Sign in to follow this  
Kse

Event: Spooky Scary Hunt

tGba1MUa?1551704994

Dear friends!

After the last restart, something strange happened. On the server side strange message started popping up. Here is the message:

mN7a2zu.png

Our technicians urgently began to investigate the cause of the message and found the same problem on the site. This problem affecting the site visually, but we found nothing yet.

Update:
A new weird NPC was found by our technicians on the server side . Apparently, for some reason he sends these messages. We still can't find this monster in the game, but maybe you can. We need any information about it, better the screen of it, so that we can understand how it looks and may be visually detect it in the code!!!

Spooky Scary appears in a certain time and accompanying his appearance with the message on the server side. We will follow up messages and report in announcements when he appears.

NPC Name: Spooky Scary.

We will be very grateful to you for finding Spooky Scary and making screenshot of him and we are ready to reward each one of you with Death's Deal Certificate 50% for 7 days.

Please post a screenshot in this thread where we can see your nickname and the Spooky Scary.

• Like 2

is an automatic item reward, i dont die in 24hs=useless reward

modify the item for 1/2/3 etc use only, not for 24hs

------------------------------------------------------

es un item automatico totalmente inutil

modifiquenlo para que sea por usos (mueres y se gasta) no por tiempo

Why the angry? If I die frequently, I will try hard to find the npc, if I don't lose my time dying, then I don't will participate of the event, simple like that. No? :)

is an automatic item reward, i dont die in 24hs=useless reward

modify the item for 1/2/3 etc use only, not for 24hs

------------------------------------------------------

es un item automatico totalmente inutil

modifiquenlo para que sea por usos (mueres y se gasta) no por ti

Don't think like that.. try this way.
This is a hard server, you have to farm a LOT and probably you're bored, so you think to do some pvp/pk but wait.. YOU CAN'T! because you don't want to lose 10% that means an hour or more of leveling in medium levels, but... there you have the Death's Deal Certificate 50% for 1 day. So now.. at least you will save the half exp, on 10 deaths of a day of full pvp/pk you will save half level, and that time, on this levels, could be 8 hours of leveling, thats worth for me. 

• Like 1

By large amount of requests in here and in PMs we've decided to upgrade the reward.

For finding the Spooky Scary and reporting it here with screenshot, you will get Death's Deal Certificate for 7 days.

• Like 2

Unfortunately I didn't know that it is necessary to be photographed! There is only a screenshot with the caused damage...

12.bmp

bi0AQxH0

​Reward was sent.