Koll

Starting pack! It's time to join Classic!

Koll    664

XZdwLKJd

Dear friends!

From November 30th all NEW characters* will receive 2vc9vyg.png Starting pack, which will help newcomers to level faster at start!

Staring pack will contain:

90v950.jpg Soulshot (No-grade) x3,000 - Can be used till lvl 15

zmczuw.jpg Blessed Spiritshot (No-grade) x1,500 - Can be used till lvl 15

a9wowo.png Fairy Antennae (7 days)

eamdsm.png Death's Deal Certificate 50% for 1 day

20rla83.png Ring of Heir

mwvcc1.png Healing potion x10

2d8m0ip.png Scroll of Escape x3

mvtbfn.png Scroll of resurrection

2cdgwgp.png Buff set x3

Buff set contains:

2ufbxg1.png Blessed the Soul Scroll

2ufbxg1.png Blessed the Body Scroll

2ufbxg1.png Wind Walk Scroll

2ufbxg1.png Regeneration Scroll

2ufbxg1.png Shield Scroll

2ufbxg1.png Summon Life Cubic Scroll

2laqzp5.png Newbie Weapon Ticket. Can be exchanged for 7 days No-grade weapon (which can not be exchanged and sold):

5oxxd5.png Flanged mace

10duv04.png Viper fang

rj34bd.png Falchion

k2o4yr.png Sword breaker

2j2ao1h.png Mage staff

*Only 1st character on the account will receive Starting pack.

• Like 7

Khalliant    1

I understand that this has to be a good initiative to recruit new players. But giving away a top no-grade, I feel that this will destabilize and end all market selling items no grade (weapons), which in my view are essential for most beginners, there is an incredible farm on these items, one great way to get money for future equipment. I feel that all my effort to buy my no grade items  were in vain.

There are quests that give  no-grade items in every village, why not give an no grade items a little stronger than these?

Or simply put time use such equipment offered on new accounts, like a shadow weapons.

Seriously, a top no-grade weapon on a classic server 3x in my opinion is unbalanced. Not even in the h5 chronicles where there were newbies equipment, tops were offered.

Lineage is classic take on all levels and not to play only the final. Do not do as the official servers that give all this equipment and you only need to level up.

This being the best server I played in years, please take care of it

ps.: Sorry for my english guys =(

• Like 1

FrozenCrash    1

It's not fair. I play 3 days and my char is 18 lvl. i plzyed without Soulshots, with low NG weapon. I cant play 5++ hrs per day. I played few hrs pey day, but i want too this present :((

And someone create new character and will up 20 lvl in few hours.

I'ts not fair (

• Like 1

Trample    59

what about stop looking at your own bellys and start looking at bigger picture here? if this will bring more ppl to server tha hell with it give them d grade weapon. stop beeing selfish.

ppl will get those stuff get to lvl 30 fast and catch up with the ppl playing from beggining making so the game play becomes more confurtable for everyone.

and if you playing for 3 days and you level 18, either you play rly low time or you not doing it decently, also theres plenty os ways to get no grade shots theres almost no excuse to play without soulshots on no grade stage.

also most likely those items cannot be sold so it will be useless after they reach level 20/25.

botkiller    0

..... top nograde weapon?  with no time limit or expiry date on it? for free?  wtf.   

Next its gonna be free Cgrade?!?!

Im done here then,  why did I just work my arse of farming for a top NG weapon, now your going to give them away for free?  fk this im out.

You cant move the goal posts half way though a game, its just not fair!

Everything in that starter pack is fine, apart from the Weapon,  remove the weapon problem solved..

Leave the weapon, prepare for problems....  (ie .people farming charaters to sell these weapons..) and QQ about the unfairness)

Whats to stop me from making 5+ accounts, power level to level 20, just for the weapon to sell?

botkiller    0

what about stop looking at your own bellys and start looking at bigger picture here? if this will bring more ppl to server tha hell with it give them d grade weapon. stop beeing selfish.

ppl will get those stuff get to lvl 30 fast and catch up with the ppl playing from beggining making so the game play becomes more confurtable for everyone.

and if you playing for 3 days and you level 18, either you play rly low time or you not doing it decently, also theres plenty os ways to get no grade shots theres almost no excuse to play without soulshots on no grade stage.

also most likely those items cannot be sold so it will be useless after they reach level 20/25.

​Can I ask you why you feel a newer player deserves or is entitled to an easyer start and free stuff over the people already playing and that have put in the effort?......... only a month into the server....

Kse    575

Whats to stop me from making 5+ accounts, power level to level 20, just for the weapon to sell?

The fact that the weapon can not be sold or exchanged

Koll    664

It's not fair: I still run without a top-ng, although it 31lvl.
Come soulshots, buffs and stuff is fine, but the top-ng weapons is a too much

​This is middle NG.

Cora    16

You are so cheap bastards, guys. Really.

1st you are crying that the population is going lower. And when admins are doing everything to bring you the ppl, make it better, you are finding new reason to complain. Or you want new players to just fly in and go through all you've gone? Aham, right. Keep dreaming.

If you are not happy and want it too, just create new acc, get it too and be god damn happy, bunch of crybabies.

• Like 5

Bulinelu    4

I have a question: If i have an old account with a character and I m making another new character, he will receive the starting pack? Because I made and he didnt received...

khaligoth    53

You are so cheap bastards, guys. Really.

1st you are crying that the population is going lower. And when admins are doing everything to bring you the ppl, make it better, you are finding new reason to complain. Or you want new players to just fly in and go through all you've gone? Aham, right. Keep dreaming.

If you are not happy and want it too, just create new acc, get it too and be god damn happy, bunch of crybabies.

​People will always find new reasons to complain

• Like 1

botkiller    0

Firstly the server shouldn't of been launched without the anti-bot,  then people wouldn't of become content in using bots, then quit now they cant.

Then mayb the population wouldn't of been hit so hard.

Cry babys?   ofcourse people are being crybabys,

They just farmed and traded there arses off working for there NG weapon or upgrade into Dgrade.   now people are getting them for free and NG weapons are gonna be worthless?? only a month into server launch?!

What, you expect people to be stoked that new players are gonna get it 100% easyer then everyone just else did?  just no.

khaligoth    53

First the server shouldn't of been launched without the anti-bot,  then people wouldn't of become content in using bots, then quit now they cant.

Then mayb the population wouldn't of been hit so hard.

Cry babys?   ofcourse people are being crybabys,

They just farmed and traded there arses off working for there NG weapon or upgrade into Dgrade.   now people are getting them for free and NG weapons are gonna be worthless?? only a month into server launch?!

What, you expect people to be stoked that new players are gonna get it 100% easyer then everyone just else did?  just no.

​Yes, but we took advantage of the adena bug (adena being drop with a chance of 100%).

• Like 1

botkiller    0

​Yes, but we took advantage of the adena bug (adena being drop with a chance of 100%).

​And these prices reflected and fluxuated on the market....   the "adena Bug" isn't a valid reason to give people free weapons and crash the market more.

Now people will have free NG weapons, whats gonna happen to all the new starts ingame now with NG weapons, there to become worthless shop trash now?  im pretty sure they would of been counting on the Sale of these items to fund there Dgrade upgrade.

Now there Screwed.

Traiblazer    2

Instead of making the game easy for beginners, you could try to fix the item drop rates in general, like adena and crafting stuff. Also, you could fix the exp rate of each mob, because it's not right, because this is the main reason why many clans are leaving this game.

khaligoth    53

Instead of making the game easy for beginners, you could try to fix the item drop rates in general, like adena and crafting stuff. Also, you could fix the exp rate of each mob, because it's not right, because this is the main reason why many clans are leaving this game.

​I don't think that's the main reason why people are leaving. It's just that people leave and come, just like every other game/server out there. The main reason for me is the party bug. 

Anyway this is not the topic to discuss this so I'm out.

Good job admins on this new advertising campaign :) 

botkiller    0

​Well said!

Give people a reason to "play and stay"

The reason shouldn't be "new feature to come and try"

San0    1,140

​told you already on the other topic theres nothing wrong with drop rates, you are just checking info from different versions. anyway this is not a post to talk about this.

• Like 1

ProGressive    269

Add deaths certificate not for time but for level. Till 25 minimum. So they could catch us faster. And add more buff, because it will be impossible for some of them to find party. 1 hour of buffs it is nothing... On the other hand sometimes i see people 24-34 lfp.

Still GJ.