Koll

PK scrolls work

PK scrolls work  

216 members have voted

1. 1. PK scrolls work

• 1) PK scroll can be used everywhere
    • 2) PK scroll can be used only in Floran village
    • 3) PK scroll cost "PK scroll parts" that drop from mobs ( so you can't buy scrolls with adena )
    • 4) PK scroll cost "PK scroll parts" that drop from mobs. PK scroll can be used only in Floran village
    • 5) Bring quest like on other chronicles
    • 6) Don't think that any of this is right

​Are you seriously? we PK once, than they come again we PK one more time and ect. so at the end of our primetime we will have 999999 karma, same on Epics. You are probably solo player from random party and l2c not for you. l2c its war between CPs and clans/allys/sides.

says who or ​can you show me an official statement from ncsoft about it? but agree on one thing its WAR!!! not pk...

​people dont accept war and war not accepting automatically in 5 days after declaration.

don't even bump that wars issue... 

You will able to pk people before this change, but just need to do it with a bit of brain. Not pk all people, or you can drop your ítems. That's all.

• Like 2

You will able to pk people before this change, but just need to do it with a bit of brain. Not pk all people, or you can drop your ítems. That's all.

​how to not PK all, can you tell me? The thing is not IN DA DROP ITEM. 

Image I am the OP player with +999999 equip in godmode. I can't be fraged/killed/pvped but to exp properly I kill annoying people and foes. They coming back (and no difference red i am or not already) I pk them again to keep control mine farm spot. I will have perma karma. Or I must stop my farm let mine spot to foes and go make quest or other dumbcrap. 

second scenario bunch of randoms camping near me and i have choice PK them or no. But if i dont PK them i risk to be killed under train of mobs, and lost ITEMS cuz was killed by mobs, and random lucker just pick up it. because i can pk him. this why L2C work not like in interlude.

And as i said bunch of time what PREVENT other to PK their enemies clean karma and exp in same way? (and dont have permakarma) 

​Are you seriously? we PK once, than they come again we PK one more time and ect. so at the end of our primetime we will have 999999 karma, same on Epics. You are probably solo player from random party and l2c not for you. l2c its war between CPs and clans/allys/sides.

​okok but what game or core mechanic will be broken if they change the scrolls? that you can drop items because of pking?

​okok but what game or core mechanic will be broken if they change the scrolls? that you can drop items because of pking?

​upper post.

Image I am the OP player with +999999 equip in godmode. I can't be fraged/killed/pvped but to exp properly I kill annoying people and foes. They coming back (and no difference red i am or not already) I pk them again to keep control mine farm spot. I will have perma karma. Or I must stop my farm let mine spot to foes and go make quest or other dumbcrap. 

second scenario bunch of randoms camping near me and i have choice PK them or no. But if i dont PK them i risk to be killed under train of mobs, and lost ITEMS cuz was killed by mobs, and random lucker just pick up it. because i can pk him. this why L2C work not like in interlude.

And as i said bunch of time what PREVENT other to PK their enemies clean karma and exp in same way? (and dont have permakarma) 

​ks them, stun them, train them. geez have you played l2 before?

You know that scrolls are not free? To act like that we spent decent money on scrolls. And in further updates where adena drop is higher scrolls cost alot expensive but they didnt change mechanics, guess why? 

​ks them, stun them, train them. geez have you played l2 before?

​you know nothing blarg.

You know that scrolls are not free? To act like that we spent decent money on scrolls. And in further updates where adena drop is higher scrolls cost alot expensive but they didnt change mechanics, guess why? 

​what mechanic? and cost are a joke for high-lvl players. maybe you can scare the no grader with it.

​it is playing on a x1 claasic i get more adena then here.

​because you compare different stages of classic. 

Since patch 1.3 adena amount increased in times. Please learn basics.

​oh come one... 

​what come on?!?!? he is right, you guys are just fukin clueless. diferente versions of the classic have diferente drops. but i Forget most of you dont even know what classic is and you think its just something made up to be like older chronicles, most of you rly do not recognize that this is in fact a new "chronicle" but its ok.

​dude i know how classic 1.0 works and that is not c1 or c2 or c3 or c4 but classic. If u wana live in the world of this is how classic is and its hard core then np. I dont care if it drops low or high fun for me anyway just dont like lies :) 

2kk per day its not free. and soon it will be more expensive.

