Sign in to follow this  
Omfgzord

Most bored tard noob of this server

Ladies and Gentleman!
I would like to introduce you the most wierd player on this server.
All he do is standing 24/7 in one corridor in Cruma as 50+ level Tyrant  with 3-4 boxes
(buffer, healer, dances) and attacking people farming in Cruma, pulling them to spot showed on map.
I would like to report this tard for harassment, because this is not good what he is doing, I know its Lineage 2 and PvP but attacking naive lowbie players is good PvP?
Come one! What a noob he is? Being top PvP in scorelist that ways is a exploit.
His PvP stats should be at least wiped to 0.

Ladies and gentlemen: this--this is how the phrase "QQ" originated. I mean, Jesus Christ, you can't honestly be serious about reporting something like this? This is a player flagging other players who flag back and die, then want to complain about being underleveled/geared? The crime isn't Lineage 2 and PVP--the crime is naive players and their choices. He isn't even exploiting any system--he's not committing a scam, he's not utilizing bugs; he's simply PVPing.

Why would you flag back--why would you flag back and chase him?

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

/rant

Ladies and Gentleman!
I would like to introduce you the most wierd player on this server.
All he do is standing 24/7 in one corridor in Cruma as 50+ level Tyrant  with 3-4 boxes
(buffer, healer, dances) and attacking people farming in Cruma, pulling them to spot showed on map.
I would like to report this tard for harassment, because this is not good what he is doing, I know its Lineage 2 and PvP but attacking naive lowbie players is good PvP?
Come one! What a noob he is? Being top PvP in scorelist that ways is a exploit.
His PvP stats should be at least wiped to 0.

​Welcome to L2 man, go play or cry to river 

xaxa 8) не ну че собирайте пару паков что бы выбить их оттуда. репортит он тут.. слабак 8ь

https://postimg.org/image/dii8oidk9/

This ​is how you take care dat slav when he tries to stun and kill ppl 20 lvl bellow than his lvl. LMAO 65 lvl Tyrant searching for pvp in EV.. :D

​its normal to kill lowbies, but there must be a point. i ganked ev with tyr 70 lvl, when wars were farming and had high lvl supports there with their twinks.

This ​is how you take care dat slav when he tries to stun and kill ppl 20 lvl bellow than his lvl. LMAO 65 lvl Tyrant searching for pvp in EV.. :D

​its normal to kill lowbies, but there must be a point. i ganked ev with tyr 70 lvl, when wars were farming and had high lvl supports there with their twinks.

​Its normal to kill lowbies at the moment that there is a war behind.. But its retarded braindead to kill lowbies just for fun.. I mean where is the fun to kill a guy that he is 15 lvl bellow you?

​Its normal to kill lowbies at the moment that there is a war behind.. But its retarded braindead to kill lowbies just for fun.. I mean where is the fun to kill a guy that he is 15 lvl bellow you?

​he likes it, its easy. weak people also want to win.

​he likes it, its easy. weak people also want to win.

​Like u said.. Weakness..

Oh my god, i can use never more "Ladies and Gentlemans" to ally chat. I dont like u kid.

Ban for crying!!! 

The fact is that u are a bigger cryer stiba.. And ur jokes mate about mothers :D 12 years old kid.. U should be playing warCRYER..

Sign in to follow this