Kse

Talking Island x3 Special shop

Честно, вы думаете, кому будут платить 15 евро за двойной бокс в классическом сервере? Джезз.

Удалить Благословенных Свитков. Нижняя ПА до 5 евро. Даже иннова не будет взимать 15 евро за свои служебные файлы.

​+

​Adventurer account cost was changed. Scroll Bless Ress are not selling to NPC. All items will not sell to NPC

вот это покупать ни кто не будет 100%

zn20ir.Формат ПНГ Благослови душа прокрутки х1 - 2 Коль
zn20ir.Формат ПНГ Благослови тела прокрутки х1 - 2 Коль

Это что-то изменить?

​думаю нет, а сколько по времени они будут работать?

zn20ir.Формат PNG Благослови душа прокрутки х1 - 2 Коль
zn20ir.Формат PNG Благослови тела прокрутки х1 - 2 Коль

​Is it change something?

​Please answer my question when you can.

zn20ir.Формат PNG Благослови душа прокрутки х1 - 2 Коль
zn20ir.Формат PNG Благослови тела прокрутки х1 - 2 Коль

​Is it change something?

What about drop/spoil monsters as I asked 100x times? Wasnt that suppose to be part of PA as well per Draqla? And offline shop?

Это что-то изменить?

​сколько свитки висеть по времени будут?

What about drop/spoil monsters as I asked 100x times? Wasnt that suppose to be part of PA as well per Draqla? And offline shop?

​We are sorry, but it will not be on start. It will be added later in week or so.

@koll: Can you add paypal in donate shop? 

​You can donate with PayPal. Use G2A at personal cabinet.

​We are sorry, but it will not be on start. It will be added later in week or so.

​What will be added off shop or drop/spoil?

Это что-то изменить?

​думаю нет, а сколько по времени они будут работать?

​1 hour.

​Drop/Spoil

This 2.0 shop is far more appropriate, thank you for listening to the players, your future customers, but being able to make ++ adenas with CL will be a big problem for economy..

@koll: Can you add paypal in donate shop? 

​You can donate with PayPal. Use G2A at personal cabinet.

​Thanks you! 

Trading coins between players will fuck up the economy, in my opinion.

​True.

​i cant see any reasons why.

Can you explain the reasons why you think that?

Это что-то изменить?

думаю нет, а сколько по времени они будут работать?

1 час.

​1 час это хорошо, оправдывает стоимость

​Drop/Spoil

​What about offline shop, I thought that was part of PA as well.

Also you said we will be able to get coins other ways than donating?

еще такой вопрос, можно ли будет передовать/продовать коль в трейде с другими игроками:?

Cool. Will check drop/spoil. 

1) We made some calculations and can tell you that you can remove shots (ng and d). It can earn money and it will not corrupt the economy. As for dorfs (i will have both btw) - ssd and bssd will not gime much adena. c shots much more important for economy and dorfs both in Classic. So you can remove ng and d shots with little more expensive price. But dont make Cshots donation.

2) Make 50% xp death penalty decreasing certificates little cheaper. There will be much pvp on servers (for spots, for fun) so they would be popular. With little lower prices they can be more popular for most players and could harvest more money for u ))

3) Make possibility to drop Coins of luck - it can bring more fun in game! And if youll add littli icon above char (like little money bag) glowing from afar - look, that would be fantastic :ph34r: xD

GL. 

​Drop/Spoil

​What about offline shop, I thought that was part of PA as well.

Also you said we will be able to get coins other ways than donating?

​There will not be Offline shop at Adventurer account. But you will able to trade letters with offline shop ticket.

еще такой вопрос, можно ли будет передовать/продовать коль в трейде с другими игроками:?

​Yes, you can trade them.

Tradind COL ... destroy the economie gj.

​at same time it allows people who dont have same chances to donate, to be able to purchase same items as the ones who can.

• Like 1

Dont worry bot will farm adena , after they will sell their adena for COL and u know it guys. Why u think people are preocupied about COL trading.