Sign in to follow this  
Jabari

Drop Spoil Addon

Does the drop spoil add on work here? Can we use it without being banned? (I mean the add on that allows you to see spoils/Drops of a monster ingame)

Yes, you are allowed to modify your client to have that info added. We will try integrate that if we have enough time by the grand opening.

• Like 2

Yes, you are allowed to modify your client to have that info added. We will try integrate that if we have enough time by the grand opening.

​I thought that would be part of premium to be able to see drop/spoil on monsters.

​If we are abre to sse drop/spoil that would be a big win for all of us

​hmm... should i search for post where admin have writed that this "update" should be PA advantage?

Hello, AlexDark

A premium account will offer you the possibility to make dual box and see drop/spoil of monsters in game, also if the server is full it will allow you to enter it.

Now, keep in mind that nothing is in nails yet. We will collaborate with our community and announce the final decision.

Feel free to share your opinion about it. Thanks you!

​Oh... it's you Draqla :)