​then better vote for quest:)

​Quest is same to use only in floran. you need leave your control point for silly thing. 

2kk per day its not free. and soon it will be more expensive.

​then better vote for quest:)

​Quest is same to use only in floran. you need leave your control point for silly thing.

i understand you are scared to lose your gear but then use ur brain and kill in other ways.

I`d like to ask if it`s possible to have an announcement in-game that there is a poll for the PK scrolls going on at the forums as a lot of people do not visit the forum and have 1 or 2 players informing them if there is something or log from time to time.

Aduha dude i`m not sure that you`re not mistaking something. Lets say i`m in Cruma and you come and kill my whole party cuz you want that spot - you stay there, clean your karma - because that is a spot for your level range and i come again but you`re white ;/ so option 1 - i leave you alone or try to flag you; option 2 - just kill you the moment i see you(and your party); option 3 - you see me coming but you want that spot so you kill me again(more karma more points).
You`re talking about the 3rd option where you take and defend a spot and you might need to PK to do so. Okay do it - clean your karma then summon the imp level him up and after you`re over and won`t play more for the day go and return the quest and get a X number of PK points cleared . Then repeat and again and again. No one is making you leave your spot. If you`re scared ofc you`ll leave if you`re not - you`ll stay. You can not drop anything when you`re white and another player kills you no matter how much pk points you have. If you`re red the chance is higher, if  a mob kills you, the chance is always there white,red,0 pk points or above 3 - doesn`t matter.

/p.s. also i was normally going to the black judge in Hardins not all the way to Floran to return the quest - it`s up to you which of the 3( I think there were 3 black judge npc`s in the world) will you choose to visit and when.

Keeping a spot will be the same - kill or be killed/leave. 
If you`re talking about somethign else, please try to explain it.

• Like 2

I`d like to ask if it`s possible to have an announcement in-game that there is a poll for the PK scrolls going on at the forums as a lot of people do not visit the forum and have 1 or 2 players informing them if there is something or log from time to time.

Aduha dude i`m not sure that you`re not mistaking something. Lets say i`m in Cruma and you come and kill my whole party cuz you want that spot - you stay there, clean your karma - because that is a spot for your level range and i come again but you`re white ;/ so option 1 - i leave you alone or try to flag you; option 2 - just kill you the moment i see you(and your party); option 3 - you see me coming but you want that spot so you kill me again(more karma more points).
You`re talking about the 3rd option where you take and defend a spot and you might need to PK to do so. Okay do it - clean your karma then summon the imp level him up and after you`re over and won`t play more for the day go and return the quest and get a X number of PK points cleared . Then repeat and again and again. No one is making you leave your spot. If you`re scared ofc you`ll leave if you`re not - you`ll stay. You can not drop anything when you`re white and another player kills you no matter how much pk points you have. If you`re red the chance is higher, if  a mob kills you, the chance is always there white,red,0 pk points or above 3 - doesn`t matter.

/p.s. also i was normally going to the black judge in Hardins not all the way to Floran to return the quest - it`s up to you which of the 3( I think there were 3 black judge npc`s in the world) will you choose to visit and when.

Keeping a spot will be the same - kill or be killed/leave. 
If you`re talking about somethign else, please try to explain it.

​if you cant deal with enemy party just admit it, and became stronger no? or come with more parties. Ez math. 

weak parties should exp on bad spots. this is l2c logic. but community here want some "Balance". 

Y but I was asking you about your problem with the quest - it does not make you go anywhere. You can say that the scrolls make you go to Floran so you can buy them and thus you need to leave your spot and loose control - that`s the part in your posts I fail to understand. What is the difference?

Y but I was asking you about your problem with the quest - it does not make you go anywhere. You can say that the scrolls make you go to Floran so you can buy them and thus you need to leave your spot and loose control - that`s the part in your posts I fail to understand. What is the difference?

​why should it be changed then at all? Leave scrolls like Innova did.

Mb i missunderstand you but I don't need fly to Floran before update to use scroll. after this update i must go to floran to use it(like it was on the 1st week of the server).

koll, kse, how about just increase the price or increase the cooldown between each time use ? what make the difference between classic and other chronile is that you can clear your pk count without leaving spot, i agree with reaver at this point

just make it 5 minutes cooldown by each time, or just increase the price of scroll like Ncsoft did