Koll

Starting pack! It's time to join Classic!

Great job guys! Just keep thinking on things to bring more players. The only thing I would change is that weapons are only usable until lvl 20 or that have 10 day time or something like spiritshots. But in any case, really great pack for new players !! I hope more ppl enter this server and we live happy forever :D

• Like 1

Is this a joke ? 

There was no need to do this, you killed the economy for guys who has top ng weapon and they were expecting to sell it in near future. Playing in low level is finally fun after years of l2 and you killed it, dungeons of starting villages are full of people 

This will decrease adena value, and we need MORE adena in the economy, fucking jesus im so mad.. If you did this whats coming on next? Were you really thinking before came out with this idea? Its fucking classic...

most of people is trying to get top D items, there is low offer making prize higher, and you are increasing this demand even more, when people dont have money, claps for you.

Make events for actual players that can involve new players, new players will get stuck at some level because they will level up faster without earning money, because they will be in a bubble leveling with a shadow weapon. When it explode they will be higher level with no money.

You just made a lot of ppl reroll...

marketing skills = zero. 

I think it's too OP... Mid NG weapon would be more than enough - I know I'm newb but it took me 7 days to get a top grade new weapon (now I have D grade but still)... The starting pack is too strong!

It's not fair: I still run without a top-ng, although it 31lvl.
Come soulshots, buffs and stuff is fine, but the top-ng weapons is a too much

​This is middle NG.

​Those items listed there (falchion, viper fang, mage staff, sword breaker) are top NG, not MID NG. (not a complaint tho, i think thats fine to help new players) :) 

staff people, you really need advise to get priorities, you need new people on your staff.

you want more people?  This is the only one worldwide L2 classic free server, you will get more because you are giving an unique experience, most of people is coming to the server because its classic and only that. THIS AND ONLY THIS IS YOUR PRODUCT ADVANTAGE.

The starting pack only will make get level faster while low level is alive right now and very active, but guess what, 25-40 will be bored as shit, so you are killing the low level L2, when for first time was right. This pack is for older L2 chronicles when people want to play high level faster because there is no enough people to build an economy for low levels, but guess what.. WE HAVE THAT ECONOMY HERE.

the actual problem of server is the bugs, we all now the ONE bug to be fixed, your marketing job is to make the game pleasant and fully playable and accelerate the proccess for a proper L2 economy, something that will happen in matter of time. But you just made it slower.

i dont consider myself  as a smart person, so why cant you understand simple things like this?

• Like 1

Dear friends!

We understand your concern about weapons for beginners. We were guided by the decision that if the weapons will be time-limited, at some point we will get players with no money and no weapons. But taking into consideration your arguments, we have revised our decision. So on Wednesday with the restart the following changes will be made:

Weapons for beginners will have limited time - 7 days. At the expiration of the timer, it will be deleted automatically. Timer for people who already have weapon will start from Wednesday.

• Like 3

Dear friends!

We understand your concern about weapons for beginners. We were guided by the decision that if the weapons will be time-limited, at some point we will get players with no money and no weapons. But taking into consideration your arguments, we have revised our decision. So on Wednesday with the restart the following changes will be made:

Weapons for beginners will have limited time - 7 days. At the expiration of the timer, it will be deleted automatically. Timer for people who already have weapon will start from Wednesday.

​Good decision.

• Like 1

Dear friends!

​I think it is the right decision. Glad to see that you hear the community guys. All my support to you.

• Like 2

I came here because i knew this is " CLASSIC "

And now? Now i feel like its gonna be next " Goddess Of Destruction ".

You may gain new players here, but for sure you will loose players that wanted to play on a true classic server.

That was the most of fun, hardcore play from 1lvl ( well it was not so hardcore as 1x, but still better then with starter packs )

i dont know what to think about it ...

I came here because i knew this is " CLASSIC " , and unique old experience that any other game has... 

And now? Now i feel like its gonna be next " Goddess Of Destruction ".

You may gain new players here, but for sure you will loose players that wanted to play on a true classic server.

