Sign in to follow this  
vamps123

Jailed/Banned for 4 Boxing with Macro's

At the start of the server's launch i was jailed/banned from the forums and game because i was Multiboxing with 4 casters with a (/target *Name* /Assist /Castspell WindStrike) Macro i created in game. everyone reported me for botting and the gm's even jailed me, i then made a forum post about it and gave proof that i did indeed have 4 computers up and running with 1 mouse connected to each laptop with the macro listed above with a piece of tape taped to the side button of the mouse so it keeps spamming F1 (where the macro was set to). after the post went into a hot topic with over 300 people viewing it and over 15 people including "Koll"  replying within 30 minutes the post was locked and even removed due to high volume of people viewing it. i was unbanned and unjailed from the game with (Koll) saying that he will be watching me very close to see if i was indeed botting. i then started to play and enjoy the game again but everywhere i go people always kept saying "Bot!!! omg bot!!! wow! bot!!! reported!!". after about 15 minutes of being unjailed and back on track i get teleported ahead a little bit and my boxes followed me where ever he teleported me saying and stating that "your bots are set on a follow range" that is not right being that "/Castspell WindStrike" has a range of 600 and "/attack" has a range as well, anyone here can even create this macro and just replace the "/castspell" with a different spell or even just plain "/attack" and you will be doing the same thing i was doing. he also stated that its impossible for my boxes to keep following me after he teleports me because they "loose target" wouldn't (/target *Name* /Assist /Castspell WindStrike) if it was constantly being pressed instantly target me again and then assist me and then proceed to cast windstrike over and over and over until the target was either dead or i quit targeting a target and they stopped assisting my target and was targeting me again because i did not have a target and then proceeded to follow me again? being that i did not have a target they did not go and attack and would just keep following me no matter where he teleported me reguardless if all 3 boxes lost target or not.  to me the people that play this game and even some of the gm's don't even know who is really botting or not botting. I'm here because i really want to play on this server on my down time, boxing to me is fun when you can nuke down 1 mob within seconds with 4 casters, I don't play in a party or interact with other players most of the time, I'm more of a solo type player. All of this being said i'm honestly just looking for a answer if i can even multi box 4 Casters before i continue to even play on this server and becoming a (PA) member and continuing my stay here.

• Like 1

crap

​It doesn't matter what you use. On a server where simple diual box is restricted to PA, you, one person, have four characters. On a server where botting is not allowed, 3 of them play themselves. I you want to bot, go to some crappy high rate pvp custom server. This has nothing to do with Classic.

crap

​It doesn't matter what you use. On a server where simple diual box is restricted to PA, you, one person, have four characters. On a server where botting is not allowed, 3 of them play themselves. I you want to bot, go to some crappy high rate pvp custom server. This has nothing to do with Classic.

​dual box is not restricted to PA

No, being serious. You didnt exactly used any external tool (bot) but you was indeed "booting". Making your boxes do automatic things is not cool, is not playing. You may have 4 boxes but all of those need to be manually operated. Otherwise is still a bot using external program or not.

Try for once playing with one account and with people. Is also fun! You should give it a try.

• Like 1

crap

​dual box is not restricted to PA

​Yes, it is.

Being that they are giving people another chance that got jailed because of either being bots or just being boxes I'm going to give this server another shot after work is over and hopefully I can enjoy my stay here with my 4box caster group    And to the people that see me in talking island leveling up please don't suspect me of botting until you actually have cold hard evidence. Thank you for everyone's time in reading my post. 

/closed

I saw your 1st message. And i saw pics you sent. Which had l2 in full screen and can not prove you wasn't botting. And papers, stucked on the mice are clearly tools, which as well as 3rd party programs forbidden here since they can automatise the game process. So if you are planning on using it again, i believe you will be repotred and get jailed again. And by reading bot politics, for ever :)

Well, good luck

you can dual box, 1 per machine, well i mean, you can control more than 1 box without PA. You just need more than 1 pc

​I can run entire party on one PC. Doesn't mean it's ok.

Being that they are giving people another chance that got jailed because of either being bots or just being boxes I'm going to give this server another shot after work is over and hopefully I can enjoy my stay here with my 4box caster group    And to the people that see me in talking island leveling up please don't suspect me of botting until you actually have cold hard evidence. Thank you for everyone's time in reading my post. 

/closed

ok in a simple way... if you char is doing something that does not require your action it will be considered autonomous play and as so be punished.
about macros is a different story, no one will punish you for having a /target mycat /useskill recharge /delay 10 /useskill recharge etc etc macro. altho this macros require you to use them every couple of seconds, and its easy to see the difference between a normal macro with someone playing, or a macro beeing used by some kind of program or tool. this applies for IN GAME MACROS ONLY. summary: bot programs are punishable, clickers are punishable,  key board macros is punishable, mouse macros is punishable having a inspector gadjet invention pressing buttons for you is punishable (yes this includes the extra 3 pcs with bottles and papers pressing buttons to have the chars doing the stuff for you).  

The argument "omg i bought a 100 euro keyboard so i deserve to be able to use it to max potential" its not valid, you can use your keyboard to do wtv you want in other games. and same applies for mouse macros.

to sum it up in a very easy way and as i said before, if you char is doing stuff without your actions, its considered autonomous play and its punishable.

/Now it's closed

I saw your 1st message. And i saw pics you sent. Which had l2 in full screen and can not prove you wasn't botting. And papers, stucked on the mice are clearly tools, which as well as 3rd party programs forbidden here since they can automatise the game process. So if you are planning on using it again, i believe you will be repotred and get jailed again. And by reading bot politics, for ever :)

Well, good luck

​And why he has to prove his innocence?

if all the trials would be based on the one's being judged opinion, everyone would be innocent,

​Not opinion but presumption. In Kse's todays words we hear that everybody has a chance. It's a bit liberal didn't it? In liberal laws and rules there are two presumptions: of innocent and of guilt. Wich one is in the country where server works?

Carger must prove guilt. And that's the opinion i have.

Well if guy bots it needs to be proved. If the guy is not violating any rules and still get punished for the stuff that is legal it forshadows reputation of staff in this server.

a) If bot - proved? - Ban.
b) NOT - I think you bot... you know you're 1/1000 so I don't care = banned (rest won't miss you) :D

I wanna try same stuff... Lolz I can make my own system like boting but mainly with macros and lolz Tape on F1 is not 3rd software :D  I used to put book on my mouse 1 cursor in MUONLINE and nobody called a boter ^^.

Just let him be Koll check the guys macro if it rly works if it works... You could share  tutorial how to make this  kind of leveling stuff macro :P BTW I wanna learn how to make macro for a sws I mean... follow and in timer sing buffs ;P
p.s. If you're truly not boting and using macros type your IG nicks so people would react accordingaly ;)

I would just like to point out, that holding down a button with ingame macro will NOT execute the macro, except the first line.