Sign in to follow this  
BloodArk

Bye bye bots?

hope so. Admins did crap thing they ever opened server before having antibot yet, hope they ill fix this now and wont fck up this, maybe its not too late.

I don't think it's too late, only party needs fix now and after that new players bonuses and to advertise the shit out of the server.People bitching about server bots and left for innova where there it's gonna be like 99.9% bots everywhere it's so stupid :)

Man l2 it's always like this nowadays a new server comes up, and they try to find a reason to bitch about and quit, well screw them i'm not gonna pay 10 euro per month to innova "pay to win team" i'm gonna stay here and have fun even with less people :D

• Like 3

Ok, so we will be 1-2 weeks without bots, until the developers update theirs bots to be able to join this server, and what about parties? :D

Ok, so we will be 1-2 weeks without bots, until the developers update theirs bots to be able to join this server, and what about parties? :D

​Every lineage server is like that you can't avoid it in the end, about parties admins said after bot pretection they will do everything to fix the problem.

Posted Thursday at 2:07 PM

Hello. As we already said around 15 - 20 times. We will need 2-3 days after installing bot protection. But I can't tell you that this is exact time, cause it's hard problem. Party system is one of the biggest systems in the game and it's using many files on server side. Each file must be edited and all files must work correctly together. Me with Kse, San0 and Draqla are hoping that Manton and another invited revers engineer will need maximum 3 days after installing bot protection to fix the party. And after these 3 days we will start inviting players on the test server to check all party system and then install it on live server.

You can ask "Why you don't invite more people?". There are 2 reasons why:
1) We have 2 most expirienced reverce engineers in Lineage 2 sphere, so we don't know if other will help or new people will make more problems cause our engineers will need to help them understand game server parts.
2) To work with party system other people need to have access to the server. And you must understand that this is not secure. If we will give access to non trusted person, you may see 1000 new classic servers with our files and etc cause they can steal it. And more then 1 year of Draqla's and Manton's work will be for nothing.

next  time  look in forum  not   fck  spam...

Posted Thursday at 2:07 PM

Hello. As we already said around 15 - 20 times. We will need 2-3 days after installing bot protection. But I can't tell you that this is exact time, cause it's hard problem. Party system is one of the biggest systems in the game and it's using many files on server side. Each file must be edited and all files must work correctly together. Me with Kse, San0 and Draqla are hoping that Manton and another invited revers engineer will need maximum 3 days after installing bot protection to fix the party. And after these 3 days we will start inviting players on the test server to check all party system and then install it on live server.

You can ask "Why you don't invite more people?". There are 2 reasons why:
1) We have 2 most expirienced reverce engineers in Lineage 2 sphere, so we don't know if other will help or new people will make more problems cause our engineers will need to help them understand game server parts.
2) To work with party system other people need to have access to the server. And you must understand that this is not secure. If we will give access to non trusted person, you may see 1000 new classic servers with our files and etc cause they can steal it. And more then 1 year of Draqla's and Manton's work will be for nothing.

next  time  look in forum  not   fck  spam...

​Eh .... tryhard

U did not match the point of my sarcastic question ... np :) thanks for posting this article, i did read alrdy

if its on normal chat or shout or trade, they dont rly need bot to do it. either way, its very hard to stop those ones... they are those fukin cockroaches that you kill one and you think you are done and next day on same place you have like 10 more, and the cicle repeats.

if its on normal chat or shout or trade, they dont rly need bot to do it. either way, its very hard to stop those ones... they are those fukin cockroaches that you kill one and you think you are done and next day on same place you have like 10 more, and the cicle repeats.

​Nope, they are still sending PM's... So, there's probably a bot still working...

There are 2 ppl working on bot protection and hundreds of botters, how long do you think it will take those hundreds to bypass the bot protection?

Even if you disable all bots that exist right now, people will find a new way ... they always do.