Furious

Item Drop on Player Death

I suggest to dis-active this options , it is an old option in lineage2. since this is an advance pack, it should be removed and to stop players to think to drag some mobs to town for this propose.

Regards

• Like 1

You said it mister! It's an old option and this is a classic project. Don't be fooled by the Goddess of Destruction interface. It's all about the old hardcore times.

• Like 1

It is the part of L2 Classic. It is not going to be removed. Not even considered. Get the best of it. Create someone with stun ability and do some farming on players! But seriously, dont do that. It is a...   move. Well, not cool.

Actually its a balancing feature that makes grinding not so boring and rise the degree of ingame interacion

cuz players have to risk something and loosing exp not always a bad option so...

and finaly item drop is fun

I suggest to dis-active this options , it is an old option in lineage2. since this is an advance pack, it should be removed and to stop players to think to drag some mobs to town for this propose.

Regards

​Was confusing 4 me too the item drop upon death since i didn't play c1-c2. started at end of c3 and it was a novelty... It's a classic feature and u should take it as such man. It's part of the game.

Wow removing such feature smells like crying care bear. Never ever had any issue with this, actually its kinda weird that people on classic x3 rates server even would ask this. :)

Wow removing such feature smells like crying care bear. Never ever had any issue with this, actually its kinda weird that people on classic x3 rates server even would ask this. :)

idk how u can smell crying ,,, but ​since you can smell who cry ,,can you hear what im writing :D

idk how u can smell crying ,,, but ​since you can smell who cry ,,can you hear what im writing :D

​You look kinda serious so im going to say this. Have you ever heard about thing called metaphor?

where is fun of drop items from mobs? i if ill drop my d grade brig or top gun because of retarded people who stunned me on farm ill leave straight away , and i think most of people will do the same

• Like 1

Yeah, pks should be even more punished.

Btw, i dont like the fact that you are not safe in a village. If should drop items, well, make guards to defend us in that case. Why they are there in first place? Defend your ppl, damn lazy cowards!