Kse

Talking Island x3 Special shop

Do you think I will ever pay EUR for a scroll of WW or shield? 

HAHAHAHAAHAH

Retail will be a lot cheaper than you guys.

Jesus.. EUR for useless scrolls.... dimwits

​thats not true, this server is free, retail is not.

I don't understand the whole PA system. Do you get it on 2 accounts when you pay the 10 euro or just one account. Also are non PA account holders allowed to dualbox??

Apparently you get PA on just the first account, and this allows you to open second account without PA on the latest. However, being able to exchange donation items for adena in game will destroy the economy of this server. They should have been quest items. Those that have time to play 12 hours/day will get their things done with other people, while those with less time will make use of a dualbox or something. Mixing them brings nothing good. Most servers in the past 3 years which used this type of exchangeable donation currency did not last more than three months.

Still, great job on putting this server up and actually listening to (some) of the community's ideas and whishes.

Best regards.

How do i get premium account ???   when i log in with my 2d account it lets me log in but it fade in and out when i move the character.  Plz advice.

Thanks

CasX +1 San0 , Koll , Kse what u respond about that do u think is right , i think YES he is.

​Any dropped item is advantage.

And if player doesn't want to donate, but want to get something from shop - he have no chance.

Plus this thing will help us pay for our adv ( cause we think you want more players know about server and join it ), scripters work, designer work, machines cost, ddos protection cost, all our proxys cost and etc.

​but an advantage by game mechanics not by donating...

I think this is a bad move, it will also disrupt the server start.

You dont have to have a master in economics to know that prices of these coins will skyrocket when more adena flows trough the server... So your best way to make adena is buy them when they are cheap... Like at a server start.

​i don't think so.

i have a master in economics, and i don't see the reason why tradable CoL can break the game or its economy. its just another item in the L2 economy, and its price will depend of different variables, flow of adena, utility of that item. and offer and demand, if there are too much CoL the price will stay low, and if not, maybe a bit higher but, few CoL means low impact in the L2 economy.

There are a lot primary and important items in L2 where the players will have to spend his money, they cant buy CoL and forget about equipment, shots. And believe me, forget about your experience in the OBT, there won't be a lot of adena in the x3 server.

​I would love to know which institution gave you a "masters in economics" when you fail to understand that trading CoL devalues the ingame currencies. In less than a week with this currency damage, the economy will already be irreversible. Hence, in another thread I mentioned the lifespan of this server will only be 3-4 months given its path. History of economics (neoliberal or economy led policies) have already shown how core countries depreciate other peripheral countries' currencies and all this server is doing is exactly the same thing, but instead in a video game from exterior interests and policy makers (IE administration's short term transaction and financial gains) without necessarily exploiting through loans but through introducing a new form of currency and how it, as said before, devalues the previous means of trading and currency.

It was a good try, but it came to light that this is another p2w server under the guise of a nostalgic "classic" server. Not much here that is classic, just hopes and wishes that it were truly classic.

• Like 1

CasX +1 San0 , Koll , Kse what u respond about that do u think is right , i think YES he is.

​Any dropped item is advantage.

And if player doesn't want to donate, but want to get something from shop - he have no chance.

Plus this thing will help us pay for our adv ( cause we think you want more players know about server and join it ), scripters work, designer work, machines cost, ddos protection cost, all our proxys cost and etc.

​but an advantage by game mechanics not by donating...

I think this is a bad move, it will also disrupt the server start.

You dont have to have a master in economics to know that prices of these coins will skyrocket when more adena flows trough the server... So your best way to make adena is buy them when they are cheap... Like at a server start.

​i don't think so.

i have a master in economics, and i don't see the reason why tradable CoL can break the game or its economy. its just another item in the L2 economy, and its price will depend of different variables, flow of adena, utility of that item. and offer and demand, if there are too much CoL the price will stay low, and if not, maybe a bit higher but, few CoL means low impact in the L2 economy.

There are a lot primary and important items in L2 where the players will have to spend his money, they cant buy CoL and forget about equipment, shots. And believe me, forget about your experience in the OBT, there won't be a lot of adena in the x3 server.

​I would love to know which institution gave you a "masters in economics" when you fail to understand that trading CoL devalues the ingame currencies. In less than a week with this currency damage, the economy will already be irreversible. Hence, in another thread I mentioned the lifespan of this server will only be 3-4 months given its path. History of economics (neoliberal or economy led policies) have already shown how core countries depreciate other peripheral countries' currencies and all this server is doing is exactly the same thing, but instead in a video game from exterior interests and policy makers (IE administration's short term transaction and financial gains) without necessarily exploiting through loans but through introducing a new form of currency and how it, as said before, devalues the previous means of trading and currency.

It was a good try, but it came to light that this is another p2w server under the guise of a nostalgic "classic" server. Not much here that is classic, just hopes and wishes that it were truly classic.

​the more demanding "item" right now is, adena, over CoL, if you have check the price history about it, you can see it now at 2k a, when it started at 5k or higher. And the reason is simple, at early game, adena gives more utility than CoL.

The trading forum, is all full of people selling CoL, and demanding adena. the coin that is getting devaluated is CoL not adena.

And it is like this because admin set up CoL pretty balanced.

As someone said before, its not a p2w server, since you can achieve without donations the same that with donations, and since 1€ = 20ka right now, and getting more expensive by the time.

Nobody needs a masters in economics, is that simple that to know the concepts of offer, demand, utility.

why would anyone pay for mostly useless shit? I would gladly pay if it at least offered some soul shots or entry level gear for each grade. Good luck making money off the current shop (you could make more).

why would anyone pay for mostly useless shit? I would gladly pay if it at least offered some soul shots or entry level gear for each grade. Good luck making money off the current shop (you could make more).

Dude look at your browser ...the "lineage2classic.com" could be a hint, . Why do you even enter a classic server and moan about the classic aspects??? To get everything the hard way, is exactly what lots of people here want. Besides, if you already moan at the very beginning, i doubt you will be happy with a classic server.
I

Dude look at your browser ...the "lineage2classic.com" could be a hint, . Why do you even enter a classic server and moan about the classic aspects??? To get everything the hard way, is exactly what lots of people here want. Besides, if you already moan at the very beginning, i doubt you will be happy with a classic server.
I

​Hold on a sec...I'm on a classic server that HAS a SECRET SHOP, and I'm talking about said SECRET SHOP....do you see where you went full retard?