Sign in to follow this  
Tealc

Best solo class -

Anyone have any idea which class is the best for soloing(if there is any)? In case you are in game and you wont be able to have a party, which class will be able to farm alone. On normal chronicles was the summoner, I heard here this class is pretty useless.

Thanks,

Summoners suck ballz in Classic 1.0 worst class to choose. Destroyers as well.

Best ones will prolly be range dps such as archers and mages and support.

I myself will play as HE with PP as box.

Theres no such thing as SOLO in classic, forget about it. You can solo to MAYBE 35-40 max, then its like 1% per hour SOLO. 

Of course im talking about official rates, dont know exactly what will be rates here.

+1 for No SOLO game.   I remember back in the day in C3 or C4 we formed parties to go loa kill Kariks and stuff. It was soo easy to make/join party coz everyone was looking for one. There was no SOLO play either. IT was so cool.

And in C2 we made epic parties to Cruma was good game.

I made my research about summoners, they have the lowest dmg in 1.0 patch, no beast ss, useless

​There is no logic there. In PVE both players and summoners don't use or can't use shots so the damage scale is equal as both uses shots. Also remember shots adds more damage to skill too.

But if you take a look about pvp, then yes. Summoners are weak because of no shots (player will use shots only in pvp, at least in retail).

I made my research about summoners, they have the lowest dmg in 1.0 patch, no beast ss, useless

​There is no logic there. In PVE both players and summoners don't use or can't use shots so the damage scale is equal as both uses shots. Also remember shots adds more damage to skill too.

But if you take a look about pvp, then yes. Summoners are weak because of no shots (player will use shots only in pvp, at least in retail).

​Yes maybe its too far to say that summoners are bad bad bad. They suck in pvp. This is part of an iterviev with a player from korean classic 1.0. Guy plays from the start.

Q: If it is possible, tell anything about summoners. How do they feel themselves in Lineage 2 Classic? What good and bad features do they have? In your opinion, which kind of summoner is better for PvE and why?
A: Summoners are very rare in Classic 1.0 mainly because they suck in PvP. There are no shots for summons so their damage compared to other classes when it comes to PvP is very low. The only good thing about summoners is that they are easy to PvE with (if you can find an empty spot). Besides that - they suck and I would not recommend playing them unless all you will do is PvE.

• Like 1