Kse

Chronicle: "Path to Classic"

Dear friends!
Each of us was led to the Classic by our own destiny, road, and various obsticales.

Someone left the World of the past, because he traded all his wealth for drinks, someone's  World was burned down by the Goddess of Destruction, someone was betrayed by a friend, which stole all of his property or repulsed the love of his life.

2dl6mft.png

The list of prizes for the winners:

• Title change Color, Premium for 15 days, Offline trade for 15 days, Hair accessory and Agathion by your choice.

Incentive prizes for all participants:

• Premium for 7 days, Offline trade for 7 days.

Dear friends!

Something went wrong with this topic so my last and very important post is not being visible, so I will make an announcement here!

Thank you all for participating in the contest. All your stories were interesting.

Unfortunately, not all of you were reading the rules of the contest well, and some even tried to cheat.

We were announcing that the vote for the winner will be started on October 19th, but since only 1 work (very good work) was made following all rules, the voting is meaningless.

We appreciate the time spent on the contest, for this reason, all who participated will receive gifts. But, unfortunately, we will not tolerate fraud and "SmileR" will be excluded from the competition.

For the creativity following participants receive Premium account for 7 days, Offline trade for 7 days:

Silverwing
Fuminho
smeli
qutlaw

The main prize goes to:

Leisath

Congratulations to the winners!

After server's launch we will contact you through the forum to clarify the nicknames you wish to receive the reward.

UPDATE:

Rewards are given away.

If you didn't get it, leave me pm with your Ingame nickname and a contest you participated.

Edited by Kse

Unfortunately the overall winners will be picked by the community and as so it needs to be in a common language for the biggest amount of people to understand, that means English.

Still the finalists on who the community will be able to vote are picked by us, so if you do not trust your English skills you can use Google translator or something for the post, and send it to us a copy of it in your original language, it might help us understand it better and help us deciding if your work is worth to be one of the finalists or not. 

In case you choose to do this you can send the copy on your original language to the Skype: events.calssic with the tittle "Chronicle: Path to Classic".

i also take the chance to remember our community that biggest part of us do not have English as a main language, so do not judge people's work by some spelling or grammar mistakes, but try to look at the story as a full package.

What do you mean by Pre-story?

A story telling how and why you made classic, or a story of how the world of lineage 2 became lineage2classic?

Thank you in advance, I might participate :D

Its basicly how people in general got to classic, how the world became the classic world in your point of view/imagination.
something like "Shilen went out for a drink got drunk and started playing around with some of her child dragons till they blew up the whole world so she had to start creating the world from the beginning and that's why we have classic" xD. Ofc in a more elaborated way B|

Oh, I got it then.

By the way, I offer you my assistance in translating from spanish, if you get any Story in spanish, you could speak to me. Mother language: Spanish, and I'm very fluent in English.

Don't forget to participate in our Contests!

And a bit more of motivation: Some items, such as Color Title, You won't be able to get any other way besides forum events and some other forum/game social activity ;)

Dear friends!
Each of us was led to the Classic by our own destiny, road, and various obsticales.

Someone left the World of the past, because he traded all his wealth for drinks, someone's  World was burned down by the Goddess of Destruction, someone was betrayed by a friend, which stole all of his property or repulsed the love of his life.

2dl6mft.png

The list of prizes for the winners:

• Title change Color, Premium for 15 days, Offline trade for 15 days, Hair accessory and Agathion by your choice.

Incentive prizes for all participants:

• Premium for 7 days, Offline trade for 7 days.

Because it was quite tiring reading this on the screenshot, I wrote it down in case someone doesn't make out any words ;P .

Today we are announcing a new creative contest in which you can tell us your idea describing the way to the Classic. Share your vision of the pre-story of our project.

To participate in the contest you have to write a work of art with no less than 5000 characters and fill it with at least 3 illustrations.It can be as screenshots,or any other art that you created.We will strictly check for plagiarism.And also,your past Worlds,if they took place, can not be called by real names in the story.

At October 19th we will select the most worthy works and hold a public vote that will determine the winners,which,depending on the number of participants,will be from 1 to 3.However all participants will receive guaranteed prices.The voting will last from October 19 till October 23.

How do i send this to you guys? As a private message or just post it right here in this thread? Story is finished already, still working on 2 remaining drawings ^^
Shall i put those images into the Word file and convert everything to pdf or you want everything as separate items? Thanks for your answer ;)

Post it in this threat

About images do as you want to. The easiest way - just insert them in the places of text they should be.

