Merlinas

Gimine recruiting (International).

Hello,  “Gimine” clan recruiting.

Every Class and profession are welcome. 

Goals:

•  International clan of mature players. We have works, families and not that much time to play this game 24/7.
  • Clan where players play when they can.
  • Clan which not try to be fastest, the first to achieve top of charts.
  • Clan which strategy is stable perfect calculated and managed game play.
  • Old style clan build, I’m not fan of hardcore constant parties. Random Dwarf party is also cool.

Requirements:

·         Be mature.  Age doesn't do you mature, the words and actions do.

·         Play period at least six months. Every other situation solved individually.

Some rules: (Rules can be changed, edited or supplement)

1.       Primary clan chat language English.

2.       As a clan member you are representing clan.  Be respectful and pleasant to everyone who you interact with on server.

3.       How much you help to clan that much clan help to you. (If you solo warrior this clan is not best choice to you ).

4.       I would like to receive information about any circumstances  witch can stop you from being online (if you get vacation for a week and traveling to North pole let me know ).

5.       Respect server rules, ban hammer is heavy :).

If you read everything and decide to join leave post with this info:

1.       Profession  you will play,

2.       Estimate online time (hours per day),

3.       Where you live, your country time zone (UTC),

4.       In which languages you speak,

5.       In which field you are best (for example: good in planning, easily can lead party, only know how need grind, can speak 3 hours without stop :D, and so on…)

6.       Witch communication you prefer (Old style in game clan chat, Skype in game and out of it, IRC out of game, Team Speak)

For other information PM, also can find my in game Nick: Merlinas or sometimes Varskyte. Clan now (on beta test) also exists.

Let’s recruitment begins

• Like 1

1. Bounty hunter, (may be Prophet or Warcryer if it is felt the lack of support)

2. ~ 2 - 3, sometime more

3. Lithuania, UTC+2,

4. English, Russian, Lithuanian

5. Materials gathering, calculation of spoil, craft...

6. Any of them.

Good luck for myself ^_^.

Hi,

1. We will play probably with 4-5 people. SPS/SORC(maybe necro)/EE/OL/BD.

2. 4 hrs

3. Netherlands/Bulgaria/Brasil

4. English

5. make Russians cry?

6. ts/skype

1. HE and WC (we are 2 friends).

2. 4-5 hours is min, sometimes all day.

3. Lithuania, UTC+2, English UTC+0.

4. English, Lithuanian.

5. Rly I can do everthing: good in planning, easily can lead party, can speak 3 hours without stop :D.

6. Skype (Vytautas930105), TS.
Waiting to u replay in skype.

1. Don't know yet. If I feel like the clan environment is right I'd play a SWS.  But otherwise I'm thinking SR, Summoner (Human or elf), I'll stick to one. 
2.       Depends, I'll prob play 2-3 hours every second day and on weekends about 70% of the time I'll play for 5-6 hours a night :)
3.       Dublin, Ireland UTC +1 (GMT 0) 
4.      English, some french. 
5.      I am a competent, efficient player. I communicate well and can easily lead in various aspects of this game. 
6.       Clan chat is cool for most things but for anything more technical TS/Skype is useful.  

Hello, brothers. I wish we will have a great time playing together just as during good old times...

1. I am most likely to choose a supporting faction. I am best with Bishop, yet I may choose to be a Swordsinger or SE, EE. It depends on our future clan needs. I can start playing only on October 28th.

2. I am planning to play just a few hours a day, but in reality it will be much more since I have plenty of free time.

3. Norway, UTC +1.

4. English, Lithuanian.

5. I am an experienced old-school player, which values group playstyle. I am good at supporting people both in-game and as a friend :) Great at calculating anything.

6. I prefer in-game chat just as during good old times.

See you in-game!

1.       Profession  you will play,

Sorcerer/Necromancer (not decided yet)

2.       Estimate online time (hours per day),

1-3 hours, since I have a job :)

3.       Where you live, your country time zone (UTC),

Lithuania

4.       In which languages you speak,

Lithuanian/English

5.       In which field you are best (for example: good in planning, easily can lead party, only know how need grind, can speak 3 hours without stop :D, and so on…)

I've been playing Lineage II since I was ~14 years old (I'm 23 now), so I think I've gained some experience, from party leading to solving issues etc. :)

6.       Witch communication you prefer (Old style in game clan chat, Skype in game and out of it, IRC out of game, Team Speak)

Teamspeak of course, game clan chat when I'm not in a mood or listening to music :)

1.       I will play with my friend, i destroyer/wc/ol/tyrant/warsmith/nuker, my friend healer/elder

2.       1-4

3.       Lithuania, GMT+2

4.       English/Lithuanian

5.       Hmm maybe planning (i am good slave driver :D)

6.       Don't care.

Hi,

1. We will play probably with 4-5 people. SPS/SORC(maybe necro)/EE/OL/BD.

2. 4 hrs

3. Netherlands/Bulgaria/Brasil

4. English

5. make Russians cry?

6. ts/skype

​c3 - EE from VaeVictis clan on motherland?

Warcryer

2h+

San Jose, Costa Rica GMT-6

English, Spanish, Mandarin

5.       In which field you are best (for example: good in planning, easily can lead party, only know how need grind, can speak 3 hours without stop :D, and so on…)

Planning, Party Leader many  things else..

6.       Which communication you prefer (Old style in game clan chat, Skype in game and out of it, IRC out of game, Team Speak)

I am Okay with any of it.

Any support dunno yet

2h+

Athens,Greece GMT + 2

English, Greek

I have lineage experience for ~9 years so i think i'm ok

6.       Which communication you prefer (Old style in game clan chat, Skype in game and out of it, IRC out of game, Team Speak)

Don't really care as long as there is communication and there are not non-life cps/solo-ers

1.       Profession  you will play,

-Overlord/Bishop

2.       Estimate online time (hours per day),

-1-4 (Some sundays I work) (I have a little daughter, 3 months)

3.       Where you live, your country time zone (UTC),

-Venezuela (GMT -4:30)

4.       In which languages you speak,

-Spanish (native language) / English

5.       In which field you are best (for example: good in planning, easily can lead party, only know how need grind, can speak 3 hours without stop :D, and so on…)

-Can leader a party easy, following a objetive and completing a task. The same way i can attatch orders ;3

6.       Witch communication you prefer (Old style in game clan chat, Skype in game and out of it, IRC out of game, Team Speak)
-I will use everything, prefferind old style becuz' easy can read than hear

1.       Profession  you will play:  Shaman -> Warcryer

2.       Estimate online time (hours per day): 3,4

3.       Where you live, your country time zone (UTC): Azores, Portugues Islands : gmt -1

4.       In which languages you speak: Portuguese, english.

5.       In which field you are best: "support" is a word that can resume :P . Usually play suports, but here i want something that can also be active as crowd control

6.       Witch communication you prefer: chat, TS, Raidcall

1.       Profession  you will play:  Bounty Hunter

2.       Estimate online time (hours per day): ~4-5.

3.       Where you live, your country time zone (UTC): Marburg, Germany. Gtm +1.

4.       In which languages you speak: Lithuanian, English,  a bit of german.

5.       In which field you are best: I am good at following orders i guess :D

6.       Witch communication you prefer: i do not really care, can use any if needed.

SK, AW, WC, OL, anything pretty much. Also thinkin about a Summoner maybe, but im not sure, it depends what u guys need.

4h +

Portugal, GMT + 0 ( or -1 im not sure ).

English and Portuguese. 

I've been playin L2 since c5, already done a bunch of things, funny things. And i like to discuss art, soo its extra fun.

I usually just write in the chat, but i might download TS or somethin like that if needed.

1.       Profession  you will play: Destroyer or Tyrant

2.       Estimate online time (hours per day), It depends, some day i will be online 6+ hours and some 2+

3.       Where you live, your country time zone (UTC), Poland,CEST(server time)

4.       In which languages you speak, Polish,English,understand Russia

5.       In which field you are best (for example: good in planning, easily can lead party, only know how need grind, can speak 3 hours without stop :D, and so on…):I can lead party and know how to good grind ^^

6.       Witch communication you prefer (Old style in game clan chat, Skype in game and out of it, IRC out of game, Team Speak):I prefer in game clan chat but can enjoy TS also:)