Koll

Server update information

How we should install server updates  

323 members have voted

1. 1. How we should install server updates

• №1 Update to 1.3, only after this update to 1.5
    • №2 Make updates by groups
    • №3 Update to 1.5, include 1.3

Seems we have ppl that actually use their head as Stuff. Thanks.

By the way I think you should chose for the option you could acomplish the soonest. People like seeing the server progress, if you wait too much there will be poeople thinking there is a lack of interest (mostly the part that doesnt read the boards).

Whatever but not including eternal levelling with A grade crap in near future. And if you guys decided to put transformations without stats then, guys, what? I mean, at least make the cd's for them less and level for earning those are much more lower than official, but that's a bad idea anyway to not put it as it is in real Classic.

​Most of Classic community doesn't like it. Why we need to make it same as official?

​Your team should think of producing some sort of balance of it, not in all situations community are right.

Whatever but not including eternal levelling with A grade crap in near future. And if you guys decided to put transformations without stats then, guys, what? I mean, at least make the cd's for them less and level for earning those are much more lower than official, but that's a bad idea anyway to not put it as it is in real Classic.

​Most of Classic community doesn't like it. Why we need to make it same as official?

​Your team should think of producing some sort of balance of it, not in all situations community are right.

​Totally agree on that, what might be balanced for some might be unbalanced for others.

• Like 1

​Totally agree on that, what might be balanced for some might be unbalanced for others.

​So if you pvp with someone and he use transformation to increase his stats, but you can't use it cause of cooldown or you don't have items - this is you named balance?

​So if you pvp with someone and he use transformation to increase his stats, but you can't use it cause of cooldown or you don't have items - this is you named balance?

​Ofc this is unbalanced, but what we point here is that some ppl dont ever agree on whats unbalanced and not, and ocf there will be always ppl to take advantage on that

• Like 1

Transformations are a cancer. Like +12 tattoo and another things.

​There is a transformation that turns you into a healer, that heps alot in a party when u dont have a healer

• Like 1

​There is a transformation that turns you into a healer, that heps alot in a party when u dont have a healer

Find a healer, if not, who will need a healer?. Transformation sux.

• Like 1

Find a healer, if not, who will need a healer?. Transformation sux.

​As if it was easy when everybody is on dual with his own healer :P

• Like 1

in this specific case we not talking about those transformations, but the ones they added like skill, pirate transform, dark assassin transform and light assassin transform.

in this specific case we not talking about those transformations, but the ones they added like skill, pirate transform, dark assassin transform and light assassin transform.

​On that I totatlly agree,

We don't  need a transformation in which any manifestation, it just starts to destroy the server. more territory, too, should not rush to enter. not yet fully mastered all available ....

Hello guys, where i can check full list of class new skills for 1,5 update?
(Official list, not from 3rd party websites)

Thank you!

​skills added in 1.3.

that is the list of skills to be added in 1.3. you can check what they do HERE!

and this is the ones to be added in 1.5.

Edited by San0

i might be wrong here but i believe swordsingers already have sword symphony on 1.0

​Thanks for your reply! Have a good daytime!=)

Date of update?

​Can't give you date right now. But we will announce closes to update finish and players will be able to vote about date when we will install it on live.