Sign in to follow this  
Dreadas

Will this server be populated

People should get used to one thing that all games now are selling gold and it is a money machine.Doesn't matter if its official l2c or this server, you can buy way more adena and items on any of the official servers then the private ones.So get used to it, it is normal these days.This has nothing to do with server population because it is inevitable.I played alot of games thro all my gaming years and official servers were always offering anything you want for the $ if not the admins then adena farmers did.And you are talking about bots and admins that get tired then you should look into any of the l2 official servers and you will see tons of sites that are selling max grade+15 and you can buy there what ever you want.So let's enjoy this server because it is not abit bad compared to official ones.If the updates will be up compared to  official servers and we wont have alot of bugs i don't see any reason to join official server.Official 0.7x rate is a bit too low for me because i have a job and would not have enough time for family and l2, but this 3x rate makes it perfect for me.Enjoy your time on this awesome server ;).Sorry for my English.

• Like 1