Sign in to follow this  
Pock

New char,where to grind,any easy adena quest to farm?

Hey all..
So just started out the game with a dwarf, going for spoiler, anyone got some tips for good adena finds/spoils early on? or maybe a repeatable quest?

All help welcome, thanks :)

Here is a link with all Quest, Spoils, Drops ....
The database is V1.0. So just as the server.

L2 Classik v1.0 Database

Good quest for Adnea there is not actually. Unless there is a quest for the mobs you killst anyway.

The only quest that is what brings Lvl 10 weapons quest, which gives a weapon and 3500 Soul Shots.
from lvl 10 to 18 I was in the abandoned coal mine, if there is a spot is free you can level up quickly and easily.
by lvl 20 - 28 I have only in Settlement Lizzies Langk grind because there are many weapons and
armor Drop. Spoil was a small bonus.

Settlement Lizzies Langk Mobs

Yeah this isn't really a questing game. The only quests worth doing are the level 10 quest mentioned above and class transfer quests. Otherwise, grind, grind, grind and farm to your heart's content! xD

Q reward is good if sv is still the same 1x classic like RU, but this is x3 sv, so just focus on grinding mobs, no worth in doing Q

Best  way to gain adena in low levels is to get lucky with drops. But in my experience I done weapon quest at lvl 9, got sword, and soulshots 3,5k. With that weapon farmed till lvl 20. In all farming got some drops armors and weapons (no grade). After selling all stuff, was able to buy low d weapon (retail price at 250k a.), and some low d armor. With what gear, went farming till 33lvl and got more drop, like d grade weapons low and armors. Best spot to get lucky with drop in low d grade is beehive (drops saber sword, some staff). I was lucky and got 3x saber blades, 2x staff, d grade rings, earrings.

Remember: dont buy anything from shop, because most things you can find in retail market half or more price lower then town shops.

Finally you will become more financial stable. Try to speculate items in retail. Buy as cheap as you can, sell with profit. In couple hours per day  you can find a lot players selling stuff really cheap for quick cash.

Other fun way to get quick cash is stunning bots, some times they drop gear. :) 

GL