Kse

Talking Island x3 Special shop

I think you guys hit the jackpot with the current configuration.

There is nothing gamebreaking, and it is just the right price that still makes me think about buying stuff. Anything more would be a no-go.

​This. People will still complain because they're people, but I think the current setup is perfect :)

I think he refer about recipe etc etc... all ressources recipes. Did u guys realise that , some clan will more than 20-30 player will just donate for get all recipe they need at start n kill the economy of start about SS n grind about some recipes. And what after u will add C-B grade recipe in 3 week 1month.... cmon.. Dragla said MONTH ago before u guys join is team there will be NOOOOOOOOOOOOO advantage IN-GAME nothing only PA for who donate n acces to list of what monster spoil.

Dont tell me , ur donation shop will not help ppl in-game at start u give recipe D grade  and no-grade for who will pay at beginning do u realize we will see soulshot bsps D in Gludin n gludio maybe dion The 1st facking day on the server.

​Wonder how much they must donate since the reward is random...

Chevigon , like i said some clan have maybe 20 30 40 player.... if some of them by exemple 20 of them donate , dont worry they willl have all the recipe from D to C.. the 1st hours the server open :P '

What piss me off , its what Dragla said to us earlier about the donation , but i think Dragla is not anymore the owner of this project so this is why we see this kind of donation.

How Lucky box - 10 CoL works

i have chance of gain all items or just 1

​Only 1 random Item.

​Only 1 random Item.

​Only 1 random Item.

​1 item resources reciepes? or all of them

Chevigon , like i said some clan have maybe 20 30 40 player.... if some of them by exemple 20 on them donate , dont worry they willl have all the recipe from D to C.. the 1st hours the server open :P

​Very unlikely to happen. Each box costs 1€, and it's not just random resource recipe, it can also be 2 different healing potions, a recipe for SSD, a recipe for SSC, a recipe for DSPS, a recipe for CSPS, a recipe for DBSPS or a recipe for CBSPS.

It will be by far more effective to just go and spoil them :P

​Only 1 random Item.

​Only 1 random Item.

​yeah all of them and a b-grade weapon on top of it... gosh those people seriously fuck my brain

​Only 1 random Item.

​Only 1 random Item.

​Only 1 recipe, not all of them.

Смотрю магазин, я даже не знаю чтобы мог купить полезного для старта! Все дорогое и бесполезное, единственное что посоветовал это снизить цену за ПА!

You will have Title in game "Adventurer". You can change it if you are in clan.

​no rate bonus?

​No.

• Like 1

Смотрю магазин, я даже не знаю чтобы мог купить полезного для старта! Все дорогое и бесполезное, единственное что посоветовал это снизить цену за ПА!

​Check 1st post. For PA cost.

You will have Title in game "Adventurer". You can change it if you are in clan.

​no rate bonus?

​No.

​ofc not. go to pvp high rate servers for that

​my god thats just a question