Koll

PK scrolls work

PK scrolls work  

216 members have voted

1. 1. PK scrolls work

• 1) PK scroll can be used everywhere
    • 2) PK scroll can be used only in Floran village
    • 3) PK scroll cost "PK scroll parts" that drop from mobs ( so you can't buy scrolls with adena )
    • 4) PK scroll cost "PK scroll parts" that drop from mobs. PK scroll can be used only in Floran village
    • 5) Bring quest like on other chronicles
    • 6) Don't think that any of this is right

Dear friends!

We want to finally put an end to the dispute about the use of a PK scrolls.

This poll will be running till restart on Friday. As information about the poll will be announced on the forum and in the game.

After the end of the poll, changes, based on the results. will be implemented or right on Friday, or in the near future.

The opinion of the administration will be also expressed during the discussion, but will not be counted in the vote results. That is completely up to you and we will take every your decision. But we will not tolerate attempts to cheat on voting. If player will be caught voting multiple times from different accounts - all his votes will be deleted.

All new topics will be locked with reference to this thread.

Edited by Koll
  • Like 1

I vote for the 4 option because is the best on this case. 5 option is good too, but low people will not able to make the quest for the amount of adea they must to waste on it, so my vote is for the option 4, but I really hope the drop will be low and around 10 parts to get one scroll pk. 

You will delete all pk scrolls in game if this option will be implemented?. For C-A grade will cost a X amount of adena to change the parts for a scroll?

i go with use in floran village only because then ppl can not pk and decrease pk counter at the same place and time.

5 is best, fun place that all ppl will meet on quest near that npc, lots of pvp and thats part of l2 and what makes it hardcore to exp :)

• Like 4

Voted 1.   I hope it wont be changed. Im also think, that 3 good as 1.

but...

Isnt it will be better concentrate on 1.3-1.5 update instead on changings pvp/pk mechanics..???

Respected admins, i starded play on ur server cause it Lineage 2 Classic - no interlude, no gracia - and i want play Lineage 2 classic, please let us play l2 classic.

• Like 1

vote for 4! im tired .. i get pk on Cruma every time, by partys lv60s.... 

​We will kill you in Cruma every day if you change mechanics of game, we don't want to play WoW, return the initial.

• Like 1

​We will kill you in Cruma every day if you change mechanics of game, we don't want to play WoW.

​rofl now you have WoW style

no need changes, if u cant play lineage 2 classic - so dnt play. or up ur play skill. Changing game mechanic for some weak players - its fail. "if u relly sux - this changes dnt save u" After cruma u will come to DV, so all top clans have pk chars and u will die on CD. 

• Like 2

forumnye guys !!! Are we proved you do not !!! that will not help you this vote !!! We have merged all floors Marshlands one necro !!! sense of what are you weep !!!!
until everything as it was, we will have to pour every day !!! Sori ...

• Like 1

​We will kill you in Cruma every day if you change mechanics of game, we don't want to play WoW, return the initial.

​​Good. Please, do it. At least we get some pk to catch for get some good drop.

• Like 1

Hello everyone. I wouldn't be expressing that much of an opinion but more to present the real facts and also to ask ourselves a simple questions. What kind of a server, especially when we are talking about a "classic" one, would have a pk scrolls ? Can someone explain please where have you seen something like that in retail Lineage 2. If we would call our server classic, the better server, the server we would prefer instead of others - then let it be like this way. 

The karma in Lineage 2 is something very serious. Yes, everyone wants fun but hey that are the clan wars for after all. But the fun ends when you are farming on your own, or with some friends and out of a sudden comes a player much higher than you and so his equipment (or maybe a whole party) and decides to kill you just for fun ! Yes, you are right, it is fun... for some, for others is leaving the server since pk isn't something scary anymore, you drop from mobs more than from pk. I understand that in L2 all is about dominance and power but not free massacre. It happens to all of us sometimes to be the pk, go on no one stops you but you will carry the consequences for this act.

It is not about who can play and who can not. All right, lets follow your logic. Make carnage everywhere, return everyone in kindergarten and half of them with dropped equipment and then what? What happens when 2-3 clans in the whole server is playing with players 20 -30 lvl below just because they get pk everywhere and could not even show their noses outside the safe zone. At the end "The mighty conquerors" of the server will get bored because the real fun and design in Lineage 2 will be gone. Is not L2 all about that - fair competition. Then we will judge who can play and who will eventually play better. My persoanl opinion is that these pk scrolls only disbalance the game and change the retail state of the game.

Like I said, this is only an opinion. I hope there will be more players thinking similiar because we already have a good start for ending the server. If you do not agree no one judges you but do not judge others who want to play the real L2. Nowadays everyone can make a server - go make your own and do what you want if you can not stand the real hardcore, or go play in java servers (very good option). If you do not agree to see the sense, It does not bother me at all, ask me if I give a ship !

Thank you all who vote for the "more realistic server" I wish you all gооd luck and much fun ! :) I vote for the quest system.

• Like 5

There is a reduction in the online players lately. I know that the current online numbers w/o the bots and offline shops are about 400 people. Was more before. The server is dying dear owners and you need to fix some things to stop it. And the main reasons for that are PK scrolls and adena drop amount. Hardcore server is good but is more like donate PVP server.

• Like 2

Voted 1.   I hope it wont be changed. Im also think, that 3 good as 1.

but...

Isnt it will be better concentrate on 1.3-1.5 update instead on changings pvp/pk mechanics..???

​It doesn't decrease speed of making update. 

• Like 1

There is a reduction in the online players lately. I know that the current online numbers w/o the bots and offline shops are about 400 people. Was more before. The server is dying dear owners and you need to fix some things to stop it. And the main reasons for that are PK scrolls and adena drop amount. Hardcore server is good but is more like donate PVP server.

​yeah adena drop is less then on x1. And it shudl be easy too get eq but hard to find a spot cuz of pvp for it, same for rb >.> my opinion 

Hello everyone. I wouldn't be expressing that much of an opinion but more to present the real facts and also to ask ourselves a simple questions. What kind of a server, especially when we are talking about a "classic" one, would have a pk scrolls ? Can someone explain please where have you seen something like that in retail Lineage 2. If we would call our server classic, the better server, the server we would prefer instead of others - then let it be like this way. 

emmm in da freaking "Lineage2 Classic"?! https://l2wiki.com/classic/Main_Page 

Are people here even know what is l2classic? cause I saw a lot that thought its C4 or Interlude handmade *facepalm* and they want make it similar to that chronic but its different game. That was created on GoD engine not much time ago on Korean OFF.

Sirs,

If you made l2classic server please follow traditional mechanics. I don't talk now about imba exp runes and other lame things in next uptades they can be changes cuz people on official servers were mad about this updates. But thing that is fine should not be changed. It kills spirit of L2C.

​yeah adena drop is less then on x1. And it shudl be easy too get eq but hard to find a spot cuz of pvp for it, same for rb >.> my opinion 

​how it can be less than on x1 if its x3!?

​it is playing on a x1 claasic i get more adena then here.

​well, i think,, i just think,,, you were playing in a all fuked up server, or you were not playing on 1.0 version... but i just think this... ofc i dont know as much as all the wise ppl having no clue about what they talk about in this threads lately :)

for the brah up there saying "in what kind of classic server have you seen stuff as PK scrolls" i gonna drop just a very happy and intense LLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!

rly... you guys could at least not say a s1ht when you dont know, it would look better.

​because you compare different stages of classic. 

Since patch 1.3 adena amount increased in times. Please learn basics.