Koll

Starting pack! It's time to join Classic!

Problem is I think you all don't realize who benefits, and who lost from this change.

- Completly new players and old players wanting to create new acc will benefit from it.
- Players that joined less than week before this change and still try to sell their ng - they'll loose sometimes quite a lot adena (for them), and will be quite heavily discouraged. Those are new players ! This is not a group that should be gimped this way !

I can think of a couple more better ways to promote server that doesn't involve discouraging anyone / causing market for specific items to suddenly flip.
Like for example changing death penalty from 10% fo 4% :)

Please GM-s put more time to think through such decisions in a future !

- As "Dad" said, there is a minor bug on the gifted SS. When you reach lvl 15 (lvl limit), clicking the gifted SS on the quick acces bar will prevent the use of common SS (bought or quest rewarded) on your weapon untill you unequip it.

- "chevignon" said: "​u can use the shots with other ng weapons... (beyond lvl 15)". Isn't this another bug. Seems a contradiction with the lvl 15 limitation.

Now if you want my opinion... This feature introcude a weird exploit, where newcomers are tempted on creating several account to take full profit of the started pack and farm the adena for D grade gear. Since im new to classic, i could be wrong. I see myself at lvl 25 with 400k adenas and wondering how i'll survive against lvl 30 mobs... Maybe the way to go is unleveling your main untill you got the adena for the next grade, and so on. Any comment about the classic mechanics would be appreciated. So the point here is, why should we buy a NG Weapon when you can create 3 accounts (probably spoilers) untill lvl 25 (free SS - 1/mob) to farm the adena required for your main D weapon.

What i'm trying to say...

- The 1st char/account limitation seems ridiculous, it only force you to have your 10 accounts on 10 different mails. So if you introduce the starting pack, give it to all new characters. There is no reason to make a new account to get the benefits.

- Givin a top NG weapon will destroy the NG weapon Economy, quite important for newcomers. I would give a mid NG weapon instead and maintain the top NG market relevant.

- The whole started pack is quite awfull on the classic concept. What's the lvl limit on this version, 40-45 ? You just have made easy the way to lvl 30. I created my 1st account on 27th November and I must admit that farming with the newbie weapon beyond lvl 19 was a trully pain in the azz. But i was ok with that, don't forget we are playing a hardcore game where partys should be a must in certain point of the game (lvl 19, preStartingPack - lvl 30 now).

Problem is I think you all don't realize who benefits, and who lost from this change.

- Completly new players and old players wanting to create new acc will benefit from it.
- Players that joined less than week before this change and still try to sell their ng - they'll loose sometimes quite a lot adena (for them), and will be quite heavily discouraged. Those are new players ! This is not a group that should be gimped this way !

I can think of a couple more better ways to promote server that doesn't involve discouraging anyone / causing market for specific items to suddenly flip.
Like for example changing death penalty from 10% fo 4% :)

Please GM-s put more time to think through such decisions in a future !

Which weapons are those people selling ? I mean the newbies who trying to sell the NG weapon ? Top NG ? Realy ? If they managed to gain 140k+ from level 1 - 20 with no weapon untill level 10 ( except for the droped weapons ).. how much can they make from 1-20 with SS and a top NG weapon for free ?

I think there is no problem....... the people who bought a top NG weapon for their reroll.. well those guys are kinda.. "doomed" but hey.... i keep anyways 1 mage and 1 melee top NG weapon.. because.. who knows ?!

Every player here.. rushes with those gifts from 1-20 in less then 6 hours.. even for people who play not that much .. it´s max 2 days.. which is good.. cause at level 20-25 the parties starts.. everything before that.. is just a solo rush anyways.

i got a bug on SS of the starter pack, i use ss and bsps till like lvl 15. now i got 900 and dont activate, they consume the amount of 2 when i click with put on/off the weapon, but the effect and the light dont show.

i dk if this is the place to say, ty

Maybe to recheck and more people play is good

What is your level?

​its not a bug.
its how the game handles the status of newbie and novice.

starting from lvl 16 your novice so it seems.

we have the same 'issue' 

I received nothing :( I will create another character on another account then and let you know how it looks.

just updated: another character on another account has starter pack [new character is a dwarf]

character on previous account was dark elf [warrior type]

Could you check this please?

​Only account created after 30th November receive a starter pack (1st char only).

​not true ;)

XZdwLKJd

Dear friends!

From November 30th all NEW characters* will receive 2vc9vyg.png Starting pack, which will help newcomers to level faster at start!

Staring pack will contain:

90v950.jpg Soulshot (No-grade) x3,000 - Can be used till lvl 15

zmczuw.jpg Blessed Spiritshot (No-grade) x1,500 - Can be used till lvl 15

a9wowo.png Fairy Antennae (7 days)

eamdsm.png Death's Deal Certificate 50% for 1 day

20rla83.png Ring of Heir

mwvcc1.png Healing potion x10

2d8m0ip.png Scroll of Escape x3

mvtbfn.png Scroll of resurrection

2cdgwgp.png Buff set x3

Buff set contains:

2ufbxg1.png Blessed the Soul Scroll

2ufbxg1.png Blessed the Body Scroll

2ufbxg1.png Wind Walk Scroll

2ufbxg1.png Regeneration Scroll

2ufbxg1.png Shield Scroll

2ufbxg1.png Summon Life Cubic Scroll

2laqzp5.png Newbie Weapon Ticket. Can be exchanged for 7 days No-grade weapon (which can not be exchanged and sold):

5oxxd5.png Flanged mace

10duv04.png Viper fang

rj34bd.png Falchion

k2o4yr.png Sword breaker

2j2ao1h.png Mage staff

why I did not get the chestwhy I did not get the chestwhy I did not get the chestwhy I did not get the chestwhy I did not get the chest

*Only 1st character on the account will receive Starting pack.

XZdwLKJd

Dear friends!

From November 30th all NEW characters* will receive 2vc9vyg.png Starting pack, which will help newcomers to level faster at start!

Staring pack will contain:

90v950.jpg Soulshot (No-grade) x3,000 - Can be used till lvl 15

zmczuw.jpg Blessed Spiritshot (No-grade) x1,500 - Can be used till lvl 15

a9wowo.png Fairy Antennae (7 days)

eamdsm.png Death's Deal Certificate 50% for 1 day

20rla83.png Ring of Heir

mwvcc1.png Healing potion x10

2d8m0ip.png Scroll of Escape x3

mvtbfn.png Scroll of resurrection

2cdgwgp.png Buff set x3

Buff set contains:

2ufbxg1.png Blessed the Soul Scroll

2ufbxg1.png Blessed the Body Scroll

2ufbxg1.png Wind Walk Scroll

2ufbxg1.png Regeneration Scroll

2ufbxg1.png Shield Scroll

2ufbxg1.png Summon Life Cubic Scroll

2laqzp5.png Newbie Weapon Ticket. Can be exchanged for 7 days No-grade weapon (which can not be exchanged and sold):

5oxxd5.png Flanged mace

10duv04.png Viper fang

rj34bd.png Falchion

k2o4yr.png Sword breaker

2j2ao1h.png Mage staff

*Only 1st character on the account will receive Starting pack.

why I did not get the chest ?

On char Jumba you have this item. Please delete System folder and start updater.

Every new payer is asking if they can open a box to have a support class. Maybe is time to let people to have one box for free

Every new payer is asking if they can open a box to have a support class. Maybe is time to let people to have one box for free

​maybe not

​No.

• Like 1

​maybe not

​No.

​why so negative?

​maybe not

​No.

​why so negative?

​​BEcause after PA finishes, they will cry how P2W server is.

Hi l2classic. I no good speak eng, but I want to tell for all. I think this l2 very good. I play l2 on 7-8 year ago and this game remember me old time ( hahaha, sorry my france language ). I think the game should be hard, if no hard...  if not difficult it is not interesting. I had hero in schock x10 PP 70lvl. 

• Like 1

Is there a plan to open a classic new server 2.0 with x5-x10 rates? Many people left with the euro and gran kain And there is no alternative to the server. Going to your x3 is not very interesting For obvious reasons

A lot of my friends are sitting in anticipation)))

I ask the administrator to give an answer if there are such plans in the foreseeable future! senk  

2 hours ago, BoH said:

Is there a plan to open a classic new server 2.0 with x5-x10 rates? Many people left with the euro and gran kain And there is no alternative to the server. Going to your x3 is not very interesting For obvious reasons

A lot of my friends are sitting in anticipation)))

I ask the administrator to give an answer if there are such plans in the foreseeable future! senk  

there are no plans for another server.