Sign in to follow this  
Narmontas

Could anyone test this stuff pls?

Could anyone test here  Skill effects land rate? 

Ice bolt`s , Freezing strike's other sps skill that decreases running speed land rate?
Hamstring (DA) (Entagle) (Any Elf fighter) decreases running speed land rate?
Slow , mass slow (Mages) decreases running speed land rate? 

Poison,Poisonous Cloud (Dark Elf fighter , Necro , sph) Poison effect DoT land rate?
Decay , and other (Mages) DoT land rate?
Fear (Mages) Horror (DA) land rate?
Anchor (Necro) Lightning strike (Shilen Knight) paralysis land rate?
Bleed , Sting (Dagger classes , All dark elf fighter class) DoT land rate?
Sleep (mages) Dreaming spirit (Orc shaman) sleeping land rate?
Hold (buffer classes) Mass shackle (Paladin) Arrest (sws) land rate? 
Shield Stun (Human tanks) Hammer crush (Dwarf classes , Glad , Orcs) Shock Arrow (All archers) Thunder strike (Warlord AoE stun) land rate? 
Silence (Necro , sph) Seal of Silence (OL) Elemental symphony (sws) Casting silence effect land rate? 

This skills are landing like 100% just found that Hold is hard to put on characters . But mainly I think is rly fckd up. If we could find  true effects or how is it working on classic servers it could be still fixed prior live. If you don't really wanna play in server where such an effects could make your l2 experience  fckd up ;)

I tested this stuff before and I've found it buggy , but I need more reference more tests and comparisons  to see if its rly fckd up or no. For some people in the staff it looks OK , but I find something amiss...   I understand that 90% stun land rate would be OK and if lvl difference is 5+ levels chance would fall lower like to 60% 40% 30% and more... But if you can stun at 100% even 15+ higher level players... This game will be made just to suite stunners at pvp... Dagger can win vs tank if tank wont kill dagger and run out of mp by stunning character... This is not ued to be THAT WAY.

i noticed that too. Had a 1on1 Pvp Glad vs DA and that DA owned the shit out of my Glad. He used Horror 11 times during that fight and it landed 11 times. I was basically only running ...Same for almost every other debuff. They seem to never fail

i noticed that too. Had a 1on1 Pvp Glad vs DA and that DA owned the shit out of my Glad. He used Horror 11 times during that fight and it landed 11 times. I was basically only running ...Same for almost every other debuff. They seem to never fail

​oh, hi, riO, it's me, Koishi.

Ice bolt`s , Freezing strike's other sps skill that decreases running speed land rate?

Poison,Poisonous Cloud (Dark Elf fighter , Necro , sph) Poison effect DoT land rate?
Shield Stun (Human tanks) Hammer crush (Dwarf classes , Glad , Orcs) Shock Arrow (All archers) Thunder strike (Warlord AoE stun) land rate? 
Silence (Necro , sph) Seal of Silence (OL) Elemental symphony (sws) Casting silence effect land rate? 

This skills are landing like 100% just found that Hold is hard to put on characters . But mainly I think is rly fckd up. If we could find  true effects or how is it working on classic servers it could be still fixed prior live. If you don't really wanna play in server where such an effects could make your l2 experience  fckd up ;)

I tested this stuff before and I've found it buggy , but I need more reference more tests and comparisons  to see if its rly fckd up or no. For some people in the staff it looks OK , but I find something amiss...   I understand that 90% stun land rate would be OK and if lvl difference is 5+ levels chance would fall lower like to 60% 40% 30% and more... But if you can stun at 100% even 15+ higher level players... This game will be made just to suite stunners at pvp... Dagger can win vs tank if tank wont kill dagger and run out of mp by stunning character... This is not ued to be THAT WAY.

​what is the meaning of testing those skills? do you know the real land rate in an official classic server? No. So you cant check if here are set up correctly, because you dont know the correct ones.

and is hard to set up those things, because, there are differences, if you land it on characters or mobs, and depends on the level, or maybe m.atk too. and nobody knows if land rate decreases proportional to the diff of level, or exponential, or another kind of equation, and what is that rate.

Methinks we have GoD+ land rates / mechanics, but pre-GoD stats (basically half CON/MEN than intended in those mechanics).

So you suggest to do NOTHING? While still is beta in here?  I don't mind they can do alterations even on live  this won't affect economy and stuff but the main reason that it's fckd up and if  true formulas could not be digged out. I suggest to leave how it is but by level difference of skill learned would decrease land rate proportionally

as I red the basically is 90% - Con - LvL - REsists.

will try to find calculating again and place here

there he is my nightmare...Im just curious if a human get so often debuffed what gonna happen to dark elfs?

​what is the meaning of testing those skills? do you know the real land rate in an official classic server? No. So you cant check if here are set up correctly, because you dont know the correct ones.

and is hard to set up those things, because, there are differences, if you land it on characters or mobs, and depends on the level, or maybe m.atk too. and nobody knows if land rate decreases proportional to the diff of level, or exponential, or another kind of equation, and what is that rate.

