Sign in to follow this  
Kilika

Game giving error when i click login.

Hi.
I downloaded the game and the launcher (update) but when I click to enter the game the client closes and displays the error listed below.
PS: I already looked about the Virgin Link and its ok too.
Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bits
DirectX version 11
Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5
How to fix this error?

ERROR 

Version: EP10_Global,BLS,V2110409,606
BuildDate: Fri Nov 07 05:52:54 2014

Time: 2015.10.28 22:41:53 [GTick=1087,LGTicks=1]
PosCode: 0:0:0
CPU: GenuineIntel  Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4460  CPU @ 3.20GHz @ 3193 MHz
RAM: 4095MB RAM
CPUInfo: 4,4,4,0
Video: AMD Radeon R9 200 Series (1404)
VideoResources: 61 MB
MAC: 38-2c-4a-8c-4e-fd
LANG: ENGLISH
IME: ???

Error: 
History: FConfigCacheIni::GetString <- NConsoleWnd::RequestAuthLogin <- UUIScript::execRequestLogin <- UObject::ProcessEvent <- (Login Transient.Login, Function Interface.Login.OnCallUCFunction, 0x15064580, 0x0018DE90, 24, 52) <- GlobalGFxDelegate::CallUCFunction <- Advance <- GFxFlashObj::AdvanceAndRender <- Flash Name: ContainerHUD Tick Count: 43E <- GFxUIManager::RenderFlash <- GFxFlashWnd::OnPaint <- NCVirtualWndMain::DrawChildWindow <- NCVirtualWndMain::DrawChildWindow <- WM_PAINT <- NCVirtualWndMain::DispatchWndMsg <- NConsoleWnd::ConsolePostRender <- ConsolePostRender <- Draw <- UGameEngine::Draw <- GRenDev = fdac0000 <- UWindowsViewport::Repaint <- UWindowsClient::Tick <- ClientTick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- CMainLoop::UpdateTheWorld <- MainLoop

Exception:
Code [EXCEPTION_WRITE_VIOLATION  DataAddress:0x00000000]
Address [0x1507CE99]
SegCs [0x0023]

Core.dll [0x15000000] Offset [0x0007CE99]

Print Screen 

156xxqu.png

- Update your game with Launcher.

- Launch Lineage 2 as a administrator.

- Try to disable your Antivirus and Firewall.

- Download Microsoft visual C++ 2005 : https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=5638

- Download Microsoft visual C++ 2010 : https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=5555 and https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=14632

- Download Microsoft visual C++ 2013 : https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784

- Upgrade to lastest DirectX 9.0c version : https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=34429

- Be sure to have lastest Windows update.

- Disable UAC : https://www.petri.com/disable-uac-in-windows-7

- If it's not work then perform a Chkdsk, type chkdsk c: /f /r in CMD (Clic on start and search for "cmd" and Right click it and select "Run as administrator". Windows XP users Click on start > run. In the Run box, type in "cmd" in the box).

Edit : What about a F.A.Q in Tutorial section, i think it will be great if we have one.

I saw this in another thread but it might work for you: try going to the system folder options and unchecking the "read-only" box, and aply for all files, then run the updater again

There are many people with this problem i tried many things i saw on the forum and is not resulting in anything.
I changed many things in the windows and permissions also created another administrator and regular user, i looked at the host file and everything is ok.
The launcher opens up normally as well as make full check, do I download new files that was excluded, however is I put login and password gives the error.
And I do not know what they have to make all chronic i have like as (Infinity Odsseye / Freya / High Five / Interlude / Ertheia) normally run. :|

• Like 2

There are many people with this problem i tried many things i saw on the forum and is not resulting in anything.
I changed many things in the windows and permissions also created another administrator and regular user, i looked at the host file and everything is ok.
The launcher opens up normally as well as make full check, do I download new files that was excluded, however is I put login and password gives the error.
And I do not know what they have to make all chronic i have like as (Infinity Odsseye / Freya / High Five / Interlude / Ertheia) normally run. :|

