Koll

Server update information

How we should install server updates  

323 members have voted

1. 1. How we should install server updates

• №1 Update to 1.3, only after this update to 1.5
    • №2 Make updates by groups
    • №3 Update to 1.5, include 1.3

In heavy, light or without any armor MP regen is the same like with Robe set with passives. 3-4 mp per tick. Now.. Looks for the full buff.. it takes you 20-30% MP. 20  mins. Its ok. Now.. 3 mins of fight and you are without mana as a wizzard or cleric or whatever magic class. Regen MP is take  5-8 mins. This is not work  ;/ Any class can hit without MP because of Fighting class. Wizzard cannot do anything, just waiting for MP and look like the buffs over.. That is realy bad . (sorry for bad english)

In heavy, light or without any armor MP regen is the same like with Robe set with passives. 3-4 mp per tick. Now.. Looks for the full buff.. it takes you 20-30% MP. 20  mins. Its ok. Now.. 3 mins of fight and you are without mana as a wizzard or cleric or whatever magic class. Regen MP is take  5-8 mins. This is not work  ;/ Any class can hit without MP because of Fighting class. Wizzard cannot do anything, just waiting for MP and look like the buffs over.. That is realy bad . (sorry for bad english)

​do a bug report about it plz. Plz i reg atleast 13 mana /tick when i sit

​Its normal to regen 3-4 MP per tick if you dont sit. And its normal for mages to be out of MP quickly, its why there is SE/EE with recharge, some mages got body to mind.

Welcome to the real Lineage 2.

​Its normal to regen 3-4 MP per tick if you dont sit. And its normal for mages to be out of MP quickly, its why there is SE/EE with recharge, some mages got body to mind.

Welcome to the real Lineage 2.

​I say WITH SIT... -_- EE at lvl 20+????? hahahahah. I just say its not normal to have 3-4 per tick with set and bonus passive for mages! Fighters have better regen lol O-o. OK or not ok 3-4 MP its not the problem . Problem is Passives not WORKING HELLO!!!

check your passive skill list, no such thing asp regen MP bonus beside dwarf, anw, my mage cp still doenst have any problem with mp, we play and pvp since 20+

Alright, this server is everything but "Hardcore", i'm playing here because i dont wan't to pay any money to play L2. My personal opinion is that you should update step by step so people get the feeling for the new update and adopt slowly to every little update.

Don't rush.

Update to 1.3 when you will be ready, let us enjoy it and work on 1.5 same time.

Update to 1.5 when full update will be ready or go with partial updates step by step.

Releasing as soon as you get any part working would create a hot spot on the server and promote pvp so im all in for that.

Btw i think its already time for a new update since people already capped and have nothing to do other than pvp.

Btw i think its already time for a new update since people already capped and have nothing to do other than pvp.

​lol..who is capped here ?

in equip maybe 10 ppl ?

deep dv is still a spot for few ppl

One suggestion,
Why don't we start using the 2.0 Client from Innova, and launch the server features updates one by one.
This way, you and we will not have to update the Client all the time a new update come, just do a server restart and we are done.

Is it possible to add pet managers and shots to the next update ? Cause its hard to play as summoner on current patch.

Is it possible to add pet managers and shots to the next update ? Cause its hard to play as summoner on current patch.

​we follow oficial retail, if they have we will have, if not then no

I just want the 1.5 update to go up so I can get spellbook drops. The drop rate right now is pretty atrocious. 

I really want beast ss too bro.

​In my PERSONAL and HONEST opinion. Ncsoft should of put in beast ss in the 1.5 update. 

Them introducing it in 2.0 in the saviors update is way too late, especially when everyone is decked out in A-grade, its laughable. 

Archers get an insane skill like death stinger and summoners finally get to use shots. hahahaha 10/10 ncsoft

I bet the 2.5 classic update will have 300 elemental weapons and bubble nukes.

I honestly don't think its insane to add beast shots in the 1.5 update.

Summons don't benefit from +12ing a stat and they still have no cat/pony/cubic buffs, even in the 2.0 update. They are not wanted in ANY party, and are forced to single target kill mobs. Come at me haters. 

​In my PERSONAL and HONEST opinion. Ncsoft should of put in beast ss in the 1.5 update. 

Them introducing it in 2.0 in the saviors update is way too late, especially when everyone is decked out in A-grade, its laughable. 

Archers get an insane skill like death stinger and summoners finally get to use shots. hahahaha 10/10 ncsoft

I bet the 2.5 classic update will have 300 elemental weapons and bubble nukes.

I honestly don't think its insane to add beast shots in the 1.5 update.

Summons don't benefit from +12ing a stat and they still have no cat/pony/cubic buffs, even in the 2.0 update. They are not wanted in ANY party, and are forced to single target kill mobs. Come at me haters. 

​i did some research for summoner and i agreed your point, except ES has aoe skill from pet, warlock and PS totally just for solo grinding

pet soulshots goes way deeper then summoners. its obvious they were prolly the most hurted class for not having shots but remember if we add shots for pet now, they are not the only ones who gonna be using them.

im not sure but imo DA and necro would become rly bad ass if we add pet shots now while ppl run around in C grades.

about ncsoft removing the summoners buffs and cubics i rly didnt want to comment but it was one of the dumbest things i ever saw since it was one of the few things that made this classes possible to patch in a party.

Many of high level people is leaving from this server day by day...game became boring
 without update...

​i wonder about which "high level" people ur talking about ?

however its mainly their fault since they didnt collected infos about the classic features in 1.0 before they joined the server

however its mainly their fault since they didnt collected infos about the classic features in 1.0 before they joined the server

​Most Korean and Russian people left, just because of this reasons...

​Most Korean and Russian people left, just because of this reasons...

​sorry that's just ridiculous.

first of all there arent that much high lvls 55+ on the server. We speaking maybe about 20-30 ppl. So most players didnt even reached high lvl areas till now

and second i just can repeat what i wrote above: Everyone had enough time to inform himself about classic features. ppl that really left because of the reason u said above never read a shit about classic. so its their own fault and not servers fault and even a update wouldnt had change their leaving