​and yes we dont know the "real" land rate but as you can see some people notice a high difference between the "normal" land rate and the land rate that at the moment exist, and if some ppl doubt that we have realstic land rate on the skills then something must be wrong, no?

as I red the basically is 90% - Con - LvL - REsists.

will try to find calculating again and place here

there he is my nightmare...Im just curious if a human get so often debuffed what gonna happen to dark elfs?

don't fear ( i'm rofling now from this word )  here is a GOD system. ​

if you remember the chance of debuffing reduces for every debuff in last 15sec ( -30% per debuff and no more than three debuffs at once ).  it's weird that it land too many times for low period and I am not sure about GOD system debuff in L2C

Maybe GoD land rate is here as well but in GoD players had stats like 90 str 70 dex 80 Men... now some of stats are cut in half... So maybe that's the case? :)

Maybe GoD land rate is here as well but in GoD players had stats like 90 str 70 dex 80 Men... now some of stats are cut in half... So maybe that's the case? :)

​yes, it is.

i tried +12 con + resist shock + lion heart. No difference stun about 90% as far as i know i resisted exactly 1 stun shot

​lvl difference reduces chance too much.

​the str,con etc stats are just visual bug cuz the client. ingame u have normal basic stats

Stun skills are making a HUGE difference on pvp, this 100% landing is ridiculous. In some classes, since the delay is like 3-4 seconds, they can keep you on stun all the time... someone that played russian classic answer me, this occurs there too???

Stun skills are making a HUGE difference on pvp, this 100% landing is ridiculous. In some classes, since the delay is like 3-4 seconds, they can keep you on stun all the time =/

​He lands almost every single stun.

It's not 100% accurate, he just stun mage with low CON and no resist stun buff and he didn't even stun them 100% of the time (70-75%).

How about +12 CON human warrior + lionheart + resist stun buff with 90% stun land rate, it's dumb.

Debuff and Resist in this server are broken.

It's not 100% accurate, he just stun mage with low CON and no resist stun buff and he didn't even stun them 100% of the time (70-75%).

How about +12 CON human warrior + lionheart + resist stun buff with 90% stun land rate, it's dumb.

Debuff and Resist in this server are broken.

​Poison resist is 100% effective :D  Rest stuff rly broken. Max lionhead + con + ressist stun and still get  nonstop stunned by lower level character... It's smt like wtf? :D

I believe these guys are right, when I created my character on open beta the character screen showed Stats in the 80-90 Range, I too believe skills are balanced to high levels of GoD base stats and not the lower levels of classic and old chronicles. This is causing all skill land rate to be too high in pvp.

Stun skills are making a HUGE difference on pvp, this 100% landing is ridiculous. In some classes, since the delay is like 3-4 seconds, they can keep you on stun all the time... someone that played russian classic answer me, this occurs there too???

​no it was not like that. I played there and i can tell you it was normal like a 50/50 thing...and as you said some classes can keep you in a chain stun...this must be fixed before going live.

I haven't played Innova to reach 50+ lvl My wizard was 29 lvl only... But in those 1,5 months I had experience there and what I had... 80% stun from +-5 lvl dwarfs. 
My char was Elven wizard... (Low Con , Devotion set) Still...  80%    8/10   you can see even in shown video. Not all stun lands. + For mages stun lands more often than on fighters. I had even pvp where 36 warrior Used Lionheart and  2 dwarfs couldnt stun the guy 7x in a row...  Here... you have Lionheart +High Con+stun ressist and you get stunned like crazy. And this is only a stun... what to talk about other skills?  

WOW OK LET'S GO LIVE WITH THIS 100% land rate of skills.  Necro 100% silence on other mages -> win   Archer /Glad 100% stuns character (If low def) = Win if VS DA an DA can use horror DA will win... Lets go Crowded pvp : 1 WL takes 1x9  daggers if they aren't using bows :D  . All mages 100% slow vs destro and gg ^^ 
Orc shamans 100% sleep 100% poison = Win.  NICE PVP Best server ever! ;) All is normal.

And with -10% xp on death loss... I doubt even if i'll play here :D

Shot00042.bmp

Well you're kinda over exaggerating just to prove your point. I haven't experienced any 100% land rate provided combatants are of equal level. Obviously buffs/debuffs and level differences are also very important. Continous testing will be needed.

Could someone please verify, that debuffs should be allowed (or not) to land consecutively and repeatedly in Classic? (that is: regardless of previous successful landings, unlike in GoD+).

I was testing the stuning shot of the Hawkeye on my TH and apparently the only way I get a 50-55% resistance against stun is putting 12 CON and buffing with shock resist. Without resist, I end up taking about 85% -90% STUN, even with the +12 CON dye. And without the dyes and resist shock, it is almost 100% chance. This has to be reviewed, specially in the beginning of the server. Thanks.

EDIT: I think that the problem is that this server is kinda using GOD archives, and since in GOD the basic stats are higher (like on human fighter here: 43 CON, there: 88). This is making a huge difference on the skill landing, like stun.

EDIT2: Hammer crush of OL is getting 100% rate, even with +12 CON and Resist Shock buff on my TH, fix that urgent!

• Like 1