But its creative contest, so you can make it in any way you think it will be better :)

So, 5000 characters* for 7 days premium :o/ title color and hair accessory? It will take 1-2 hours to write an article like that.

What are the prices for these rewards irl currency?

Believe in success. Write a good story and you will get 15 days prem/offline shop.

So, 5000 characters* for 7 days premium :o/ title color and hair accessory? It will take 1-2 hours to write an article like that.

What are the prices for these rewards irl currency?

​Couldnt understand... Dude, you are complaining rewards are too good or too bad? O.o

Anyway.. why no1 is participating? Every1 is shy? Think ill have to be the one starting it.

Well, as admins said somewhere at least colored title you wont be able to buy. 

And you know, spend a bit of ur time to not have to pay for premium-offshop etc... i'd say it worth it

• Like 2

It's ABSOLUTELY worth it! :) Great contest, as I believe there are many creative people among fans of L2. I'm working on the 3rd and final drawing and I hope to post my complete work tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing your creations too, everyone! :)

• Like 2

Hello everyone,

I've finally finished my story and illustrations. I hope you guys will like it. Feel free to comment but please don't get too harsh, since I'm neither a native English speaker nor a profesional artist. To be honest, I haven't drew elfs and unicorns for many years, after I stopped playing Lineage 2 :D. It was a fun experience for me, so I send a huge THANKS to staff members for organising this event.

The main thing that inspired my story was the last chronicles of Lineage 2. It was such a mess and disappointment that I ended up destroying that world and rebuilding the new one in my story :D.

So wish you all happy gaming and will be waiting to see your creations too! ;)

• Like 3

If I understand correct, its an art like a poster were we need to invent a story about how our version of classic fits into L2 universe.

So here is my vision of how L2 Classic Happened xD

I was just a beginner in l2, was when I met my first leader, the eternal Din (Shanx), played together, building great friendships ... and it all started in C3, we became more than a clan, we became a family, Family Pirates!
  The clan grew, so evolved together with the lineage2 over time just breaking up and stopping to play, but the friendships were. Now comes the l2 classic, rescuing the origins, bringing back the nostalgia of times and great memories, then follow this journey in finding old friends to once again live those classical adventures and reassemble a clan that has been great ...
   Thank l2 classic because it made me re-find great friends and we play together again! In the search for old friends in an attempt to remake the clan, I met many friends interested in returning to the game ... So we're back, ansiosos by opening the server. Then hold pirates, all on board, back to sea adventures ... In pirates are part of lineage2, following the bloodline (D.) we will always honor their captain! No grade pvp!!! Go go go!!!
IMG_2035.thumb.JPG.716ecad4422a29f3a0d5d

Sleep not the experience !!! Sleep not of Adena !!!
Shouts and laughter, people sleeping on the keyboard and more ... A lot of funny stories !!! We have this story on a player who shared the computer with his mother ... one day she wanted to use the computer, then his son and clan member says so to his mother: -You can use the computer to level up my char 5% ! The funny thing is the end of the story ... when it happens a simple dialog in the game;

-> Dock: hi dock, okay?

Dock: hi
Dock: here is not the dock
Dock: is his mother
Dock: he said he can only use the PC to get 5%
-> Dock: ok aunt, party accepts

This is the dock, our destroyer !!!

IMG_2038.thumb.JPG.ad1e6b5d640c333dd6e90

Pirates coming !!! Always looking for the next island !!! New friends and new enemies, everyone will be welcome, friends aboard the ship, enemies on the board !!!

All in anticipation !!! Many friends being present, clan pirates open doors for new Latin and Portuguese members, always looking to have fun !!!

IMG_2037.thumb.JPG.5f1db8ff244b343e5e17c

uuuuuuu
             uu$$$$$$$$$$$uu
          uu$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$uu
         u$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$u
        u$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$u
       u$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$u
       u$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$u
       u$$$$$$"   "$$$"   "$$$$$$u
       "$$$$"      u$u       $$$$"
        $$$u       u$u       u$$$
        $$$u      u$$$u      u$$$
         "$$$$uu$$$   $$$uu$$$$"
          "$$$$$$$"   "$$$$$$$"
            u$$$$$$$u$$$$$$$u
             u$"$"$"$"$"$"$u
  uuu        $$u$ $ $ $ $u$$       uuu
 u$$$$        $$$$$u$u$u$$$       u$$$$
  $$$$$uu      "$$$$$$$$$"     uu$$$$$$
u$$$$$$$$$$$uu    """""    uuuu$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$"""$$$$$$$$$$uuu   uu$$$$$$$$$"""$$$"
 """      ""$$$$$$$$$$$uu ""$"""
           uuuu ""$$$$$$$$$$uuu
  u$$$uuu$$$$$$$$$uu ""$$$$$$$$$$$uuu$$$
  $$$$$$$$$$""""           ""$$$$$$$$$$$"
   "$$$$$"                      ""$$$$""
     $$$"                         $$$$"

