laneri

party limit

Hello can make party limit  to 11 like in c1 ? bcoz we need many slot for bd sws buff healer sleeper in a party not like GOD all buff with iss

You mean 9? As far as I know, it's a bug which limits it to 7 right now. I'm sure they will get it fixed eventually, as it is a priority matter. In the meantime, I guess we'll have to make due with smaller parties. =)

You mean 9? As far as I know, it's a bug which limits it to 7 right now. I'm sure they will get it fixed eventually, as it is a priority matter. In the meantime, I guess we'll have to make due with smaller parties. =)

​Party limit is 7 ??

Acording to the ADMIN,CLASSIC is based on GOD..and in GOD the party set was 7...so..its not probably a bug.

Anyway..thats what I suposse. Nothing official

• Like 1

​Party limit is 7 ??

Acording to the ADMIN,CLASSIC is based on GOD..and in GOD the party set was 7...so..its not probably a bug.

Anyway..thats what I suposse. Nothing official

​you right, this is not a bug, just feature of GOD

Tread number 87571539807938173 with the same subject... *sigh*

​You sigh here, but rly. How can a server open (read a Lineage 2 server) without 9 slots in a party?

For CP's its destroying everything. It's a fkin joke at this point..

Patience is a virtue!​

I've read the threads saying it will be fixed in 3-24 hours (friday). And last monday saying 2-3 days.

We've had patience for a couple of days now, but this is getting REALLY ridiculous. 

OBT for half a year and don't fix party bug 

​very good question indeed

but answer is much simplier than you think:  by law of freeshards admins cannot play game they work on

so they just do not know 7 party is normal or not. they thought this is normal. 

OBT for half a year and don't fix party bug 

​very good question indeed

but answer is much simplier than you think:  by law of freeshards admins cannot play game they work on

so they just do not know 7 party is normal or not. they thought this is normal. 

​idk where u find this law. I saw many server where admin played and it was very good servers but its not about this now. 

Are you trying to say before making lineage 2 classic server administrators didn't research on it??? they just took GOD and make they own type of game?

if so then GG

​idk where u find this law. I saw many server where admin played and it was very good servers but its not about this now. 

Are you trying to say before making lineage 2 classic server administrators didn't research on it??? they just took GOD and make they own type of game?

if so then GG

​this GOD not usual GOD, but GOD which supports classic client, this GOD version called Erthea,

so it is not too hard to make classic  from it, just need time and wish,  maybe this server have an option RUN IN CLASSIC MODE

this option can inspire anyone to try to make classic even to think that mechanics is exactly classic one, just simple scripts correction needed

and now surprise came :)

if so then GG

​this GOD not usual GOD, but GOD which supports classic client, this GOD version called Erthea,

so it is not too hard to make classic  from it, just need time and wish,  maybe this server have an option RUN IN CLASSIC MODE

this option can inspire anyone to try to make classic even to think that mechanics is exactly classic one, just simple scripts correction needed

and now surprise came :)

​maybe so. i mean i still like the server. just 2 things need to be fixed. party 9/9 and MDT trade zone