to have to make a few temporary lv0 clans and communicate via TS and a fourm I'll make. 

Then we'll slowly integrate the temporary clans into the main one as we get space. 

btw, i think you should add 1 more question: 7) are you pvp ready? ready to pvp anytime, anywhere, anywho?

I am, and just a reminder, i will always leave any party if a clan member need help to kill :)

Okay crew... we're packing up and moving home! 

You are all going to come and live in Ireland with me!

O.oNOPEO.o

I made us a website! 

http://classicharbingers.enjin.com/home

You can view most of the forum without registering, but fill out the application form to become a Clan member and get access to the clan only section. 

If it looks sparse that's because YOU haven't applied and started posting things yet :P 

APPLY HERE  http://classicharbingers.enjin.com/members APPLY HERE

1. Class you will play :spellsinger
  2. Estimate online activity (Hours per day, which days of week):4h if not less...7/7
  3. How many months you will play for: as long as it takes to quench my thirst..aint happening this year..
  4. Where do you live:Greece
  5. Languages:english
  6. Declare that you'll let us know if you  need quit/take a break and offload any assets you have into CWH/Clan leader (upon return we'll re-gear you as best we can): am fine with it

btw, i think you should add 1 more question: 7) are you pvp ready? ready to pvp anytime, anywhere, anywho?

I am, and just a reminder, i will always leave any party if a clan member need help to kill :)

this is not the question .. the question is .. there's any problem if u losse xp? .. 

u can win or losse a pvp .. the real question is that !

1. Class you will play: Phantom Ranger 

2. Estimate online activity (Hours per day, which days of week): 3-6 hours a day, but after my School Leaving Certificate Exams (20 and 22 May)

3. How many months you will play for: Probably till the server is down.

4. Where do you live: Bulgaria, Varna

5. Languages: Bulgarian, English, German and a little Russian

6.Declare that you'll let us know if you need quit/take a break and offload any assets you have into CWH/Clan leader (upon return we'll re-gear you as best we can): When I stop playing in that server, I will give my account to the current CL with the hope that it will be returned to me if I am able to play again :)

1. Class you will play :i play many classes just tell me what u need of (tyrant,cardinal,sws,bd,spoil,sph,wl)
  2. Estimate online activity (Hours per day, which days of week):i play at least 10 hours per day exept if i need to go out with my friends i will inform you!!
  3. How many months you will play for: until server failed or dead
  5. Languages:greek,english
  6. Declare that you'll let us know if you  need quit/take a break and offload any assets you have into CWH/Clan leader (upon return we'll re-gear you as best we can): i never leave a clan exept if my cp leader fails hard and i always respect the rules of each clan.
  7. btw im leader 2 years of clan berserkers i have some mebers who intersting to join us too ill ask them and i will tell them to post here.or maybe ill bring my whole cp here i will inform you.until then im just a solo player who ask for a friendly clan ;)

1. Class you will play :i play many classes just tell me what u need of (tyrant,cardinal,sws,bd,spoil,sph,wl)
  2. Estimate online activity (Hours per day, which days of week):i play at least 10 hours per day exept if i need to go out with my friends i will inform you!!
  3. How many months you will play for: until server failed or dead
  5. Languages:greek,english
  6. Declare that you'll let us know if you  need quit/take a break and offload any assets you have into CWH/Clan leader (upon return we'll re-gear you as best we can): i never leave a clan exept if my cp leader fails hard and i always respect the rules of each clan.
  7. btw im leader 2 years of clan berserkers i have some mebers who intersting to join us too ill ask them and i will tell them to post here.or maybe ill bring my whole cp here i will inform you.until then im just a solo player who ask for a friendly clan ;)

​Iron, this clan does not exist anymore , it is dead.

It's funny ironfists register on my clan forums and then go try to join a dead clan xD

​i didnt know that i though this forum is for the l2 classic who opens at 24th

:/

It's funny ironfists register on my clan forums and then go try to join a dead clan xD

​It is, but this server have been in beta for months, and it was suposed to open in august at first, that's why this clan post was made in April xD

since then the clan died, i think the leader gave up on making the clan :P There is no interesting international clan, thats why i made my clan Exiles xD 

​It is, but this server have been in beta for months, and it was suposed to open in august at first, that's why this clan post was made in April xD

since then the clan died, i think the leader gave up on making the clan :P There is no interesting international clan, thats why i made my clan Exiles xD 

​this dead clan is better than your exiles

​this dead clan is better than your exiles

​Lmao. not sure why exactly you're so mad. but you're a cute little random noob :)