riOrizOr

Official Classic Files, Never!

So 10 days are now passed since the server is up and iam really sick of lies. I see still tons of bugs in the game...bugs are in games that happends yes,but for real the party system is not even working properly, this is actually a MAIN feature that works in every fucking chronicle without any trouble and yes even in classic.

how you dare, to "sell" this server as a "official classic file server"  you promoting this server since the beginning like that and experienced people know that this server is far away from anything like classic. The server is sometimes so hard bugged that i have to restart few times a day the client.

7 Man party system where have you seen that on classic server? where have you seen that on a chronicle at all? IF the classic files would have been original u dont have bugs like that.

Charackter sometimes just cant move away from a position and "we" the community has the restart the whole client? For real? that happends daily. I died twice to it alreay today because of that terrible bug, also i send a message to Koll in the forum he just ingored it. Is that what you actually want? Just ignore everything you cant deal with?

The graphics bugged also, ive seen tons of time flat chrackters around and villages or towns, never happend @ classic ru. 

Debufflandrate is about 90-99% for every class, that was never like that and never will be like that but on this server is just ridicolous u get nailed by every class with a stun.

Whatever you gonna answer to this, stop fooling the people and dont promote your server as official classic file server because its nothing else than a downgrade from GOD.

• Like 1

So 10 days are now passed since the server is up and iam really sick of lies. I see still tons of bugs in the game...bugs are in games that happends yes,but for real the party system is not even working properly, this is actually a MAIN feature that works in every fucking chronicle without any trouble and yes even in classic.

how you dare, to "sell" this server as a "official classic file server"  you promoting this server since the beginning like that and experienced people know that this server is far away from anything like classic. The server is sometimes so hard bugged that i have to restart few times a day the client.

7 Man party system where have you seen that on classic server? where have you seen that on a chronicle at all? IF the classic files would have been original u dont have bugs like that.

Charackter sometimes just cant move away from a position and "we" the community has the restart the whole client? For real? that happends daily. I died twice to it alreay today because of that terrible bug, also i send a message to Koll in the forum he just ingored it. Is that what you actually want? Just ignore everything you cant deal with?

The graphics bugged also, ive seen tons of time flat chrackters around and villages or towns, never happend @ classic ru. 

Debufflandrate is about 90-99% for every class, that was never like that and never will be like that but on this server is just ridicolous u get nailed by every class with a stun.

Whatever you gonna answer to this, stop fooling the people and dont promote your server as official classic file server because its nothing else than a downgrade from GOD.

​+

• Like 1

they are going to delete your post, because you are telling lies, 9_9, o maybe not, who knows.

this is a free server, you can play or leave, its up to you.

But i won the advertising event, and im still waiting them to order the keyboard they owe me

• Like 1

About the bugs: I'm affraid I can't answer to this, you'll have to wait for devs or admins to answer that. I know they fix things when they come up, but some are more difficult than others.

Think of it this way: There will always be bugs, but people wanted the server to go live asap, so would you prefer to still be in beta testing for bugs?

Aaand about the 7 people party, Kse told me this is the server's "Priority 1" at the moment, but surprisingly this problem affects many other parts of the game, so it's taking longer than expected, but they're working on this already. So as soon as this is fixed it'll be posted.

• Like 1

About the bugs: I'm affraid I can't answer to this, you'll have to wait for devs or admins to answer that. I know they fix things when they come up, but some are more difficult than others.

Think of it this way: There will always be bugs, but people wanted the server to go live asap, so would you prefer to still be in beta testing for bugs?

Aaand about the 7 people party, Kse told me this is the server's "Priority 1" at the moment, but surprisingly this problem affects many other parts of the game, so it's taking longer than expected, but they're working on this already. So as soon as this is fixed it'll be posted.

​you talk like you had no time to fix problems, this project is about like what 10 months to 1 year old ? for me its okay i rly give a fuck but stop fooling the people and tell untrue storries. these files are never original classic files and after playing for 10 days even a baby could see that. Every person who played on ru classic can tell that without any doubt.

