phonkey

Russian chat tab

Please implement Russian chat tab, because it is very annoying for all other players to read their messages.

it's your problem

• Like 1

Please implement Russian chat tab, because it is very annoying for all other players to read their messages.

it's your problem

phonkey: implementing russian chat tab is no problem at all, it only cost you 1000$ or 2000$, are you ready for implementation?

good idea, but this will cut community.

​how? other people don't understand russian anyways so if it'll be in a separate tab what will they lose?

good idea, but this will cut community.

​how? other people don't understand russian anyways so if it'll be in a separate tab what will they lose?

cus rus will be always in ruchat bar and  lose some important info like rb pt/wtb/wts etc.  ​

well, in the spam of understandable messages on allchat we'll lose that info too :/

a rule that only english is allowed on allchat would be a good rule, russians can write in english too, right? they're just too lazy 

a rule that only english is allowed on allchat would be a good rule, russians can write in english too, right? they're just too lazy 

we can write like: "Azaza, smeshno, ukarina eto ne evropa"  

Well, I don't see you having a problem writing in English, so what is it?

Can't you respect the fact that the server is international, for the whole EU?

well, in the spam of understandable messages on allchat we'll lose that info too :/

​Many russians can't communicate in english. They just know english names of weapons materials etc.. They know Stone Of Purity - SOP. If they want to buy SOP you'll see  message like "WTB SOP". They understand "how many?" and "how much?", but sometimes they don't see the difference. Trade is possible. Believe me, If they want to sale item faster they will try to write in english.

I am from Ukraine and i have no problems communicating in english. But portuguese and spanish is still a problem for me. Also have some understanding of polish because ukrainian and polish sounds the same in many cases.

If we can not use russian - we will write in transliteration. I togda zametit' raznicy mejdy angliskim i russkim vam bydet ewe slojnee, ne pravda li? (then detect the difference between english and russian will be even harder for you, won't it?)

I togda zametit' raznicy mejdy angliskim i russkim vam bydet ewe slojnee, ne pravda li? (then detect the difference between english and russian will be even harder for you, won't it?)

​true true, if you see kirilica, you can just ignore it

if you see in latin - your eyes trying to read it and shit happening

well, I can easily detect russian, just not understand it. And yeah, I'm not only talking about russian, portugese and spanish should also not be spammed on allchat

Should be only English in allchat (and what better way to practice your English than be forced to use it? If you know "WTB SOP" and "how many?" then that's a good start)

coming from a polish player

​​I am not the face of RF.

I can and I do

well, I can easily detect russian, just not understand it. And yeah, I'm not only talking about russian, portugese and spanish should also not be spammed on allchat

Should be only English in allchat (and what better way to practice your English than be forced to use it? If you know "WTB SOP" and "how many?" then that's a good start)

coming from a polish player

​and how do you think about solution which is on c2 client - you just not seeing any character in russian language?

russians talking in allchat in russian and you see nothing they writing. is this bad solution?

​​I am not the face of RF.

I can and I do

​+1.

Arguing for russian because i don't want to see transliteration in all chat. it's horrible.

​russians talking in allchat in russian and you see nothing they writing. is this bad solution?

yes​

​why bad, you can not use pach (which is not exists yet) where you do not see russian language

or you can use it, it is a matter of choice

now no choice - you must see everything even if you do not want to

​russians talking in allchat in russian and you see nothing they writing. is this bad solution?

yes​

​why bad, you can not use pach (which is not exists yet) where you do not see russian language

or you can use it, it is a matter of choice

now no choice - you must see everything even if you do not want to

yes, this is a part of game​.

guys - what is shout chat for? Mostly for stupid flud, advertising and swearing. Every one from community (russian or another) will participate in it? Nope. Only small part about 5%. So, there is very good solution - spend some time and put them to blacklist. Let them talk to eachother only )))

guys - what is shout chat for? Mostly for stupid flud, advertising and swearing. Every one from community (russian or another) will participate in it? Nope. Only small part about 5%. So, there is very good solution - spend some time and put them to blacklist. Let them talk to eachother only )))

​/block only works for private messages

But you probably won't miss much, if you turn off !shout and +chat in the general tab.

Please close this topic. Even if you implement such future, they are too arrogant to repect this rule. And there are other communities which don't respect international language likewise.