My English is rly low, so I use google translate for it. Sorry If I do much mistakes. Welcome to my Lineage 2 story:
The scrap

He took a deep breath , added smoke , and slow them inflated . Great part of the face was hidden under a thick old hood , and behind only the thick darkness . From pale pipes flame was impossible to make out facial features.
He presented himself as a Bard, although no one believed him , because the voice was low and rasping , moreover , we were suspicious that he traveled the dark forest alone.
Well but he offered to tell the story , if you will share campfire warmth and food. We agreed , although the mere fact that we could not drive out the traveler to the cold forest. We are conveniently we put up by the fire , holding weapons, if an unexpected danger, and waited for the beginning of history . The night was cold as ice , and his low voice calm spread over the mountain, when , attracted pipe, it will open your mouth and began to speak.            

mLCDsOFa

Genesis I.

The story that I want to tell you is about those whom we call God. Listen carefully, because this is a true story.
Very long time before the same idea, the only sphere in which all the works have been mixed. In the absence of the comparison, the ball was big and small, light and dark, and all and any.
Over a hundred million years ago, the ball began to grow and eventually it began to slowly take shape within two forces. They grow, they began to form their will and ego, and they stood in the light and the darkness. White light has become a woman, and was named Einhasad. Darkness was formed at the man, and took the name Gran Kain. These two creatures became the beginning of the universe, all of what we know today.
Einhasad and Gran Kain rallied forces to the visitors of the sphere. After this action ball broke into various parts. Somewhere parts originated and became sky, others fell and became the ground. Between Earth and Sky formed water, and some kind of ground parts that have become dry land.

Ball of the soul, which is called Ether, collapsed along with the ball, and turned into plants and animals. Opening peace "was formed from the soul, and the Giants were the best of them. They were known as intelligent as their mind was powerful and their bodies. Giants promised to believe in Einhasad and Gran Kain, as such an act of God created life. Einhasad and Gran Kain liked the Giants and they believed these to control all life. This was before death and true paradise existence.
Einhasad and Gran Kain started many divine children. The first five were authorized to rule the world. The eldest daughter, Shilen, was in charge of the water. The oldest son, Paagrio controlled fire. The second daughter, Maphr controlled land. The second son, Sayh, became the ruler of the wind. The youngest, Eva, there was an element management, it created the music and poetry. While the other gods were busy with their responsibilities, Eva wrote poetry and sang them with music. Thus began the era of God. And the earth was not the gods of unknown location.

II. The creation of the races.

Einhasad was goddess of creation and created forms using her own spirit. Her children used their own powers to create life from these forms.
Shilen was inspired by the form of water first, and thus came the elves.
Paagrio breathed fire the second form, and also appeared in the oven.
Maphr inspired ground form a third, and so came the dwarves.
Sayh inspired winds fourth form, and thus there arte.

Gran Kain was a god of destruction, and when he saw Einhasad work began to pry and envy. He copied Einhasad and created a form in his own image. Then he went to Shilen, eldest daughter and asked inspire the spirit. Shilen was very surprised and asked him: "Father, why do you need it? Einhasad, my mother, is responsible for the development, neužsiimk works which you belong. The animal that is born from the demolition of God, will bring only disaster. "
But Gran Kain did not, and after much persuasion, he managed to get the daughter's consent.
"OK, I'll do it, but I've been given this water can the mother, so I have to give you only the remnants of this standing and decaying water." Gran Kain took its spirit.
But Gran Kain decided that his spirit is not enough of one piece, then he went to Paagrio.
The eldest son of long refused, but finally agreed to give the ashes of a dying fire and spirit
Maphr tearfully asked his father to abandon the idea, but eventually gave fruitless and contaminated earth spirit. Sayh, in turn, was forced to give a wild and violent wind spirit.
Satisfied that he has received, Gran Kain shouted, "Look, you create peace, born of water, fire, earth and wind. They will be stronger and smarter than giant. They rule the world! "
Gran Kain shouted with pride to the whole world, and inspired by the spirit of his image form. Unfortunately the result was unfortunate. Creatures were weak, stupid, sneaky and cowardly. All other gods hated Gran Kain'o beings. Dissatisfied with his failure, Gran Kain left their tracks, and hid. Animals called human beings. Race of elves was wise and ruled by magic. But because it was silly for the giants they were allowed to maintain its political and magic -related issues .
Orcs was strong. They ruled the inexhaustible strength and will power. But because it was weaker than giants they were entrusted to military affairs .
Dwarfs were inventive. They were good engineers , mathematicians and great manufacturers. Giants allowed them to engage in banking and manufacturing business.
Winged race ARTE, it was freedom-loving and had immortal curiosity. Giants tried to catch and subdue them , but just close these creatures weakened and died . Gigante had no choice but to allow Artes fly free . These , in turn, to fly to the Giants the city to report news from other parts of the world .
People could act as a slave to anything other giants. They were given all the dirty work . human life was not any better for the animals.

