Sign in to follow this  
ArGeNTyM

week and bye, no fiks, no party

there is no party of 9 people, not work clan skill, the problem fiks for a month.  My members wait from start, and  no fiks nothing !  with me there are only 20 people from 80. 

Until 15 December  all leave the euro.  To request administrations again and again its stupid.

Please answer ,  wait for change?

there is no party of 9 people, not work clan skill, the problem fiks for a month.  My members wait from start, and  no fiks nothing !  with me there are only 20 people from 80. 

Until 15 December  all leave the euro.  To request administrations again and again its stupid.

Пора на дно. Давай до свидание )

Не для тебя тема. Может админы подсуетяться, мои все уходят через неделю если сервер так и будет непонятно чем.

Не для тебя тема. Может админы подсуетяться, мои все уходят через неделю если сервер так и будет непонятно чем.

​давно пора

​up.

we won't waste any time here if you will continue say "tomorrow" . When top sides leaves its a huge punch for a server.

​We doing everything that we can do to fix it and trying to fix it as fast as we can. I already gave info why it can't be made faster.

Edited by Koll

Ох уже эти угрозы, типо мы уйдем целым кланом! Уходите молча, кому вы тут нужны? Великие "топ" кланы блять)

Угроз нету, топик создан лишь  для того что б услышать от администрации хоть что нибудь прозрачное.  Видимо зря, изменений не будет.

• Like 1

Ох уже эти угрозы, типо мы уйдем целым кланом! Уходите молча, кому вы тут нужны? Великие "топ" кланы блять)

​На всяких рпгклабах, админы пл0тят не плохие деньги, что бы там играли эти "топ кланы"

​We doing everything that we can do to fix it and trying to fix it as fast as we can. I already gave info why it can't be made faster.

​uve said that 8 player party already works well...u could apply this update atleast since its already a big help

• Like 3

сделайте 8 слотов - хоть какойто будет прогресс! 1 слот офф пати - это не 2 слота!

​uve said that 8 player party already works well...u could apply this update atleast since its already a big help

​yeah as you said 8 slots works well, so apply it at live server. 

​Bye.

P.S: atleast stop lying, u re the only QQ leaving, anyway i think u wont leave, just standard QQ of attention kid

​На всяких рпгклабах, админы пл0тят не плохие деньги, что бы там играли эти "топ кланы"

​Так в чем дело? Почему вы еще не там? Тут есть 2 решения ситуации, ждать пока пофиксят баги, либо молча идти на другой сервер, вот и все. Зачем вся эта клоунада

​Так в чем дело? Почему вы еще не там? Тут есть 2 решения ситуации, ждать пока пофиксят баги, либо молча идти на другой сервер, вот и все. Зачем вся эта клоунада

​Зачем? Что бы админ конкретно сказал могут они починить этот баг или нет. И дал крайний срок. Никто уходить не хочет, это сервер заставляет людей это делать. Я общался и с Ямайками и с другими, они тоже урезали свой онлайн и просто ждут фикса., если нет то они продаются.

p.s. 

sorry for rus. its private.

that's not true

you are not doing everything you can

that's not true

you are not doing everything you can

​What we are not doing?

not accepting more engineers, you said why, sounds ok, but now you can't say "We doing everything that we can"

not accepting more engineers, you said why, sounds ok, but now you can't say "We doing everything that we can"

You can ask "Why you don't invite more people?". There are 2 reasons why:
1) We have 2 most expirienced reverce engineers in Lineage 2 sphere, so we don't know if other will help or new people will make more problems cause our engineers will need to help them understand game server parts.
2) To work with party system other people need to have access to the server. And you must understand that this is not secure. If we will give access to non trusted person, you may see 1000 new classic servers with our files and etc cause they can steal it. And more then 1 year of Draqla's and Manton's work will be for nothing.

Sign in to follow this