JohnTravolta

[POLL] OBT?

Beta Yes or Not  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Would you agree with OBT before live?

• Yes
    • No
    • I dont have opinion

I really suggest to make grand opening later to gather more bigger community! :) Its really huge thing to have succeeded GO!

I really suggest to make grand opening later to gather more bigger community! :) Its really huge thing to have succeeded GO!

​I really think similar, the community must grow a lot before live. Beta should be to find out what is wrong before live.

Yes for OBT

About the G.O. delay i dont think that it will help. The more time we wait the more time we give for competition to open a similar server besides L2 Classic 1.0 is not a month trip even on x3 rates. Its weeks and weeks of grind,pve,pvp, craft, spoil etc etc. People will come to try the server out when it launches. If everything will be OK the online count will grow and not decrease like modern servers. Launch 2k ppl, one moth after 1k ppl etc. I really hope for a succes but have fears bcoz l2 community wants everything fast and easy now. L2 Classic is hard - hard to lvl, hard to gear up, but bcoz of that it is very rewarding.

We will see.

L2 Citadel want's to open a server like this after they pretty much failed with that HB server. So asap you open this server will be great for us I think, only if everything is in order. Otherwise delay it until you have everything in order

L2 Citadel want's to open a server like this after they pretty much failed with that HB server. So asap you open this server will be great for us I think, only if everything is in order. Otherwise delay it until you have everything in order

​Citadel doesn't have the files to open a server like this, all their other off files are in very crude state and would takes months upon months of parallel BETAs in order for them to even consider opening one.

Any decision about Beta?

​No need hurry up them , i think there a lot of things to prepare and fix , before start OBT :) By the way - I'm waiting that so much too :)

We are already preparing for a final OBT. Stay tuned and bear with us.​

Any update on that?  

Thanks in adnvance!

We are still deciding the date for the final OBT, we will announce it this days. ​

Thank you for the update Draqla! 

im just .. excited that i'll play this new chronicle more faster than much ppl .. just want that beta now and before of 10 may .. c'mon admins !! we all loves u , make the open beta soon !!