I have the same problem...
  • Like 1

I'm believing that this error has no solution for now i installed Service Pack 1 updated the drivers spent the programs, Cclean Advanced SystemCare 8, Anti-Malware Bytes deactivated the Windows Firewall and Windows Defender and installed all updates, finally I tried to put the core.dll within SysWOW64 / System32 folder and not solved.
I installed all Microsoft Visual C ++ and .Net Framework.
Print Screen
2466hz6.jpg

https://youtu.be/O9BFcUn_-2c I just put a video on youtube for better understanding :P

The problem makes a call in the function of login with the server. So try to register another account or put something else or nothing in the login fields to see the results. Have you tried to reinstall all the chronicle, or even download again from other sources? Like the new torrent released here in the forum?

Do not give up, yet. Here, look in your modem/router if have some firewall activated, then turn off it. Or if have some rules to deny l2 or some ip of the game. Try to change the DNS too, try the OpenDNS, I know that with it works: 208.67.222.222 or 208.67.220.220

The problem makes a call in the function of login with the server. So try to register another account or put something else or nothing in the login fields to see the results. Have you tried to reinstall all the chronicle, or even download again from other sources? Like the new torrent released here in the forum?

Do not give up, yet. Here, look in your modem/router if have some firewall activated, then turn off it. Or if have some rules to deny l2 or some ip of the game. Try to change the DNS too, try the OpenDNS, I know that with it works: 208.67.222.222 or 208.67.220.220

PS: you see my video i post?

Thanks for attention.
Yes I downloaded the torrent my client.
There is no way to install because it comes in folders but I've done it, the account.. believe it is not because any letter or number to write me in both results of this error.
Firewall moden + OS disabled and i changed the dns as you mentioned, nothing.
Print Screen 
fcjhjp.png

I downloaded the launcher of all files in a new folder in a different location disc (E) and nothing adm and gm no1 know how to fix?  :ph34r::ph34r:

Try download like this.

Thanks for the answer i downloaded all the listed, I kept mine.
Same error in version downloaded by torrent as i downloaded the launcher. (I installed my video driver again)

Print Screen

ajldhi.png

I downloaded a client Classic that I have found in google.
I picked up the server system and put in new client and the error happened again ¬¬
So I put the system clean again and copied only l2exe, l2ini and l2bin and tried to run.
It is but the loggin screen is an infinite loop :(
I tried to see the L2ini with a fileedit and found nothing out of the box.
​I want to play, has many people with this problem as well and is half unresolved it will make many give up, I'm not seeing solution for everything I have in mind I tried and did not work.
Sorry my English is not fluent. :x

And I could solve my problem, formatting the PC and then install Win 10

​I will try to install all Microsoft Visual C ++ for the Internet Explorer if it does not, I'll wait a solution.

Try this.

Check if you have this box checked in the options of your HD in Device Management. (Habilitar gravação...)

After check, restart your windows and try the game again.

Ok, if you did format your pc, then you was getting error from:

1 - Some files missing or corrupted in the windows register. (regedit)

2 - Some programs making interference with the game, that could be solved in task manager.

I've unchecked the box that I mentioned before, but I didn't get the error.

Ps.: I saw your video, you ran the updater but then you ran l2.exe. Once you click in launch, the game initializes a bit later, so better wait. :)

Ok, if you did format your pc, then you was getting error from:

1 - Some files missing or corrupted in the windows register. (regedit)

2 - Some programs making interference with the game, that could be solved in task manager.

I've unchecked the box that I mentioned before, but I didn't get the error.

Ps.: I saw your video, you ran the updater but then you ran l2.exe. Once you click in launch, the game initializes a bit later, so better wait. :)

I have seen cases of people who had just formatting the system and this happens.
But I think that is something that should be fixed by the administration because they are losing player with this error