Koll

PK Scrolls usage changes

Dear players!

The following changes will be made in the usage of PK Scrolls:

1. PK Scrolls will be working in Floran Village only

2. PK Scrolls will have reuse time.

* PK Scrolls, purchased at Black Judje, reuse time - 3 minutes

* PK Scrolls, purchased at NPC Nostalgia - 1.5 minutes

Follow the updates to know when these changes will be implemented.

Best regards,

Classic Team

• Like 3

Dear players!

The following changes will be made in the usage of PK Scrolls:

1. PK Scrolls will be working in Floran Village only

2. PK Scrolls will have reuse time.

* PK Scrolls, purchased at Black Judje, reuse time - 3 minutes

* PK Scrolls, purchased at NPC Nostalgia - 1.5 minutes

Follow the updates to know when these changes will be implemented.

Best regards,

Classic Team

​To delete a one killing will need coming to Floran?

I think that a delay is necessary to do more. 3 hours and 1 hour , e.g.

​For 1 PK? Delay can be increased but even with Quest it will take 15 min to decrease 5 Pk.

Edited by Koll

Make 1h delay for example and change to get 1-5 pk cleaned with a scroll. For example. At least is a bit better.

​For 1 PK? Delay can be increased but even with Quest it will take 15 min to decrease 5 Pk.

​Последний квест по отмывке ПК, который я помню - прокачка пета-гремлина в Ivory Tower. Это занимало не 15 минут, хотя я могу и ошибаться.

​Последний квест по отмывке ПК, который я помню - прокачка пета-гремлина в Ivory Tower. Это занимало не 15 минут, хотя я могу и ошибаться.

​Yes, but you understand how much money you will need just to make quest? All of this teleports and resources. 

​Yes, but you understand how much money you will need just to make quest? All of this teleports and resources. 

Yup, and it is right. But if PK dont want do that, he can buy PK scrolls and purify karma faster. BUT not so much as now

Dear players!

Next stage of PK Scroll changes is under discussion.

Now we want to share the main objects of those discussions.

1. Removing possibility to buy PK Scrolls at Black Judge for Adena.

Instead add PK Scroll Parts, which players can obtain from all mobs in game by drop (PK Scroll Parts can not be sold, dropped or exchanged).

So Black Judge will offer you PK Scrolls as an exchange for X amount of PK Scroll Parts.

PK Scroll can be used in Floran Village only. Reuse time of each PK Scroll - 3 minutes.

2. Reuse time of PK Scrolls, obtained at NPC Nostalgia, increased to 7 minutes. They can be also used only in Floran Village.

If you have any better in your opinion suggestions, you can express them here.

Before you will start asking why won't we just return old PK cleaning quests, we want to clarify it.

1. If you are low lvl PK character, you simply won't be able to make this quest (and yes, sometimes PKing in a need, not just "fun") because:

1. Teleports are expensive (not free as on older chronicles) and low level chars simply have no money

2. Items, needed in the quest, are hard to get, especialy for new players.

On our server by doing it we don't want to give any advantage to high level players and kill low-lvl PK.

And in general - PK is a part of this MMO, always was and will always be.

Best regards,

Classic Team.

Next stage of PK Scroll changes is under discussion.

Now we want to share the main objects of those discussions.

1. Removing possibility to buy PK Scrolls at Black Judge for Adena. OK

Instead add PK Scroll Parts, which players can obtain from all mobs in game by drop (PK Scroll Parts can not be sold, dropped or exchanged).

So Black Judge will offer you PK Scrolls as an exchange for X amount of PK Scroll Parts. OK, very smart ! -Only let's do the drop of those PK Parts very LOW like a special reward!

PK Scroll can be used in Floran Village only. Reuse time of each PK Scroll - 3 minutes. OK, but do better 1 HOUR ! or INSTEAD this, you can still sell PK scrool D GRADE in nostalgia, BUT!!!! you can do the DROPS only for C/B/A/S grade for HIGH LVL, on this way Low lvl can pk between them as normal, and not easy for high lvl, because we are agree that PK is part of this game and it will be allways, but not easy for an especifics lvls 

2. Reuse time of PK Scrolls, obtained at NPC Nostalgia, increased to 7 minutes. They can be also used only in Floran Village. COOL

If you have any better in your opinion suggestions, you can express them here.

Before you will start asking why won't we just return old PK cleaning quests, we want to clarify it.

1. If you are low lvl PK character, you simply won't be able to make this quest (and yes, sometimes PKing in a need, not just "fun") - That is tottalyty true! we are 100% agree!  because:

1. Teleports are expensive (not free as on older chronicles) and low level chars simply have no money  Perfect

2. Items, needed in the quest, are hard to get, especialy for new players.

On our server by doing it we don't want to give any advantage to high level players and kill low-lvl PK.

And in general - PK is a part of this MMO, always was and will always be. We are agree with it 200%

As i see, this changes are very good, but i think it most has some fixes as i wrote on Red text, greetings!

i think only carebears would prefer that 1 hour delay for 1 PK, LOL

​what a mature argument... if there would be a poll i would vote for 1h and more just to annoy ppl like you

• Like 1

​what a mature argument... if there would be a poll i would vote for 1h and more just to annoy ppl like you

​so relevant man...

​so relevant man...

​exactly

• Like 1

Cooldown will not be increased to 1 hour. It's insane amount of time. Max cooldown time can be 10 min, but with 2nd fix, that is under discussion, it's already much harder to decrease PK, don't think it must be even harder cause if make it too hard - PK can disappear from game. 

• Like 2

Cooldown will not be increased to 1 hour. It's insane amount of time. Max cooldown time can be 10 min, but with 2nd fix, that is under discussion, it's already much harder to decrease PK, don't think it must be even harder cause if make it too hard - PK can disappear from game. 

With a low drop of items for scrolls, need 10 to one pk scroll, payment for exchange parts to a pk scrolls for C grade or more and delete all scroll pk will be perfect. Untradeable items are very good idea.

the sad part is that you guys are making admins waste time on this and it will all be for nothing. you still gonna get your ass pk spreed whenever they will want to...

but its too hard for ppl to understand that...

the sad part is that you guys are making admins waste time on this and it will all be for nothing. you still gonna get your ass pk spreed whenever they will want to...

but its too hard for ppl to understand that...

​Many people doesn't even clean karma. They just relogin in cruma till danger has passed and then login again and PK all players.

Edited by Koll
  • Like 1

Koll, please, dont listen to this army of nooblords. they wont change nothing in live of this server. They playing for farm only without any single actions...

Keep this system alive please. Most active skilled players really enjoying this system...but 90% of them just too lazy to even register on forum. I asked many opposition clan people in game (Secondlife, exPride, Perkunas, Soulmate...) and almost every single person of them enjoying this system.

​if you are good and know what you are doing, you can do the quest and hopefully get rid of 5 pk's.

a pk scroll is something extra. and imo it shouldnt be that easy to get rid of pk numbers.

pls make the reuse time like 1+ H ;)