Koll

PK Scrolls usage changes

Morim is a part of the staff and he can not make a poll like that without the approval of the team. Also there were 2 polls  and they just combined them - you can check Koll`s post I think it was 2nd or 3rd one in the poll topic. Stop making ridiculous excuses, please. And one last thing I can not make anyone here do anything - I`m a user, I can write in the forums and play and that`s what I`m doing.

Morim is a part of the staff and he can not make a poll like that without the approval of the team. Also there were 2 polls  and they just combined them - you can check Koll`s post I think it was 2nd or 3rd one in the poll topic. Stop making ridiculous excuses, please. And one last thing I can not make anyone here do anything - I`m a user, I can write in the forums and play and that`s what I`m doing.

​I asked. Don't know what is the problem. Koll just edited the post because I forgot an option in the Poll. Nothing else.

​yes, staff, you said it yourself, i said "founder", get it now ?

ahahaha look at this crybabies.. i want pk but i dont want drop stuff. go play GoD then

​you playing in classic. not interlude.

ahahaha look at this crybabies.. i want pk but i dont want drop stuff. go play GoD then

​you playing in classic. not interlude.

you playing private classic. not official