Koll

Talking Island x3 opening October 24th description

promiscuous would not dream much to my convenience but opening will give adena to the faithful to be present or any item?

I am new to the server , and i still dont got it ... what chronicle the server will be ? it will be like c1 then c2 then c3 etc? or ?
Thank you

It is Lineage 2 classic. It even says so in the title.

I am new to the server , and i still dont got it ... what chronicle the server will be ? it will be like c1 then c2 then c3 etc? or ?
Thank you

It is Lineage 2 classic. It even says so in the title.

​it will be a mix of c1 c2 GoD and stuff.

just all the good stuff

Thank you

​It's new chronicles from NCsoft. That based on GoD Client, but all other from Prelude/C1.

• Like 1

Thank you

​It's new chronicles from NCsoft. That based on GoD Client, but all other from Prelude/C1.

​no, it is c4 + good modifications - c4 locations and many c1 locations - adena drop rates..... they think that hardcore is when not enough adena :)

well in current updates adena increased x3 (as here already is) and exp 1.5x (here 3x already)

the bad things of upcomming update - main modification of interlude: no drop from 'white' characters

and admins working on this update

Thank you

If you want some info about Classic, take a look here : http://www.l2tavern.com/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=112&sid=83ddadd50dded937eaefe47d07d88489

And here for a database : Russian Wiki / Plakis Database

​ no, it is c4 + good modifications - c4 locations and many c1 locations - adena drop rates..... they think that hardcore is when not enough adena :)

well in current updates adena increased x3 (as here already is) and exp 1.5x (here 3x already)

the bad things of upcomming update - main modification of interlude: no drop from 'white' characters

and admins working on this update

​I don't know where you get this info, but XP rate in Classic is harder than Prelude/C1 even with recent update.

And again they will not follow Chronicle update, so i don't know where you get that "no drop from white characters", i follow every single Korean update and i never saw that.

Admin work on Age of War Update (1.3) with siege content and Enchanted Valley/Crocodile Island + some new skill.

​I don't know where you get this info, but XP rate in Classic is harder than Prelude/C1 even with recent update.

And again they will not follow Chronicle update, so i don't know where you get that "no drop from white characters", i follow every single Korean update and i never saw that.

Admin work on Age of War Update (1.3) with siege content and Enchanted Valley/Crocodile Island + some new skill.

well, we have c1 server, so any info about c1 can be​ checked/tested

in c1 you must kill 3 keltirs to get level 2, that's about rates x1, in classic x1 2 keltirs are enough

"no drop from white characters" I had heard from players playing in Korea

Age of War update do not have this and it is not 2.0, as you mentioned it is 1.3, admins talking about 2.0

in c1 you must kill 3 keltirs to get level 2, that's about rates x1, in classic x1 2 keltirs are enough

Age of War update do not have this and it is not 2.0, as you mentioned it is 1.3, admins talking about 2.0

​Did you play on Classic at least? Because i don't think so.

Exp is same as Prelude/C1 until lv 22-23 after that exp in Classic is x3-4 harder than old Chronicle, every player who played in Classic can confirm that.

And about update they said working on Siege update, and if you know how update work in Classic, it fit with Age of War update, it's the first major update in Classic and it called 1.3 (or 1.03 in Russia).

I don't think they will add 2.0 (Age of Splendor) before because it's a lot of work (ton of new area/B grade gear/a lot of change) if you compare with Age of War update.

of course I not played l2classic, I just asked question here

well, question again: how many keltirs you must kill on classic off to get level 2?

---

by the way, I saw stream from classic ruoff opening in 2014

1 wolf (5 level) were enough to get level 2 on x1 rates

of course I not played l2classic, I just asked question here

well, question again: how many keltirs you must kill on classic off to get level 2?

---

by the way, I saw stream from classic ruoff opening in 2014

1 wolf (5 level) were enough to get level 2 on x1 rates

​That why i said, it's same exp (Prelude/C1) until lv 22-23 after that you see a difference compared to before.

and I said is not the same even until lv2

about lv 23, we can just test c1, we cannot test l2classic 1.0 official anymore

3pB4MYF.jpg

Dear friends!

Finally, we are ready to make a very important and expected announcement.

We are ready to open doors into the World of Classic for you. The world, where there is no place to wait for help. The world, where Lineage newcomers most likely won't hold for too long. The world, where you will have a chance to show your courage and perseverance!  Can you survive all that awaits you on the other side of the screen? Can you forget the caring Lineage, constantly giving tips, bonuses and gifts?
We believe in you!

We are waiting for you in our World
October 24th 2015  -  19:00 CEST!

How to check CEST time?

How hard will it be:
XP: x3
SP: x3
ADENA: x3 (amount)
DROP: x3 (chance)
SPOIL: x2 (chance) x1 (amount)
QUEST: x2 (xp/adena)
Raid Bosses: x1 (chance)

• Except: Queen Ant, Core, Orfen x2 (chance)

Server is based on official Classic platform with all known problems fixed.

But we won't stop on this point. We have already begun to develop a Classic 2.0 with it's sieges etc. We are looking far into the future of this project and within the development of Classic we will provide you with only the best of it.

Concept may undergo changes, which will be reported in this topic.

​Did you play on Classic at least? Because i don't think so.

Exp is same as Prelude/C1 until lv 22-23 after that exp in Classic is x3-4 harder than old Chronicle, every player who played in Classic can confirm that.

And about update they said working on Siege update, and if you know how update work in Classic, it fit with Age of War update, it's the first major update in Classic and it called 1.3 (or 1.03 in Russia).

I don't think they will add 2.0 (Age of Splendor) before because it's a lot of work (ton of new area/B grade gear/a lot of change) if you compare with Age of War update.

​u can't imagine how many thinks smeli know about l2 and especialy for prelude/c1/c2 (if it is the Real smeli)

Can someone please explain me like what are the basic features from each chronicle  that this classic server has ? im not familiar with it ...
and  a few links that can help me get familiar with this chronicle ..thanks in advance