Yolanda

Fighters SKILLS Damage must be ANALOGIC like Mages

Fighters SKILLS  Damage must be ANALOGIC  like Mages

EXAMPLE  :  IF A DAGGER HAVE 100 p atck  deal with skill 500 dmg  if he increase his p atck the dmg of his skills increased As mages does...  

One mage deals Skills Damage based on their m atck 

BALANCE : If skills damage deal the same damage with 100 p atck or 21342 their is no reason to buy TOP weapons and play p atck 

and now Daggers and gladys skill classes become op BCS they Build FULL p def bcs they have STANDAR damages !!!  

IF DAMAGE OF THEIR SKILLS IS ANALOGIC SO   IF THEY WANNA INCREASE THEIR DMG MUST PLAY P ATCK BUILD AND  BUFFS and buy top weapons

dagger deal same dmg with 1 No grade dagger with skills and they same dmg with a B top so no reason to farm WEAPON 

Suggestion from old burn player  25 y. o  , thanks :)

Dagger skill dmg increased only  by critical buff or any critical boost and that is bad for balance

Dagger skills also increased by use of soul shots ~+20% also better p.atk = slightly bigger dmg for a dagger character.

That is normal ... about SS  

For physical skills, the power listed in description is directly added to your p.atk.. Since power of physical skills has been inceased, that of course means p.atk. has less impact on the final damage. Soulshots only double the p.atk of your weapon, not the skill - afaik for all standart skills and definitely for dagger blows.

For physical skills, the power listed in description is directly added to your p.atk.. Since power of physical skills has been inceased, that of course means p.atk. has less impact on the final damage. Soulshots only double the p.atk of your weapon, not the skill - afaik for all standart skills and definitely for dagger blows.

damage of skills is not based on p atck ,  increase your p atck and check the dmg of skills are the same with lower p atck

damage of skills is not based on p atck ,  increase your p atck and check the dmg of skills are the same with lower p atck

​It is, even for daggers. But the effect of p.atk. is marginal.

You're playing the wrong game and complaining about something that simply defines L2.

lvl1-52: Mages>archers>daggers/orcs

lvl 52-75: Archers>mages>daggers/orcs

lvl 76+: Daggers/orcs>archers>mages

EDIT: Since we're playing Classic, it will mostly be lvl 1-52 ;-)

If obstacles , walls and trees will do their purpose and might help to interrupt Bow attack/magic skills. Daggers and other Melee characters might have their own chance against the mages ;) excluding crowded deathmatch

You're playing the wrong game and complaining about something that simply defines L2.

lvl1-52: Mages>archers>daggers/orcs

lvl 52-75: Archers>mages>daggers/orcs

lvl 76+: Daggers/orcs>archers>mages

EDIT: Since we're playing Classic, it will mostly be lvl 1-52 ;-)

SO U MEAN BALANCE FOR U DEPENDS ON LVL?   HAHAHAH  go for tetris then

ONLY skilled ppl can undestand what i MEAN

You dont have a clue of what youre talking about... 

unskilled ppl like u say the same worrds  anyway i will create dagger and with NO GRADE DAGGER +  full def buff + CON - STR no berz and we will see   who is skilled and who is not  

PPL like u unskilled destoy this game 

have fun!!

CAPS some more to emphasise your idea of the game. It seems like you're having a discussion with yourself rather then keep an open mind to what others think. A sad attitude but I will forgive you when you're burried in the sand because you got blasted down by a mage. Over and over again ;-)

Then you will open another topic to say mages are OP but again you will have the conversation with yourself. The circle is round, isn't it?

• Like 1

CAPS some more to emphasise your idea of the game. It seems like you're having a discussion with yourself rather then keep an open mind to what others think. A sad attitude but I will forgive you when you're burried in the sand because you got blasted down by a mage. Over and over again ;-)

Then you will open another topic to say mages are OP but again you will have the conversation with yourself. The circle is round, isn't it?

Well i say my opinion about  Fighters  Classes to be balanced and have a fair gameplay

Soon u will see topics about daggers dmg and gladys 

Give me test char and i will explain u better what i mean :)

• Like 1

Well i say my opinion about  Fighters  Classes to be balanced and have a fair gameplay

Soon u will see topics about daggers dmg and gladys 

Give me test char and i will explain u better what i mean :)

it is how it was born ... ! leave the shit how it is now , dont change nothing .. dont make some classes op 

example : mma fight , me (gladis/daggers) vs u (other classes) i can hit u in ur ballz but u cant hit me in my ballz , who wins? me !  this is the same .. stop it , gladis and daggers are already too op for make them more .. 

in this server Daggers OP? WTF? are you on drugs or what? I've got dagger here , and It's so lame ... (crazy) . My Phantom Ranger deal much bigger dmg.

Don't know about gladys though

No1 of u undestand what i say in my topic   

Imagine mages while they increase their magic attack to deal same damage with each skill ,

like that are the fighter skillsz now :)

even a rabbit can undestand what i mean QQ

Except dagger every melee/archer do more damage if they increase their p.atk (STR).

And dagger are not STR/P.atk related (for blow and of course they need STR to exp and shoot with a bow), it was always like that since a while.

Anyway in Classic until they add something useful for dagger or melee, there are useless in mass pvp, because mage rise even at lv 75 (+12 Con -12 Str) with that they are invincible with heal/buff in a full pt (7k HP 4k CP).

Just take a look on Korean Classic at lv 75 in mass pvp (mage ftw, even archer can't do anything) : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPPGB8eMyvcy07EybSLxulg/videos

Don't expect any change about core mechanic, this server have to be 100% retail, not custom or whatever like that.

• Like 2

Except dagger every melee/archer do more damage if they increase their p.atk (STR).

if this is true  then i m ok :) i dont care if only 1 class is different but i dont wanna all classes skills be uselles

And dagger are not STR/p.atk related, it was always like that since a while.

Anyway in Classic until they add something useful for dagger or melee, there are useless in mass pvp, because mage rise even at lv 75 (+12 Con -12 Str) with that they are invincible with heal/buff in a full pt (7k HP 4k CP).

Just take a look on Korean Classic at lv 75 in mass pvp (mage ftw, even archer can't do anything) : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPPGB8eMyvcy07EybSLxulg/videos

Don't expect any change about core mechanic, this server have to be 100% retail, not custom or whatever like that.

only u undestand me   1 guy  of 238482 in this forum ...