8laQ7yV2

III. Gods War

Gran Kain was a free and uninhibited god. Unfortunately he was wrong suvedžiodamas his eldest daughter, Shilen. It was concealed from the eyes Einhasad, until Shilen became pregnant. When Einhasad found out what was going on, filled with rage. She took one of the daughters the right to manage the water, and cast out Shilen from the mainland. Gran Kain had ignored the situation, and Shilen had to meet one's destiny.

Pregnant, Shilen fled to the east, deep into the dark woods. Uterine cursing Einhasad and Gran Kain with each bascule just pain.
Children born of Shilen and despair and anger became demons. The strongest of which was called the "dragon."
Total born six dragons, six curses of the gods. Shilen was filled with resentment her mother Einhasad, which it drove out, and Gran Kain, who left her. Strengthening the capacity of their children, she gathered an army to punish the gods.

Mighty dragon was ordered to lead an army figure gods. Hearing this Aulakiria, dragon light, looked at Shilen and i said.
"Mother, you do not know what you're doing. Do you not really want the eternal destruction of the gods? Do you not really want your father, mother and brothers and sisters fall into their own blood? "
But it did not change Shilen's opinion.
Finally, the demons invaded the palace of the gods and the beginning of the cruel struggle. six dragons destroyed everything in the castle of the gods. Even the gods were intimidated by the power of the dragons. The fight seemed to go on forever, but the time could not exist in the world, and all life is destroyed.
Many messengers of God and the demons were killed. What's Day lighten and thunder when the sky relentlessly confronted a hostile force. Giants and other creatures, trembling watched the fight in the sky.
The fight lasted several years, and finally turned to the advantage of one side. Despite the injuries and suffering Einhasad and Gran Kain were too strong and won a lot of demons.
Dragons fought on despite the injuries, and the bodies to affected scars. However, their fatigue was becoming stronger and stronger noticeable. Over time, it began to seem that the war will end, and will be destroyed Shilen's army. Finally, the dragons spread their wings and fled into the earth. The rest of the demons followed. The gods wanted to destroy bėgančiuosius, but due to injury had to watch them moving away.
Shilen seeing her dying children could not stand the pain, and thus created the underworld lord and settled there.    

MpOUqf3a

IV. Great Deluge

Exiting Shilen, the water replaced by his mistress Eva position. But she was timid by nature, and even after the gods of war has become more daring, so in order to avoid responsibility, she dug a tunnel deepest lake on the spot, and there pasiliepė. In deities control, water spirits began to wander aimlessly. Too much water flowed to one place and formed the majority of the swamp. in another place netekėjo water at all, and formed a large desert. Often began serious floods in one part of the continent, while the other occurred at the island of nowhere. Somewhere it rained day and night until only the mountain tops sticking out above the water.
Wherever there was a land space of all who live in it to concentrate, and the place became hell. And on land and in the ocean, all life suffered. Giants, of all animals, asked the gods for help.
Einhasad and Gran Kain searched all around and finally found the lake in which Eva was hiding.
Eva look what happened when you refused their duties. You are ruining the harmony of this continent that we have time to start their business. I will not change, if you continue does not obey me. "Einhasad was so angry that her eyes blazing roaring flames.
Because of the flooding, plenty of sucker Shilen fled to the dungeons. This caused a large Einhasad jealousy. Terrified mother, Eva, trembling surrendered. When she finally undertook to manage the waters have calmed down a bit after the disaster. Unfortunately destroyed the continent was impossible to restore.  

