phonkey

Russian chat tab

guys - what is shout chat for? Mostly for stupid flud, advertising and swearing. Every one from community (russian or another) will participate in it? Nope. Only small part about 5%. So, there is very good solution - spend some time and put them to blacklist. Let them talk to eachother only )))

​/block only works for private messages

But you probably won't miss much, if you turn off !shout and +chat in the general tab.

​/block works for shouts and trade messages too...

So block the spanish/portugal chat massages because I don't understand it:D

​Just dont block thai massages, and you gonna be alright

Please implement Russian chat tab, because it is very annoying for all other players to read their messages.

​fascist in the thread is detected!

​Dont be a liberal bitch. Russian love chauvinists. Let chauvinists write what they want about rus. Russian not vengefull. Russian forgive pranks just like a big brother.

Please implement Russian chat tab, because it is very annoying for all other players to read their messages.

​or someone that is annoyed by seeing most of forum threads and in-game chat in russian, when it's a fucking EU server, not russian only, and even in english threads they come and post in russian and then everyone keeps posting only in russian

it's retarded if you ask me

​or someone that is annoyed by seeing most of forum threads and in-game chat in russian, when it's a fucking EU server, not russian only, and even in english threads they come and post in russian and then everyone keeps posting only in russian

it's retarded if you ask me

Lets ban fucking russian then!

played alot of russian servers no one do not write pls ban english from chart .... , democratic europe , i from ukraine 

played alot of russian servers no one do not write pls ban english from chart .... , democratic europe , i from ukraine 

​некропостер:ph34r: