Sign in to follow this  
iPKu

+16 ?

ustedes son simplemente tonto si cree primeros administradores tendrían nada que ver con esto, y segundo, si lo harían, no harían un arma 16 que todos puedan ver lol

el chico ya se rompió como 10 arcos que van en OE esta vez tuvo suerte

​if you pay well if

Like i said '' coincidence '' the guys who helped with massive donation is the 1st with a +16 ;) whatever the population already going low...cause the lauch on the offi... already 2week we see it...

And btw broke 10 bow for make a +16 its nothing on a Offi files... u will broke 50 bow and more.

got lucky ? so how he buy 10 top c bows...... donate donate and 50 enchant donate too cose all ppl spoil EWC and its 1 scroll in day or max 2... so dont say nothink

you guys should use more often the search button about this player, thats a guy who donated over 1k bucks in first weeks just to sell cols and buy wtv that fuk he  wanted, god knows how much more he donated after that, so considering he is the one having more Money its not a coincidence he was the first gettingn a OEd weapon, its just a fact that he was the one trying it more often

keep trying to do the same and eventual you will get there also, if you lucky

• Like 1

U have ur opinion Trample , i respect it. Yes he had the potential to buy everything he want. But still the % rate of enchant are not like Official server thats its ^^

Believe me , on offi ppl crafted more than 10-15-20 eminence for OE them ;) and we see maybe some at +10 +12 thats its my friend.

so you re saying that in all russian servers (and we all know how much russians play)  they dont have not even D grade +16 but this guy got lucky with akat? 
In mathematics this has the same chance to happen such as an airplane fall on my house right now! or maybe some bug.
fk off man

by your amazing logics i should complain cus i broke 4 daggers to +5 while my dog made a dagger +5 on first try... like your way of thinking

by your amazing logics i should complain cus i broke 4 daggers to +5 while my dog made a dagger +5 on first try... like your way of thinking

if u broke 4 times for +5 its 1/2 x 1/2 x 1/2 x 1/2 = 1/16. Now chances for +16 i dont know exaclty but lets assume that ALL enchants have 50% success from +4. then chances for +16 are about 1/10.000 (i think its ALOT more btw i just dont know) .

and u tell me that 1/16 = 1/10.000.  ARE YOU FUCKTARD OR SOMETHING? 

also he is the guy who donated like 500-1000 euro in the first day of the server. thats says much. 

if you are willing to pay over 1k bucks, any game is pay to win now a days. and to be honest if you go on pvp against that person and he stays alive for more then 5 seconds, its because your party is not doing a very good job

so much cry because ONE guy who is prolly not even in the group of higher level chars in the game, and who is known for beeing one of top donators and top enchanters got ONE weapon to +16, i cant even understand. and he has the gif there with the in game stuff, cant imagine how it would be if the bow would just appear from nowhere

Bah we already told to gm that the Col coin will give a significant advantage to any player who donate alot ;) and we see it now ^^ we told them to put them UNTRADABLE but they wont they want make money. If u play on a private server this is what happen in a short time. This is always the same pattern on private. This is why the offi is a better solution , yes on offi u will have big guys who will donate over 1k per month by buying from RMT market but 1-2-3 etc.. guys oveenchanted cant rules on a clan who zerg them with 200 player. What will never happen there due to lack of the population on the server.

We are now parsing logs and will show that this weapon was enchanted legit. 

and no metter lucky or not lucky its mean that server is Pay to win, cose try to kill  top C grad full enchanted

​So if I buy adena on ruoff, buy items for this adena and then enchant them because I have many adena that I buy means that ruoff is pay to win?

Bah we already told to gm that the Col coin will give a significant advantage to any player who donate alot ;) and we see it now ^^ we told them to put them UNTRADABLE but they wont they want make money. If u play on a private server this is what happen in a short time. This is always the same pattern on private. This is why the offi is a better solution , yes on offi u will have big guys who will donate over 1k per month by buying from RMT market but 1-2-3 etc.. guys oveenchanted cant rules on a clan who zerg them with 200 player. What will never happen there due to lack of the population on the server.

​u acting like if the server would be full of high frequenzy donators with allot of +++ items...

there is ONE guy with a +16 weapon...everyone else is far far far away from even +10...

he still would get rolled by any cp here...

PS: Gz to this beautiful weapon

• Like 2

http://i.imgur.com/zs5Rmg7.png 0-7
http://i.imgur.com/9pMvMxl.png 10-11
http://i.imgur.com/r8RQlnI.png 11-12
http://i.imgur.com/1jB16EV.png 12-14
http://i.imgur.com/IDjkNwV.png 14-15

Don't have time to parse 11 more days to find same like this. While checking we found, for example, some Akat with item_db_id 3696515 

Akat Long Bow [C]030iPKu 3696515

that we can't find on the server anymore. Probably it was failed enchant.

Edited by Koll

O.o  crystal enchant . the best server !!!

>:(

​On screen you can see what Item he use.

Fact is % of chance of enchant items or not like retail classic ^^ its certanly more like GOD , like the platform u are using.

Fact is % of chance of enchant items or not like retail classic ^^ its certanly more like GOD , like the platform u are using.

​And what is the classic % and how you tested it till make this message?