V. Giants challenge.

Gigante began to grow in the hearts of skepticism. Gran Kain has already proven its folly creating people also on his conduct and Einhasad pavydumo, created a dungeon with a lot of demons. For Eva ignorance continent was severely damaged. Giants spread doubt in the hearts of the seed. Is such a God worthy to be worshiped?
Giants could ride in a carriage, created their own hands, and were able to freely enter and exit the castle of the gods. They are ruled by magic and was able to raise the island in the air, and live there as gods. They could spin out of your life to make it appear that they are eternal. So Giants began to believe that their power is equal to the gods. In spite of their wisdom, they became excessively arrogant.
So Giants began to seek to become gods.
They began experimenting with living organisms and created a new one. Giants called the magic of science.
Infected power Giants started bringing together an army to fight against the gods despite the failure of Shilen.
The gods saw the preparations. Einhasad feeling only has the power to create life was full of angry. She said sunaikinsianti all giants along with the rest of the continent and the world. Gran Kain calmed her in every possible way.
"You are creating a goddess" -, he argued - "Demolition is my responsibility. The most you saw what happened when I tried to take your work.
I will punish Gigante for their pride. But if you want to destroy the continent, I will not let you out of the way. "
Gran Kain did not want to allow the destruction of the continent Einhasad betuokia price Einhasad and came to pass even stronger for Gran Kain interference. But since they were equal, it could not prevent him.
Finally, they agreed. In order to punish the giants Einhasad borrowed Gran Kain'o hammer, hammer-called decay. Due to its enormous destructive power, even Gran Kain did not use it. But because of the huge anger Einhasad lifted the hammer high above his head and shot in front of the Giants downtown.  

RKLkYCBn

VI. End of Ages

Only when the fire began to rain Giants realized that made a big mistake. They gathered all their power to stop the falling hammer on them. But no matter what their efforts would not have them just a bit tepavyko tilt hammer path. And he still ripped cities embarking on the ground.
That was enough to destroy the world's largest city. Dozens of Giants and other races were instantly crushed. A huge hole appeared in the ground, which immediately filled the water waves. Almost all Giants were destroyed. The survivors fled to the east, taking care to avoid Einhasad anger. Their race resembled Shilen way Einhasad and chased them down and destroyed one by one, with powerful lightning balls. The remaining Giants trembled in fear and prayed to Gran Kain help.
Gran Kain, Gran Kain, we realized his wrong decisions. Only you can soothe anger Einhasad. Do not let us go away. We were born from the same as you. We are the wisest and strongest creatures on earth. "
Gran Kain felt sorry for the poor creatures and decided that they had already suffered enough for their sins. He picked up the deepest waters of the southern sea Einhasad and blocked the road.
Einhasad shouted, - "What is it now? Who dares to interfere with me ?! Eva, beloved daughter, these waters attractive to me out of the way, or Be ready to go after your sister. "
Eva's mother obeyed, and returned the waters in the seas. Einhasad continued to hunt and again destroyed the giants. And these again asked Gran Kain help. Gran Kain, the most powerful of the gods Einhasad continues to persecute us, determined to destroy us. I beg you, have mercy on us. " Gran Kain lifted up the rock on which it stood Giants, and again stopped the movement of Einhasad. It cried out with a liud voice. "Maphr, my daughter! Who dares to interfere with me? As soon as the ground ow stay, or choose your sister's fate!" Terrified mother tried Maphr dropping rocks, but Gran Kain stipped her."Einhasad why you be quiet and stops. The whole world knows your power and are afraid of your anger. WIse but foolish Giants realized his mistake. Look itself, powerful and strong creatures that once ruled the land, now huddled on a narrow piece of land, trembling with fear, and trying to avoid your anger. They no longer tries to rebel against the gods. This place will forever Gigantes prison. Calm down, satisfied with your revenge." Einhasad tries to vent their anger, but knowing that Gran Kain have equal power, she decided that would be better not to resist, and leave Gigante on a narrow and infertile land an area that forever repent for their sins. So she went home.
Later, Einhasad rarely kišdavosi on the ground accidents. It completely spoiled land creatures. Gran Kain also agreed nebesirodyti earth. Gods come to the end of the century.  

