Koll

PK scrolls work

PK scrolls work  

216 members have voted

1. 1. PK scrolls work

• 1) PK scroll can be used everywhere
    • 2) PK scroll can be used only in Floran village
    • 3) PK scroll cost "PK scroll parts" that drop from mobs ( so you can't buy scrolls with adena )
    • 4) PK scroll cost "PK scroll parts" that drop from mobs. PK scroll can be used only in Floran village
    • 5) Bring quest like on other chronicles
    • 6) Don't think that any of this is right

​it is playing on a x1 claasic i get more adena then here.

​Our Adena drop rate is 100% as it was on Off Classic 1.0, but x3

Please remember, that with update to v.1.3 adena drop rates were tripled

Hello everyone. I wouldn't be expressing that much of an opinion but more to present the real facts and also to ask ourselves a simple questions. What kind of a server, especially when we are talking about a "classic" one, would have a pk scrolls ? Can someone explain please where have you seen something like that in retail Lineage 2. If we would call our server classic, the better server, the server we would prefer instead of others - then let it be like this way. 

emmm in da freaking "Lineage2 Classic"?! https://l2wiki.com/classic/Main_Page 

Are people here even know what is l2classic? cause I saw a lot that thought its C4 or Interlude handmade *facepalm* and they want make it similar to that chronic but its different game. That was created on GoD engine not much time ago on Korean OFF.

Sirs,

If you made l2classic server please follow traditional mechanics. I don't talk now about imba exp runes and other lame things in next uptades they can be changes cuz people on official servers were mad about this updates. But thing that is fine should not be changed. It kills spirit of L2C.

​traditional mechanic is quest.

Hello everyone. I wouldn't be expressing that much of an opinion but more to present the real facts and also to ask ourselves a simple questions. What kind of a server, especially when we are talking about a "classic" one, would have a pk scrolls ? Can someone explain please where have you seen something like that in retail Lineage 2. If we would call our server classic, the better server, the server we would prefer instead of others - then let it be like this way. 

​hehehe. funny guy B|

Are people here even know what is l2classic? cause I saw a lot that thought its C4 or Interlude handmade *facepalm* and they want make it similar to that chronic but its different game. That was created on GoD engine not much time ago on Korean OFF.

Sirs,

If you made l2classic server please follow traditional mechanics. I don't talk now about imba exp runes and other lame things in next uptades they can be changes cuz people on official servers were mad about this updates. But thing that is fine should not be changed. It kills spirit of L2C.

​ 

Please remember, that with update to v.1.5 adena drop rates were tripled

​Kse, can you explain him what is this game. I assume community don't understand what is l2c.

make a change on a quest to balance it diferente from retail and everyone goes crazy cus its not oficial.

put stuff like retail and everyone goes crazy cus it shouldnt be like oficial...

well well... i think someone is having some existencial crises here hey?

i dunno, but as far as i remembre, chars running everywhere on bosses, pking the world, chars on baium going over 400 pks in one day... its not like deleting the pk scrolls will make you not get your ass pked wherever tha fuk high lvls want...

how tha fuk ppl is so blind to the point that this will not change a thing, it will prolly get it even worst if it didnt yet.

you guys are lucky this ppl working on the server actualy try to comprimisse and meet everyone half way, to be very honest they should just say "shut up will you?" and make you eat up the oficial features as it should be.

Sirs,

​ 

​Kse, can you explain him what is this game. I assume community don't understand what is l2c.

​i dont give a crap about your l2c. if i want a l2c then i would play on official l2c.

Sirs,

​ 

​i dont give a crap about your l2c. if i want a l2c then i would play on official l2c.

​this server was positioned like L2C. Than it should be L2C. Otherwise why should we come play here? 

Sirs,

​ 

​this just in... this is lineage 2 classic :)

​this server was positioned like L2C. Than it should be L2C. Otherwise why should we come play here? 

​i cant talk with you

Dear friends!
Please remember, max 5 quotes are allowed in the post, so delete extra ones or your posts will be deleted.

Thank you

make a change on a quest to balance it diferente from retail and everyone goes crazy cus its not oficial.

put stuff like retail and everyone goes crazy cus it shouldnt be like oficial...

i dunno, but as far as i remembre, chars running everywhere on bosses, pking the world, chars on baium going over 400 pks in one day... its not like deleting the pk scrolls will make you not get your ass pked wherever tha fuk high lvls want...

how tha fuk ppl is so blind to the point that this will not change a thing, it will prolly get it even worst if it didnt yet.

you guys are lucky this ppl working on the server actualy try to comprimisse and meet everyone half way, to be very honest they should just say "shut up will you?" and make you eat up the oficial features as it should be.