Iam rly not longer in the mood to play since dying on bugs is a waste of time and noone give my time back

• Like 1

everyone in here played on ru classic what is rly cool but im curious how many played on ru classic pts...

anyway, considering koreans and russian had a full dedicated team to fix everything and make all the changes and it still took them some months for it to be ready and even them forgot some stuff after all, i would say what this guys did here was kinda memorable considering the amount of people they have working on it.

as for me, excluding the party stuff, and that is indeed a big problm, i find this server quite decente for a private server. it has a big community, that same community goes with a big range of diferente play times and that makes it possible to find party almost at any time. it has active admin team that actualy comunicate with the players. and its free.

so if you ask me, props to this guys and to all the work they did til now and continue doing everyday.

• Like 1

everyone in here played on ru classic what is rly cool but im curious how many played on ru classic pts...

anyway, considering koreans and russian had a full dedicated team to fix everything and make all the changes and it still took them some months for it to be ready and even them forgot some stuff after all, i would say what this guys did here was kinda memorable considering the amount of people they have working on it.

as for me, excluding the party stuff, and that is indeed a big problm, i find this server quite decente for a private server. it has a big community, that same community goes with a big range of diferente play times and that makes it possible to find party almost at any time. it has active admin team that actualy comunicate with the players. and its free.

so if you ask me, props to this guys and to all the work they did til now and continue doing everyday.

​+1

Hello.

Why do you facing these problems?
This is PTS files. They were "borrowed" before beta test stage. For this reason, there is a problem with the party of 7 characters. Since NCsoft made Classic on their last client in which the number of members in the party equals 7. Unfortunately, in our case it's way more difficult as we don't have the NCsoft source code itself, and our fixes are made as an additional .dll (extender), which are correcting the errors, it is called reverse engineering. Due to the fact that the files were taken before the beta test, we are facing other deficiencies, which we will solve immediately after we will fix party bug.

We have provided to everyone interested the proof that it is not Java, but PTS server.

At the moment we offer the best free Classic server. Yes, it's not perfect, and some of you in anger can say - **it. But these problems arise only from the fact that we got the files in this state. But we do not try to make it an excuse, we work hard on correcting every error. But you also have to understand, a small group can not solve such problems as fast as a huge staff of the NCsoft company.

We make everything to quickly and, most importantly, qualitatively perform our work.

• Like 1

About riOrizOr question
Why he got no response from me:

It's my fault. Unfortunately a lot of people are trying to solve their problems through me or other administrators on the forum and so I was distracted and missed your message.

But you must understand that your question, I would have sent to Support Center. Unfortunately I can not carry out their work and spend all my time in customer support when Support's Skype and tikket system are running.

So please don't try to get an answer from the administration of a technical problem through the PM on forum. We offer you two options for getting a response from the wider support.

• Like 1

​Thank you!

At last someone who understands! :D

Hello.

Why do you facing these problems?
This is PTS files. They were "borrowed" before beta test stage. For this reason, there is a problem with the party of 7 characters. Since NCsoft made Classic on their last client in which the number of members in the party equals 7. Unfortunately, in our case it's way more difficult as we don't have the NCsoft source code itself, and our fixes are made as an additional .dll (extender), which are correcting the errors, it is called reverse engineering. Due to the fact that the files were taken before the beta test, we are facing other deficiencies, which we will solve immediately after we will fix party bug.

We have provided to everyone interested the proof that it is not Java, but PTS server.

At the moment we offer the best free Classic server. Yes, it's not perfect, and some of you in anger can say - **it. But these problems arise only from the fact that we got the files in this state. But we do not try to make it an excuse, we work hard on correcting every error. But you also have to understand, a small group can not solve such problems as fast as a huge staff of the NCsoft company.

We make everything to quickly and, most importantly, qualitatively perform our work.

​im rly glad we have free classic to play. i can deal with all these bugs as feature of this server. "the 7 party members classic where summoners are nerfed and you can die to mob due to bug that dont let you move".

lets be real. i dont believe that it would be fixed for a long time. maybe it wouldnt even be fixed. there's a lot of people who dont rly suffers from it. we just play what we have. hardcore is hardcore. ppl who dont gives a fuck will stay. majority of others who rages about bugs will stay too. they just need to chill out. seriously, u guys r gonna leave server coz of that shit? lfmao u weak.

at least we got x3 rates