VII. Returning to the campfire

The stranger interrupted the story. Obsessed with the story, and we have not moved until he spoke. His voice, so gentle, ripped our heads - like a magic word. Myth about which he said was quite different than that which we knew, but no one objected. We, the most seasoned warriors in all the lands were interrupted stranger, still on the edge, nervous, even afraid of this strange man. When a nearby owl took off we went, from the rustle of wings. The stranger cough up, raised the pipe lips, and continued his story. "Do not discard my story because it is different from that which you know. There is no proof that your priests speak more truth than runabout poet. God is the story of God's will, not people. So how can the priests know the truth? Listen to me, because I will continue. This is the story of the land after the gods of the output. It's your story. "

VIII. Effect

A sudden loss of giants, the world's turmoil. used to control the giants, elves, dark elves, dwarves and men faced with a difficult reality: they themselves had to take care of themselves. Beyond this terrible change the world in which they lived, became torn from decay Hammer blow. Many died of Einhasad disaster and still more died from the accident caused mayhem and chaos. land race fervently implored help gods, but the gods in their prayers answered. The first situation began to manage the elves, giants such as time management, they were the race responsible for the policy. Still he managed to unite the races of elves and so life continued. However, over time it became apparent that the elves will not be able to manage as ruled by giants. The first rebelling against the elves were the orcs. "Are the elves stronger than we? No! Do the elves have the right to govern us? No! We hate management of those who are less pronounced for us!"
Orcs military power was very strong and elves, who lived alone peace, could not resist the proud and fearless orks. Soon most of the land became the territory of orcs and elves were driven to the most remote nook of the continent, where they sought help dwarfs, with untold riches and unique weaponry would hope to win the battle against the orcs. "Land race" Elves pleaded, "Come to our aid. His absolute power ferocious orcs hordes persecute us. Come - Fight against them together. " But dwarves cold refused to help the elves. In their eyes, the world has become orcs. Pragmatic dwarves did not make any sense to those who are weak. Elves is enraged, but they could not influence the decision. The elves decided to apply for aid for wind race - Arte. Their reconnaissance skills and aerial attacks would be sufficient elves triumph over the orcs. Elves delegation went to the very edge of the earth Arte ask for help. "The wind race, come to our aid! Barbaric orcs depressing us with their absolute power. Unite and teach them for their stupidity! " However, as always, Arte was not interested in politics and wars on earth. They are determined to remain neutral in the war and hid edge inside. Elves lost hope. "No we will not! Will it be the end of our race? Do bjaurieji Orcs seized the lands and take all the glory and riches? "

Thx for attencion. Wish you like it! ;)

Edited by Kse

sorry for my terrible english

Everything started more than perfect. Our Talking Island Researchers branch was working on old manuscripts. 
There were war on many places in those days: Gracian war, Elmoreadean war , war between different fractions of heroes. 
But we don't care about all this stuff, we just lived our peaceful life like so called "book rats".
There are came times called "Age of Splendor". Nothing gone to predict horror which were near us already.
Gludin's PUB is were about opening [see picture 3]. And many of us awaited this great event....
Then it is begun. Those times were called "Rise of Dorkness", yes, yes Rise of DORKNESS, not the Darkness as official sources saying.
We decided to wait safely in secret places of talking island village  [see picture 2]. In those houses no uneducated players were able to found us. [see clues below all the story]
But times became more dangerous, so we hided in more secure place. No no, we not reveal this place. Try to find it by yourself!
We waited many years and saw many things through windows of our new hideout.
Warriors of Dorkness smashed Gludin's PUB and the called themselves "Scions of Destiny". Yes, their destiny was to smash the PUB.
We saw everything.....
After a while Minions of Dorkness came out and called themselves "Kamaels". They wanted to look different form Warriors of Dorkness, so they glued 
artificial wings to their backs. Real dorks! Superior dorks, I will say.
After a another while Queen of Dorkness came out, you know what I am talking about. yes, she called herself "Goddess of Destruction".
We were hoped that she will destroy not only innocent NPCs but DORKS too. No no no, no one of DORKS were destroyed. They became even more dorks than they were before. 
Why I am writing "DORKS" with capital letters? They were just dorks, now they becomed "awakened dorks", thats why.
Our saviors were ancient classic race of Erthea  [see picture 1]. Dorks called them "Dimensional Stangers". Erthea opened way to another dimension.
Dimension called "Lineage 2 Classic". Those, who do not wanted to be the dorks, all now are here.
And now we can return to our beloved Taking Island and continue our very important work like wine drinking, pipe smoking and studying old manuscripts.
But we are ready to retreat again if new Age of Dorkness will come.

∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵ ∵◣ 
∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵ ∵▇◣ 
∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵ ∵▇▇◣ 
∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵ ∵▇▇▇◣ 
∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵ ∵▋ 
∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵ ∵▋ 
∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵ ▋ 
∵∵∵∵ ◣∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵▋∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵ ∵∵ ∵∵ ◣ 
∵∵∵∵ ▇◣∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵ ∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵◢▇◣∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵ ∵∵▇◣ 
∵∵∵∵ ▇▇◣∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵◢▇▇▇◣∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵ ∵∵ ▇▇◣ 
∵∵∵∵ ▇▇▇◣∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵◢▇▇▇▇▇◣∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵ ∵ ▇▇▇◣ 
∵∵∵∵ ▊∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵◥▇╭┯╮▇◤∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵ ∵∵∵∵∵▊ 
∵∵∵∵ ▊∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵▇┠╂┨▇∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵ ∵∵∵∵∵▊ 
∵∵∵∵ ▊∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵▇╰┷╯▇∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵ ∵∵∵∵∵▊ 
∵∵∵ ◢▇◣∵∴∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵◥▇▇▇◤∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵ ∵ ◢▇◣ 
∵∵◢▇▇▇◣∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵▆▆▉∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵ ◢▇▇▇◣ 
∵◢▇▇▇▇▇◣∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵ ▆▆▉∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵◢▇▇▇▇▇◣ 
∵◥▇╭┯╮▇◤∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵ ∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵▆▆▉∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵◥▇╭┯╮▇◤ 
∵∵▇┠╂┨▇∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵ ▆▆▉∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵▇┠╂┨▇ 
∵∵▇╰┷╯▇∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵ ∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵▆▆▉∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵▇╰┷╯▇ 
∵∵◥▇▇▇◤∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵▆▆▉∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵ ◥▇▇▇◤ 
∵∵∵▆▆▉∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵▆▆▉∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵ ▆▆▉ 
∵∵∵▆▆▉∴∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵▆▆▉∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵ ▆▆▉ 
∵∵∵▆▆▉∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵▆▆▉∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵ ∵∵∵∵∵▆▆▉ 
∵∴◢▇▇▇◣∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵◢▇▇▇◣∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵ ◢▇▇▇◣ 
∵∵▉╭┯╮▉∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵ ∵∵∵∵∵∵∵ ∵∵∵∵∵∵ ▇╭┯╮▇∵∵∵∵∵∵∵ ∵ ∵ ∵ ∵∵∵∵ ∵ ∵∵∵∵▇╭┯╮▇ 
∵∵▉┠╂┨▉∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵ ∵∵∵ ∵ ∵∵▇┠╂┨▇∵∵∵∵∵ ∵∵∵ ∵ ∵∵ ∵∵∵∵ ∵∵∵ ∵▇┠╂┨▇ 
∵∵▉╰┷╯▉∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵ ∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵ ∵ ▇╰┷╯▇∵∵∵∵∵ ∵∵∵∵∵∵ ∵∵ ∵ ∵ ∵∵ ∵∵▇╰┷╯▇ 
∵∵◥▇▇▇◤∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵◥▇▇▇◤∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵ ◥▇▇▇◤ 