​if it wont change a thing then why ppl cry so much about the changes?

Is different to be like L2C and based on L2C. This server will not have all features of official Classic (like transformation, for example) and nobody is crying about that. This change is a must too.

• Like 1

Is different to be like L2C and based on L2C. This server will not have all features of official Classic (like transformation, for example) and nobody is crying about that. This change is a must too.

​this change is core, other no. 

​if it wont change a thing then why ppl cry so much about the changes?

​because they are stupid, ignorants or just purely selfish. and they canot look at the scenarium as it rly is...

pk scrolls or not, everyone will still get their asses wiped on the floor whenever those ppl are bored. cus they just log chars who no one gives a fuk and go with devotion set and non grade weapon and pop everyone up soe to CH, w8 20 minutes, repeat. and guess what? they will not clean the karma or the pks, they will just keep doing the same.

it will only hurt the ppl who wants to use the pk decently as a tool to fight over a boss or a spot. what the point of pking pl to take spot or boss if after you have to leave anyway to go and clean the pks?

ppl is just too much care bear, and they dont want to get their asses poped, and they think by removing the pk scrolls something will change on that part but it will not, it will only hurt the ones who play the game for real. and it wont bring anything new for the ones who stay level 30 forever.

​​Oh, right?. I think transformaitons, CH on Aden and this stuff is more Core.

• Like 2

​because they are stupid, ignorants or just purely selfish. and they canot look at the scenarium as it rly is...

pk scrolls or not, everyone will still get their asses wiped on the floor whenever those ppl are bored. cus they just log chars who no one gives a fuk and go with devotion set and non grade weapon and pop everyone up soe to CH, w8 20 minutes, repeat. and guess what? they will not clean the karma or the pks, they will just keep doing the same.

it will only hurt the ppl who wants to use the pk decently as a tool to fight over a boss or a spot. what the point of pking pl to take spot or boss if after you have to leave anyway to go and clean the pks?

ppl is just too much care bear, and they dont want to get their asses poped, and they think by removing the pk scrolls something will change on that part but it will not, it will only hurt the ones who play the game for real. and it wont bring anything new for the ones who stay level 30 forever.

​ah you want pk, keep spot and not drop items. who is carebear now?

with changes you can still pk, you dont have to leave spot to clear. only if you scared to lose items you have to clear or not pk.

• Like 1

There is a reduction in the online players lately. I know that the current online numbers w/o the bots and offline shops are about 400 people. Was more before. The server is dying dear owners and you need to fix some things to stop it. And the main reasons for that are PK scrolls and adena drop amount. Hardcore server is good but is more like donate PVP server.

​yeah adena drop is less then on x1. And it shudl be easy too get eq but hard to find a spot cuz of pvp for it, same for rb >.> my opinion 

​how it can be less than on x1 if its x3!?

​because you compare different stages of classic. 

Since patch 1.3 adena amount increased in times. Please learn basics.

​oh come one... 

​what prevents you to do that?

​​Oh, right?. I think transformaitons, CH on Aden and this stuff is more Core.

​I don't get your logic about CH and aden that comes out in 1.5 patch and how this is common wit game mechanics of pvp/pk system? 

​thats my question to you and others who cry about the changes. you can pk, nothing will change

​because you compare different stages of classic. 

Since patch 1.3 adena amount increased in times. Please learn basics.

​oh come one... 

​what come on?!?!? he is right, you guys are just fukin clueless. diferente versions of the classic have diferente drops. but i Forget most of you dont even know what classic is and you think its just something made up to be like older chronicles, most of you rly do not recognize that this is in fact a new "chronicle" but its ok.

​thats my question to you and others who cry about the changes. you can pk, nothing will change

​Are you seriously? we PK once, than they come again we PK one more time and ect. so at the end of our primetime we will have 999999 karma, same on Epics. You are probably solo player from random party and l2c not for you. l2c its war between CPs and clans/allys/sides.

​Are you seriously? we PK once, than they come again we PK one more time and ect. so at the end of our primetime we will have 999999 karma, same on Epics. You are probably solo player from random party and l2c not for you. l2c its war between CPs and clans/allys/sides.

says who or ​can you show me an official statement from ncsoft about it? but agree on one thing its WAR!!! not pk...

boy oh boy... so much talk for something what shouldnt even be a problm to start with.

if all this ppl finding stuff to find a problm in would spend more time playing and less time spamming fóruns, everyone would be very happy by now pvping and pking eachother in DV.. to bad most of the ppl talking weird stuff on fórum are still trying to figure out why their soulshots for newbie dont work after level 15.