Koll

Talking Island x3 opening October 24th description

waiting from over may-april for this project , and its october and we will have it , too long but its going to open !

А щас можно играть или ОБТ нету?

​Please keep English in main sections of the forum.

But anyway, OBT is still running so you can join.

Great news! This makes me happy, but will you do anything regarding all the people that left the server and community today?

I mean... the roll-back really pissed off and discouraged a ton of players. the server is literally empty... :(((

• Haha 1

There was a long and extended beta and i m sure they can try and email all the old players about the opening but you can't really drag anyone back. It's up to them if they wanna join us during live.

its funny, while its in beta ppl cry they want it to go live, when u finaly fix stuff to go live, ppl cry cus they loosing stuff on beta xD

• Like 1

if i would be some pro dude, i would suggest you to log in again. but since i am not, i dunno. i think u should panic and ask for stuff from admins cus u lost 20 seconds to log in again that u could be farming.

• Thanks 1

Great news! This makes me happy, but will you do anything regarding all the people that left the server and community today?

I mean... the roll-back really pissed off and discouraged a ton of players. the server is literally empty... :(((

​Dude seriously... I dont mean to be rude or anything but if you are complaining about things being gone on x25 server which is in BETA (on every healthy server or service everything on BETA gets wiped every once in awhile, its not permanent). What are you going to do when on x3 it will take you weeks to get D gear and then drop it to a monster and someone else picks it up? Are you going to make flaming topics that GM should give your items back?

You should not have invested hours and hours of playing into BETA test and should only have fun/tested. Before you start playing on a server and invest that much time dont you read forums or news or something to see if its even worth playing? If you did you would find out that it was a BETA test and everything would be wiped.

Again I dont mean to be rude, if you did not know I feel sorry for you that you spent that much time and you lost it all but just get over it. Real grind starts when server is x3. Losing 1 day worth items is nothing compared to losing D grade gear or worse weapon to a mob (prepare for that).

IS THAT TRUE???? I WANNA CRY, i WAS HERE SINCE BETA 1 NAD I HAD LOST ALL MY HOPES...
WELL DONE GUYS!!!

А щас можно играть или ОБТ нету?

Пожалуйста, имейте английский язык в основных разделах форума.

Но в любом случае, ОБТ все еще работает, так что вы можете присоединиться.

You have been disconnected from the servera please login again  

what to do??

• Haha 1

When you getting this message? Right after login, or after sometime in game?

• Thanks 1

Great news! I'm really happy for all of us, at last we'll have a live working Classic server :)

Now, San0 what's up with calling everyone your son? Like you were 40 and very prolific or something hahaha jk

Cheers!

​I think it is very creepy actually. 

• Like 2

So wiped all char with ANY reward for players

who play from the beginning and survive ?

​it's a beta, you should expect wipes and/or rollbacks..

server is hosted on central Europe, but there will be lot of different proxies available. so every country will have a choice of getting the proxy that better fits its needs in order to not have high pings in game.

• Like 2