San0

Lineage2classic promotional video.

Dear friends!

We are glad to announce our project's promotional video.

We hope this small video will bring you some nostalgia and warm memories of the time when we were just starting exploring the world of Lineage 2.

We hope our server will bring back the atmosphere of the good old times.

Enjoy!

Edited by San0
  • Like 7

Dear friends!

We are glad to announce our project's promotional video.

We hope this small video will bring you some nostalgia and warm memories of the time when we were just starting exploring the world of Lineage 2.

We hope our server will bring back the atmosphere of the good old times.

Enjoy.

​yes, too cool, but i hope you can fix the the main website, it doesn't show up my 1730 advertising points

• Like 1

plus that i cant log in with the account that i created to gather those advertising point, what did you do with my account?

Website is not fully connected to game server yet. That's why registration and login on site is not working.

We will announce on forum, when registration and personal cabinet will be fixed

• Like 1

your video l2classic promotional have flaws

1. run it form first second at 0:0 and do not see at screen. yesss!!!! LINEAGE CLASSIC!!!!!

2. run it from minute 2:0 and do not see at screen. what is it? sounds like goddes of dectruction, yes, its a GODDESS OF DESTRUCTION!

change it to NS28_F.ogg

your video l2classic promotional have flaws

1. run it form first second at 0:0 and do not see at screen. yesss!!!! LINEAGE CLASSIC!!!!!

2. run it from minute 2:0 and do not see at screen. what is it? sounds like goddes of dectruction, yes, its a GODDESS OF DESTRUCTION!

change it to NS28_F.ogg

​man.. master yoda is esier to understand then you. i swear to god i do not get one sentence of anything u say.

I miss the boat:(

Truly there was a lot of fun with the boat. You know sitting at the dock and having chat with random strangers while w8ing for your BOAT

WHICH IS GONE NOW

Vid still kicks