Sign in to follow this  
gogoveliki

is there any possibility=??????

Normally Fishing should come in 1.1 but it might not.  As the list below should be valid but it`s not so it probably got changed or was wrong info from the start.  Or since there is no 1.5 here the nomeration of the updates just differs from the list below like 1.3 from the list is what we call 1.5 and we already have B grade so we have 1.4 it`s a mix :)

1.2. SA is introduced.
1.3. (Age of War) Adena rate +300%, Drop rate increased, new skills, new quests, new zones (Enchanted Valley/Crocodile Island), sieges, boss jewelry (
1.4. Lair of Antharas is introduced + B grade gear (recipe available mostly in LoA).
2.0. Aden, and few area (Forest of mirror/Blazing Swamp/The Cemetery/Seal Of Shilen/Ancient Battleground/Fields of Massacre), new quests (D grade set for Academy member/few quests from lv 38 to 64), new skills.
2.1. Talisman added, possibility to upgrade boss jewelry, Aden castle siege, new quest (Game of Cards).
2.2. Tower of Insolence, Baium, Vitality system (xp boost), grade penalty removed and enchanting improved for D grade .

you lil fukers keep ruining all the surprises >:(

everytime im working on a event and keeping it as surprise till its rdy, someone comes to forum and cry about event so we have to break surprise and say event is comming soon...

now that i had the plan of bringing fishing system as a bonus you guys come and make all this fuss about the fishing system.

HATE YOU ALL!!!

jokes aside.. there will be fishing all the info i can say now is that it wont be automatic stuff.it will be more closer from the old style fishing but maybe with some tweaks on the stuff you can get from it. 

• Like 4

no, it will be more around lindvior weapons and stuff like this. lol xD

but im afraid that will mess up market for D grade, right?

no, it will be more around lindvior weapons and stuff like this. lol xD

but im afraid that will mess up market for D grade, right?

​i see you got the right idea :D dont try to give rewards which will ruing D market (e.g. like u said lindvior weapons) :D 

everytime im working on a event and keeping it as surprise till its rdy, someone comes to forum and cry about event so we have to break surprise and say event is comming soon...

now that i had the plan of bringing fishing system as a bonus you guys come and make all this fuss about the fishing system.

HATE YOU ALL!!!

jokes aside.. there will be fishing all the info i can say now is that it wont be automatic stuff.it will be more closer from the old style fishing but maybe with some tweaks on the stuff you can get from it. 

On 2. 9. 2016 at 3:11 PM, San0 said:

HATE YOU ALL!!!

Thanks for the amazing news, can't wait for the oldschool fishing, true old Lineage 2 right there if I do say so myself

04f.png