Kse

Talking Island x3 Special shop

In every city on our server You can find NPC Nostalgia

9KvsAtU.jpg

At her You can exchange Donation currency for useful Items.

Donation currency:

q2.png Coin of Luck

1 Euro =  10 Coins of Luck

Shop is divided by several sections:

qq.png

Scrolls and Misc section contains:

q3.png Quick Healing Potion х1 - 1 CoL (regenerating 150 HP. Reuse 1 second. Can not be used in combat stance.)
q4.png Major Healing Potion х1 - 1 CoL

q5.png Bless the Soul Scroll х1 - 2 CoL
q5.png Bless the Body Scroll х1 - 2 CoL
q5.png Wind Walk Scroll х1 - 2 CoL
q5.png Shield Scroll х1 - 2 CoL
q5.png Regeneration Scroll x1 - 2 CoL

q6.png Blessed Scroll of Resurrection х1 - event - 15 CoL
q7.png Blessed Scroll of Escape х1 - event - 10 CoL
q8.png Scroll Decrease PK counter - Scroll -1 PK - 10 CoL (Removing 1 PK point. Can not be used with Karma and in combat stance.)

Hair Accessories section contains:

All classes Hats (all of them you can see here)

All classes wigs (Please before purchasing one, visit this page and make sure you will get the right one)

Death's Deal Certificate section:

Death's Deal certificate - decreasing exp loss from death
q9.png 1 day 50% - 10 CoL
q10.png 7 days 50% - 70 CoL
q11.png 30 days 50% - 120 CoL

Premium Account section contains:

q12.png7 days - 30 CoL
Will contain:

Adventurer title for PA duration time (7 days)
10% EXP/SP Rune for PA duration time (7 days)
 + 1 more account for PA duration time (7 days)
2nd Class Buff Scrolls x5
Hair accessory coupon for PA duration time (7 days)

q13.png30 days - 100 CoL
Will contain:

Adventurer title for PA duration time (30 days)
10% EXP/SP Rune for PA duration time (30 days)
 + 1 more account for PA duration time (30 days)
2nd Class Buff Scrolls  x15
Hair accessory coupon for PA duration time (30 days)

q14.pngAdventurer Account Gift Box - 7 days - 30 CoL

Present your friends a unique gift! This gift contains a rune which is activating Premium account for 7 days.

After the purchase of the item, talk to NPC Nostalgia and activate your Adventurer account by pressing "Activate Premiun 7 days" or "Activate Premium 30 days", depending on lenght of PA you purchased. Activation will occur automatically

Account with PA function is not counting as running client when calculating the amount of running clients.
For example, if you have two accounts (1 of them with PA and 2nd is dualbox), and will purchase PA on secondary account, you can use 3 accounts. And so on.

Tickets for accessories can be exchanged in Hair Accessories section

Agathion section contains:

Permanent Agathions (all of them you can see in this post)

Item Vault section contains:

Special items, which are being put for sale for a limited time

*Newbie*:

Exchange Ticket for Newbie Weapon section contains:

7 days Weapons, which you can get as exchange for Newbie Weapon Ticket (More information about Newbie items You can find here)

• Like 3

We've considered all your responces and changed Special shop. But this is the final version. As you can understand - the project should bring at least some profit in order to recoup the costs.

15 EU for premium is ALOT especially when it does NOT include offline shop and does NOT include drop/spoil on monsters like it was promised. 15 EU just to have dualbox are you kidding?

• Like 1

15 EU for premium is ALOT especially when it does NOT include offline shop and does NOT include drop/spoil on monsters like it was promised. 15 EU just to have dualbox are you kidding?

​You can find friends and play with them. Have buff, crafter and etc

• Like 2

Хороший шоп, Па бы по 10 евро а не по 15,было бы вообще супер

Honestly, you think anyone will pay 15 euros for dual-boxing in a classic server? Jezz.

Remove Blessed Scrolls. Lower PA to 5 euros. Not even innova will charge 15 Euros for their OFFICIAL FILES.

We've considered all your responces and changed Special shop. But this is the final version. As you can understand - the project should bring at least some profit in order to recoup the costs.

​Could you reconsider removing soul shots C recipes at least for 2-3 weeks? 

• Like 1

The only thing that bugs me now is the hair accessory.. how do I get a permanent one? Why not add those?

​It cost 200 CoL

Edited by Koll

Honestly, you think anyone will pay 15 euros for dual-boxing in a classic server? Jezz.

Remove Blessed Scrolls. Lower PA to 5 euros. Not even innova will charge 15 Euros for their OFFICIAL FILES.

​По твоему они должны бесплатно работать? Ты бы работал за бесплатно,буржуй?

The only thing that bugs me now is the hair accessory.. how do I get a permanent one? Why not add those?

​Accessories:
Hair Accessories - 20 CoL

That is the one thing they actually put in for a reasonable price

​We like pay)) but PA is too expensive for SNG community, if 10 euro per moth - I thinkthat will be cool

​Accessories:

​I still cant find it in the original post, am blind

Edit: found it, its 200 COL*

​Yea but what about other things that was promised in premium like offline shop & drop/spoil? Answer that

​Accessories:

​I still cant find it in the original post, am blind

​Yes

​We like pay)) but PA is too expensive for SNG community, if 10 euro per moth - I thinkthat will be cool

​not SNg but CIS community, english error ? =D
BTW thanks for hearing us - hope U will get good start

OMG THIS IS GETTING ODD. YOU ARE DESTROYING IT. DONATION GIVES WAY TOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are telling about what?

OMG THIS IS GETTING ODD. YOU ARE DESTROYING IT. DONATION GIVES WAY TOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are telling about what?

​He probably didn't see the changes, give it time xD

Yeah, 15 euro for private server... srsly? i Could pay 7-8 euro to show my support to project but not more. Even official games not demand 15 euro xD If you like to further insist on their own and bring to close of your server, then you are on the right track.

Пфф 15 евро за ПА?? это слишком дорого!! не думаю что много людей особенно с СНГ будет покупать его за всего-то 2 окно!! Поставили бы ПА в 2 раза дешевле и вы бы больше заработали!! уж лучше 10 людей по 2 аккаунта за 5-10 Euro чем 2-3 за 15!