Koll

Starting pack! It's time to join Classic!

i got a bug on SS of the starter pack, i use ss and bsps till like lvl 15. now i got 900 and dont activate, they consume the amount of 2 when i click with put on/off the weapon, but the effect and the light dont show.

i dk if this is the place to say, ty

Maybe to recheck and more people play is good

i got a bug on SS of the starter pack, i use ss and bsps till like lvl 15. now i got 900 and dont activate, they consume the amount of 2 when i click with put on/off the weapon, but the effect and the light dont show.

What is your level?

What is your level?

​lvl 18 now

I came here because i knew this is " CLASSIC "

And now? Now i feel like its gonna be next " Goddess Of Destruction ".

You may gain new players here, but for sure you will loose players that wanted to play on a true classic server.

That was the most of fun, hardcore play from 1lvl ( well it was not so hardcore as 1x, but still better then with starter packs )

i dont know what to think about it ...

​Yep, i agree. Me and my bro got here ONLY because this is classic, and hard. Keep it that way!

Many players including me feel less attracted to the game now, thet it is sooo  noob friendly. You offered a classic server,

don't try to make this another 200x one step at a time plz.

Mixed feelings here and anxiety grows. But in you we trust :D

Why soulshots till 15 lvl? I exp 16 lvl and i still have half. I propose to make the soulshots untill lvl 20, or let's less soulshots. ~1.5k

TRADUÇÃO ABAIXO (google translator)
TRANSLATION BELOW (google translator)

Boa iniciativa, vejo alguns problemas
Good initiative, I see some problems

Muitos dos players são os que começaram na época do c1 ... c4 (11 a 9 anos atras), provavelmente muitos nao trabalhavam, apenas estudam, hoje esses mesmo jogados já tem serviço fixo, casaram e até com filhos, Não tem muito tempo para jogar.

Many of the players are the ones who started at the time of c1 ... c4 (11-9 years ago), probably many not working, just studying, today these same fixed service has already played, and even married with children, has not much time to play.

olhando isso fica fácil de perceber que esse pack parece uma piada

looking it is easy to see that this pack seems a joke

Prevejo, que muitos players vendo como esta duro o jogo, criando anões na esperança de conseguir algum adena, imagine o server inteiro fazendo a mesma coisa ? um char não anão, não tem o direito de conseguir adena apenas upando ?

I predict that many players see how hard this game, creating dwarfs hoping to get some adena, imagine the entire server doing the same thing? a char not dwarf, has no right to get adena just leveling?

O pack tem apenas uma pequena e valiosa ajuda para quem começa o jogo, porque que complicar colocando um tempo limite ? nada pode ser vendido ou negociado

The pack has only a small and valuable help for those who start the game, because that complicate putting a time limit? nothing can be sold or traded

acredito que o certo seria dar o pack para todos char, novos e antigas contas (não apenas para o primeiro char da conta)

I believe that the right would give the pack for all char, new and old accounts (not just for the first char of the account)

Ninguem quer um jogo facil, mas com certeza o char tem de se sustentar sozinho.

Nobody wants an easy game, but for sure the character has to sustain itself alone.

desculpe possiveis erros na tradução, mas espero que entendam a ideia
sorry possible errors in the translation, but I hope you understand the idea.

Why soulshots till 15 lvl? I exp 16 lvl and i still have half. I propose to make the soulshots untill lvl 20, or let's less soulshots. ~1.5k

​u can use the shots with other ng weapons...

spent hours and hours playing to get top in the grid, we start with all starting to now reach new players with top in grid within hours picks lvl 20 with soulshots and all buff and etc, just ne admin, the server ta every day desvaziando by your fault, I still displays a weapon + 16, it is difficult to recruit new friends and players ...

Very interesting, you enter N-gr   weapon in the starter kit for beginners. And what about those who kraft NG for sale? Fold in the shop? Even temporary entry of weapons much kills the economy. Let's introduce a temporary shadow D gr weapons? It is also easier pumping. Opening the server version Classic meant hardcore. I went to the official server Classic, as it does not stand the tedious leveling. Opening the server x3 - what you need. Starter Kit - sucks. The starter kit will affect those who have come recently, and is trying to develop at the expense of low-level craft. 
ps: I purchased a cheap falchion, wanted to resell more expensive. Attention to the question: Where to bury him now?

Google translete 4ever!

Just don't make it server for noobs. It's huge boost for lvling up, but it will bring more and more ppl that like "easy game for few hours". They will demand more and more free stuff and in the end it will be like official L2 now. Everything free, everything easy.

EDIT: PS Hope it will work nice. I'm a bit concerned about this. And as i mentioned: please don't make it "first step on path to".

I received nothing :( I will create another character on another account then and let you know how it looks.

just updated: another character on another account has starter pack [new character is a dwarf]

character on previous account was dark elf [warrior type]

Could you check this please?

I received nothing :( I will create another character on another account then and let you know how it looks.

just updated: another character on another account has starter pack [new character is a dwarf]

​Only account created after 30th November receive a starter pack (1st char only).

​Give me in PM your account name and char name.

To bring new players I would recommend something everyone can benefit from, something that was requested since a long time by many players, something that probably EU version of classic will already start with, something nice to help keep us motivated while you fix 9 ppl parties.

Change ridiculous 10% death penalty to 4%!

Buffs, etc are ok. Weapon, even if untradeable is a bit more controversial, but unless admins will NOT follow this path with D and who knows mby even C grade then I guess I can live with that.

XZdwLKJd

Dear friends!

From November 30th all NEW characters* will receive 2vc9vyg.png Starting pack, which will help newcomers to level faster at start!

Staring pack will contain:

90v950.jpg Soulshot (No-grade) x3,000 - Can be used till lvl 15

zmczuw.jpg Blessed Spiritshot (No-grade) x1,500 - Can be used till lvl 15

a9wowo.png Fairy Antennae (7 days)

eamdsm.png Death's Deal Certificate 50% for 1 day

20rla83.png Ring of Heir

mwvcc1.png Healing potion x10

2d8m0ip.png Scroll of Escape x3

mvtbfn.png Scroll of resurrection

2cdgwgp.png Buff set x3

Buff set contains:

2ufbxg1.png Blessed the Soul Scroll

2ufbxg1.png Blessed the Body Scroll

2ufbxg1.png Wind Walk Scroll

2ufbxg1.png Regeneration Scroll

2ufbxg1.png Shield Scroll

2ufbxg1.png Summon Life Cubic Scroll

2laqzp5.png Newbie Weapon Ticket. Can be exchanged for 7 days No-grade weapon (which can not be exchanged and sold):

5oxxd5.png Flanged mace

10duv04.png Viper fang

rj34bd.png Falchion

k2o4yr.png Sword breaker

2j2ao1h.png Mage staff

*Only 1st character on the account will receive Starting pack.

Why you people complain? Top NG weapons is not something that will ruin this game... And check majority having D gr items... Go to dion only a few selling top NG items and because of their uselessness their price dropped almost to : "sell to npc" price... Sword breaker 120k , Mage Staff 140k ... If some new players gets this little help why start to complain?  It will be better for them if they will stay here in time get bigger you will have more chances to sell your item. Maybe that newbie you were complaining about week ago will sell you mats , or buy your D grade stuff... you might never know :)  And selling Top NG weapons or  Mid no gr weapons time is long passed ;)