∵∵∵▆▆▇∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵▆▆▉∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵ ▆▆▉ 
∵∵∵▆▆▇∵∵▉∵▉∵▉∵▉∵▉∵▉∵▉∵▉∵▉∵▉∵▆▆▉∵ ▉∵▉∵▉∵▉∵▉∵▉∵▉∵▉∵▉∵▉∵▆▆▉ 
∵∵∵▆▆▇∵∵▉∵▉∵▉∵▉∵▉∵▉∵▉∵▉∵▉∵▉∵▆▆▉∵ ▉∵▉∵▉∵▉∵▉∵▉∵▉∵▉∵▉∵▉∵▆▆▉ 
∵∵∵▆▆▇∵∵▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉∵▆▆▉∵ ▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉∵▆▆▉ 
∵∵◢▆▆▇ ∵ ▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉∵▆▆▉∵ ▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉∵▆▆▉◣ 
∵∵▉▇▇▇▉▉┏┯┓▉┏┯┓▉┏┯┓▉┏┯┓▉▉▇▇▇▉▉┏┯┓▉┏┯┓▉┏┯┓▉┏┯┓▉▉▇▇▇▉ 
∵∵▉╭┯╮▉▉┠╂┨▉┠╂┨▉┠╂┨▉┠╂┨▉▉╭┯╮▉▉┠╂┨▉┠╂┨▉┠╂┨▉┠╂┨▉▉╭┯╮▉ 
∵∵▉┠╂┨▉▉┠╂┨▉┠╂┨▉┠╂┨▉┠╂┨▉▉┠╂┨▉▉┠╂┨▉┠╂┨▉┠╂┨▉┠╂┨▉▉┠╂┨▉ 
∵∵▉╰┷╯▉▉┗┷┛▉┗┷┛▉┗┷┛▉┗┷┛▉▉╰┷╯▉▉┗┷┛▉┗┷┛▉┗┷┛▉┗┷┛▉▉╰┷╯▉ 
∵∵▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉ 
∵∵▉╭┯╮▉▉┏┯┓▉┏┯┓▉┏┯┓▉┏┯┓▉▉╭┯╮▉▉┏┯┓▉┏┯┓▉┏┯┓▉┏┯┓▉▉╭┯╮▉ 
∵∵▉╰┷╯▉▉┗┷┛▉┗┷┛▉┗┷┛▉┗┷┛▉▉╰┷╯▉▉┗┷┛▉┗┷┛▉┗┷┛▉┗┷┛▉▉╰┷╯▉ 
∵∵▉▉┏┯┓▉▉┏┯┓┏┯┓▉┏┯┓┏┯┓▉▉┏┯┯┯┓▉▉┏┯┓┏┯┓▉┏┯┓┏┯┓▉▉┏┯┓▉▉ 
∵∵▉▉┠╂┨▉▉┠╂┨┠╂┨▉┠╂┨┠╂┨▉▉┠╂╂╂┨▉▉┠╂┨┠╂┨▉┠╂┨┠╂┨▉▉┠╂┨▉▉ 
∵∵▉▉┗┷┛▉▉┗┷┛┗┷┛▉┗┷┛┗┷┛▉▉┗┷┷┷┛▉▉┗┷┛┗┷┛▉┗┷┛┗┷┛▉▉┗┷┛▉▉ 
∵∵▉▉┗┷┛▉▉┗┷┛┗┷┛▉┗┷┛┗┷┛▉▉┗┷┷┷┛▉▉┗┷┛┗┷┛▉┗┷┛┗┷┛▉▉┗┷┛▉▉ 
∵∵▉▉┗┷┛▉▉┠╂┨┠╂┨▉┠╂┨┠╂┨▉▉┗┷┷┷┛▉▉┠╂┨┠╂┨▉┠╂┨┠╂┨▉▉┗┷┛▉▉ 
∵◢▉▉▉▉▉▉▉┗┷┛┗┷┛▉┗┷┛┗┷┛▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉┗┷┛┗┷┛▉┗┷┛┗┷┛▉▉▉▉▉▉▉◣ 
◢ ▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉ ▅▅▆▆▆▇▆▆▆▅▅▅▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▅▅▅▆▆▆▇▆▆▆▅▅▅▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉◣ 
▅▅▅▅▅▅◢▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆☼▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆◣▅▅▅▅▅▅ 
▅▅▅▅▅◢▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆☼▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆◣▅▅▅▅▅ 
▅▅▅▅◢▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆☼▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆◣▅▅▅▅ 
▅▅▅◢▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆☼▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆◣▅▅▅ 
▅▅◢▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆☼▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆◣▅▅ 

• Like 1

l2classiclogo.thumb.PNG.0a4ea65f0f744f70

It began long long time ago......
When all citizen of Adena were living in peaceful time.
No wars all of the kingdoms were living the natural life,
and they didn't even thought what was behind.

latest.thumb.png.3d83bdb9897389c83269847

Demonic Shilen, the Goddess of Destruction rise
to bring chaos and Death to Adena.
Now she was more powerful than ewer before.
Adena was poisioned by her anger, weaker creatures
became a strong evil spirits wich stood to fought  on
her side.

But still Humans,Elfs,Dark Elfs,Orks,Kamaels,Erthia,Dwarfs.
Even in the darkest hours they could see the bright light,
And stand the enemy with full power.

LineageII_Tauti_1.thumb.jpg.c2c70b68672a

The battle started all the Adena's magical creatures fight as one
To bring back the peaciful times.
But enemy forces was stronger after long hours of battle
the Adena start losing the battle against Demonic Shilen.

1.thumb.jpg.41ea341f63b2928b5414608aded6

The great wizard Elikia stole the powerful neclace from Shilen and casted the spell
wich took her back in the time of then Adena citizines was living peaceful time.
No one remember anything from that time just Elikia.
And she wont let it happen again.

The End

Wroted By: Qutlaw