toppp

About the adena droprate.

Ok guys. i dont understand why would u do that 20 days after server starts. do u realize how much economic will change and how many ppl will leave?
we can take the bugged spoilrate ( sometimes not even 1x for some mobs) and now u revert the adena rate? is this for real?  if its not gonna change back to 100% many ppl will start leaving including me and my group.
best regards but still completly unprofesional . bots farmed Shittons of adena for top D/C gear and now the gap between the new players and the Old players is completly unreachable. do u realize that?

• Like 2

good dop rate.

/closed

​for u maybe is good when u are 40+ with TOP D or C items :D  how dumb u have to be to aprove this change? 

still looking for staff answer just to know if its worth to waste time here.

• Like 1

The problem was that by default the drop was 70% (retail classic 1.0 - 1x). But routine to calculate the chance for adena-drop became influenced by drop rate: formula (chance * item_amount(3x) ), so result = 70*3x% drop rate > 100% (our server is 3x not 1x as retail) and that caused it to always drop adena. So what we have changed is that the calculation exclude adena in this case how it should been from NCSoft retail (they never notice because it's 1x)

ok but still 20 days after starting ? do u realize how much the economy will change?? instead of making it COMPLETLY imposible for new ppl to close the gap better leave it the way it is?  imo this is completly dumb. 20 days of 100% adena droprate and now to 70% ( Even less beacuse green mobs have lower then 70% chance.)  
ok. economy fucked already. i dont see any point for me and my friends to stay here. less new players and more players will start to leave. its just waste of time . even if u bot 24:7 u still cant catch the 40+  players already beacuse u wont be able to farm with shots now. idk how ur staff came to this decision but its completly nonsence. 
im feeling bad enought that ive spend  more then 2 weeks here. 

• Like 1

ok but still 20 days after starting ? do u realize how much the economy will change?? instead of making it COMPLETLY imposible for new ppl to close the gap better leave it the way it is?  imo this is completly dumb. 20 days of 100% adena droprate and now to 70% ( Even less beacuse green mobs have lower then 70% chance.)  
ok. economy fucked already. i dont see any point for me and my friends to stay here. less new players and more players will start to leave. its just waste of time . even if u bot 24:7 u still cant catch the 40+  players already beacuse u wont be able to farm with shots now. idk how ur staff came to this decision but its completly nonsence. 
im feeling bad enought that ive spend  more then 2 weeks here. 

​It was bug. We get report about it. We fixed it.

Edited by Koll
  • Like 1

XP: x3
SP: x3
ADENA: x3 (amount) <-- not chance
DROP: x3 (chance)
SPOIL: x2 (chance) x1 (amount)
QUEST: x2 (xp/adena)
Raid Bosses: x1 (chance)

As Koll said, It was bug. We get report about it. We fixed it. After all everyone is affected by this change not only the ones who complain.

As Koll said, It was bug. We get report about it. We fixed it. After all everyone is affected by this change not only the ones who complain.

​They complain because newplayers won't have the same advantage and they won't be able to reach old players, but a bug is a bug and bugs need to be fixed, I'm glad you did it.

​and adena is not drop ?  its not item ? drop is  x3  so result = 70*3x% drop rate > 100% as Manton said

​and adena is not drop ?  its not item ? drop is  x3  so result = 70*3x% drop rate > 100% as Manton said

​Adena is different then drop. Adena increased only amount, as we show it in concept.

Drop is recipe/resource/full item/some mats/ and etc.

Drop is all what falls out when the monsters die. Adena also falls from monster when they die. Why are we trying to cheat us, just because you have to justify your bad decisions?
We play on a server where they claimed 3x rates and you are trying to impose on us that Adena is an exception to rate 1x!!!

EDIT: 

Yes, this should have been fixed at the beginning of the server and it will be harder for newer players to catch up. However, this is the way the game always was and as they said they are giving "new player packs" to compensate. 

I agree that this was a bug, but it had, IT MUST have been fixed before the server start, due to how big impact it has on the game. Its the same like making rates 10x and after 1 month lowering it to 7x and trying to explain that it was a bug that everyone who played for 1st month used to get more XP then they should... What would you do if you would come to server like this? I personally wouldnt play in it because of the disadvantage that i will have compared to the ones who started 1 month earlier... Like im still suggesting this server to my friends to come to play and im like this server is great, awesome memories comes back and so on... For example if they come: they start playing, lvling, trying to get the better gear, asking what i did to make more aden and im like saying "you know... there was a bug that we all had aden drop from all mobs, so it was way easier for us to get the gear and to lvl faster while using ss and still making profit ... " :D This thing is like a block to new players. In my opinion this bug should have left unfixed. I really hope that at least players that started since the beginning wont leave! Gl everyone and sorry for my english. Not my native language.