Kse

Event: Five steps to WIN!

dpTqJe0.jpg

Dear friends!

It is a time for the first events and first prizes!
We want this agonizing wait for the server's start to pass as easily as possible for you. What is needed for it? Of course some distraction with something to do.

This first task it will be a contest related to our new FaceBook page. Follow five simple steps and you will get a chance to win great prizes.

The winners will be selected randomly from all participants. The number of winners will depend on the amount of participants. Good luck!

To participate in the contest for a chance to win very nice prizes you should:
 - Like our Facebook page.
 - Like and share it's first announcement post.
 - Register on the forum and create 10 posts (no spam or flood). Or already have an account with 10 posts.
 - Add our Skype Event Manager (events.classic)
 - Send to the Event Manager your nickname on the forum and a link to your Facebook page.

And finally the list of prizes our winners will get!

• Premium account for 7 days, Offline trade for 7 days, Title color, Hair accessory by your choice.

Dear friends!

Participation is over!

Winners will be announced soon!

• Like 8

How much winners will be chosen?

​Like it says on the announcement post, the number of winners will depend on the amount of participants.

How can i subscribe? I dont see the button.

​Just LIKE it son!

Можно уточнение для русскоговорящих?
1. Лайкнуть в Фейсбуке.
2. Сделать репост
3. Зарегистрироваться на форуме и накатать 10 постов? или можно 10 комментариев?
4. Добавить в Скайпе (events.classic)
5. Отослать в личку на форуме Kse Queen свой формуный ник и ссылку на страницу в Фейсбуке?

• Like 1

Dear friends!

Please don't forget to complete ALL steps of the contest! Otherwise you won't compete for the prize.

From what we have now - elijot added Event manager, but never sent any info, yuuls1 missing info, Defiant no info.

+ Some of participants has their Facebook profiles closed. Make sure they are open or you have me (https://www.facebook.com/classickse) in friend list so i could check you completing all the steps.

Please check it out and send everything what's missing to not lose your chances to win.

Best regards.

Edited by Kse

Another question,who is the event manager to who i have to send the nickname on the forum and a link to your Facebook page?

​Exactly this:

By event manager they mean to the skype adress you ll add so once you add them and they accept you send your username and a link of your Facebook account.

​And don't forget that you need to have 10 posts on the forum to participate :) (see you on 7 atm)

Done :D

​I don't think so :)

To participate in the contest for a chance to win very nice prizes you should:
 - Like our Facebook page.
 - Like and share it's first announcement post.
 - Register on the forum and create 10 posts (no spam or flood). Or already have an account with 10 posts.
 - Add our Skype Event Manager (events.classic)
 - Send to the Event Manager your nickname on the forum and a link to your Facebook page.

hyXfoE6N