This is an example of what i posted early.. ;)​ its about classic, this is a unique product that we want and they are giving to us, dont kill the product.

none of this starting pack should exist, is still an OP pack, you shouldnt make a pack that make ppl reroll. with a char level 20 is still a good choice to reroll, i would give my actual items to the new account and get more benefits. giving disadvantage for ppl level 21-30

just, this pack should not even be, delete it, seriously. you let the weapon 7 days but is still very OP and bad pack for the server. I can give you the same arguments than before and if you realize that it was bad before you will know it is now.

( Human Fighter Lv 18 / Playing there two days ) 

I am suffering'm up without soulshots and with a regular weapon that could trough of a quest in the start village, you are facilitating game and killing the current trade of weapons No-Grade which is essential for new players get some money, whether before dropping a gun was something gratifying now that does not matter much. In my opinion this "Start Packet" should not exist, the idea of ​​playing a real low rate server and des difficulty in the beginning until the end, in addition to be a lack of consideration for those who are still in Leviticus 10, 15 and 20 that are up without any help of this "Packet", many have not adena or to buy SS's / BSS's and still end up finding a way to keep going, why this and the real challenge.

I think it is to have a "Start Packet" which he then not the player or a gun, because in all start village there quest's which will give the player a regular weapon that is strong enough to take the player to the level 20. At most this "Packet Start" could give some buffs scrolls and some SS's / BSS's.

Sorry for my bad english.

Guys, you are never happy with the decisions. I mean, I impossible to make things that all people like it.

This is a way to do a bit easier the start of new players. Remember that a lot of us had the adena bug, so we have a bit advantage too.

Really, just focus in the game and not always in the balance of this things.

Is there any chance that i can get such puck dispite i create acc ~25 ours ago and still 14 lvl? it seems a little beat unfear when i log in and see someone with buff and shot and equip much better then me 
PS nickname - MrDevil

all what i read here is "mommy mommy why those boys have new toys and i dont?!?!?"

anyway, dont realy think the limited time on the NG weapon was a needed change but im happy to see some incentive to bring new ppl.

SACANAGEM ISSO...... MUITO DESRESPEITO COM JOGADORES ANTIGOS....... MAIS UM MOTIVO PRA MEU CLAN  VAZAR DAQUI.

SACANAGEM ISSO...... MUITO DESRESPEITO COM JOGADORES ANTIGOS....... MAIS UM MOTIVO PRA MEU CLAN  VAZAR DAQUI.

For example:

You are char 30 level and still getting exp. New char coming on server and will exp with the same speed. So at the end he will reach you only at level 60. So till level 60 you will not have any competition cause new player will be every time lower then you. So your game will be only grind mobs, cause new players can't reach you and will not take war from you cause you are higher. 

Well, before you hit lvl, you mostly drop some weapons and make money to use ss's etc. 

Anyways, Starter Pack's just after a month of server stands ? Cmon... it would be good maybe after few months of official release.

And i think theres already alot of competition on every lvl's, people who come's here know that they will need to exp and farm everything, without any starter help.

People would come here anyways, no matter if starter pack is there. ( it will only fck up market, and make serious players change server for x1 )

You are trying to bring new ppl here too fast .. believe me, without starter pack people would come here too, but it needs time.

Well, before you hit lvl, you mostly drop some weapons and make money to use ss's etc. 

Anyways, Starter Pack's just after a month of server stands ? Cmon... it would be good maybe after few months of official release.

And i think theres already alot of competition on every lvl's, people who come's here know that they will need to exp and farm everything, without any starter help.

People would come here anyways, no matter if starter pack is there. ( it will only fck up market, and make serious players change server for x1 )

You are trying to bring new ppl here too fast .. believe me, without starter pack people would come here too, but it needs time.

​You must understand that speed of newcomers must be more then speed of people stop playing. 

• Like 1

..... top nograde weapon?  with no time limit or expiry date on it? for free?  wtf.   

Next its gonna be free Cgrade?!?!

Im done here then,  why did I just work my arse of farming for a top NG weapon, now your going to give them away for free?  fk this im out.

You cant move the goal posts half way though a game, its just not fair!

Everything in that starter pack is fine, apart from the Weapon,  remove the weapon problem solved..

Leave the weapon, prepare for problems....  (ie .people farming charaters to sell these weapons..) and QQ about the unfairness)

Whats to stop me from making 5+ accounts, power level to level 20, just for the weapon to sell?

​It clearly states 7 day time, please read 1st--> then rage